What's new

Interview of Desperate Female Controller Guiding WC Abhinandan

when radar is jammed and communication is lost then there starts real test of pilot capabilities,I remember Paf pilot interview who has shot down israeli jets in Syria by using Syrian airforce russian made Migs fighterjet .He said that his radar was also jammed by israeli jet but he managed to down israeli jets with superior capability

Training makes wonders.

Five MiG-21 Bison of No 51 Squadron were, meanwhile, scrambled successively from Srinagar to boost up IAF’s diminishing presence in the air. A senior pilot, Wg Cdr Abhinandan ‘Nandu’ Varthaman (callsign 'Alpha One'), was vectored towards a patrolling pair of PAF fighters. Flying low and masked by the Parmandal Range, Abhinandan had tried to pull a surprise by abruptly popping up from behind the hills. Apprehending PAF's snooping capabilities, Abhinandan had even switched off his Identification Friend or Foe (IFF) transponder. He also kept his radar controller posted about his ground position by reporting it in pre-arranged codes. However, Abhinandan remained oblivious of the fact that unlike ground based radars, the high flying PAF fighters had no line of sight issues, and could clearly see him on their radars. Before he could get his bearings right, Abhinandan’s MiG-21 was hit by an AIM-120C missile launched from an F-16 flown by Wg Cdr Nauman Ali Khan, the Officer Commanding of No 29 ‘Aggressor’ Squadron, and also the overall mission leader. Radio monitoring revealed that Abhinandan was being frantically warned by his ground control about the danger he was getting into. “Alpha One, flow cold. Nandu, if you hear me, flow cold,” is how a desperate female controller called the unresponsive pilot in high-pitched screams.[9] Fully conscious, but half-deaf by then, Abhinandan soon ran into trouble. At around 0957 hours, he was seen to be coming down by parachute near Sandar village in Bhimber District, about five km from the LOC inside Azad Kashmir. Not unexpectedly, he got an unsavoury welcome at the hands of locals who had mobbed him. Later, during his brief confinement, Abhinandan stated that while he was looking for the target on the MiG-21 radar display, his aircraft was hit, and he managed to eject just as it went out of control.[10]

http://kaiser-aeronaut.blogspot.com/2019/06/pulwama-from-bluster-to-whimper.html

Lies --- deceit --- deception -- fabrication -- false pride --- more lies.

The baniya mentality!

Their scripted story is full of holes. So she and other AD controllers just sat watching PAF slowly build up in strength and waited to get their aircraft airborne until the bombing was over?

That is why this man is a jewel in the neighbourhood.

How shameless indians are. Still claiming to have hit an F16 when there is no proof at all. Even Americans saying count is full. Seriously its like that dumb kid believing in dumb stuff n not accepting wat the world says. Only making themselves look stupid.
They are Indian, what do you expect?

Training makes wonders.

Lies --- deceit --- deception -- fabrication -- false pride --- more lies.

The baniya mentality!

That is why this man is a jewel in the neighbourhood.

Indian Hubris of the worst kind.

Lol @ Nandu
A fighter pilot should have a better name
Anyway we have to give him this that he was atleast brave
Hindus are usually buzdil ppl

Come on guys jokes aside she was doing her job although she couldn't perform up to the mark during all the confusion and chaos on the night of 27th Feb. Given a chance I bet she will outperform all Abhis and Nandus any day of the week.
Nandu was brave and stupid which is a dangerous mix but was at least an honourable man.

For the dummy who shot Mi-17 in blue on the blue incident should be awarded 2 medals in case he loses one.

She says it herself that she will this story to her grand kids and that they probably won't believe her.
I have watched... She think thrice on the question of anchor and immedately stated "Move on" lol.. never seen such worst and staged interview in my life related to defence industry hahhahahha seriously these Indians are joker... In the west, I met many defence experts including those who served in US and Canadian Airforce, they literally laugh on Indians. In Canada, Indian making fun of themself. They bashed Modi like hell they feel the heat of humilation in the western countries. Indian particular are popular as gulible nation who believe every shit oftheir govt and forces. Their media is well known as "Fake broadcaster" in the west :D

Five MiG-21 Bison of No 51 Squadron were, meanwhile, scrambled successively from Srinagar to boost up IAF’s diminishing presence in the air. A senior pilot, Wg Cdr Abhinandan ‘Nandu’ Varthaman (callsign 'Alpha One'), was vectored towards a patrolling pair of PAF fighters. Flying low and masked by the Parmandal Range, Abhinandan had tried to pull a surprise by abruptly popping up from behind the hills. Apprehending PAF's snooping capabilities, Abhinandan had even switched off his Identification Friend or Foe (IFF) transponder. He also kept his radar controller posted about his ground position by reporting it in pre-arranged codes. However, Abhinandan remained oblivious of the fact that unlike ground based radars, the high flying PAF fighters had no line of sight issues, and could clearly see him on their radars. Before he could get his bearings right, Abhinandan’s MiG-21 was hit by an AIM-120C missile launched from an F-16 flown by Wg Cdr Nauman Ali Khan, the Officer Commanding of No 29 ‘Aggressor’ Squadron, and also the overall mission leader. Radio monitoring revealed that Abhinandan was being frantically warned by his ground control about the danger he was getting into. “Alpha One, flow cold. Nandu, if you hear me, flow cold,” is how a desperate female controller called the unresponsive pilot in high-pitched screams.[9] Fully conscious, but half-deaf by then, Abhinandan soon ran into trouble. At around 0957 hours, he was seen to be coming down by parachute near Sandar village in Bhimber District, about five km from the LOC inside Azad Kashmir. Not unexpectedly, he got an unsavoury welcome at the hands of locals who had mobbed him. Later, during his brief confinement, Abhinandan stated that while he was looking for the target on the MiG-21 radar display, his aircraft was hit, and he managed to eject just as it went out of control.[10]

http://kaiser-aeronaut.blogspot.com/2019/06/pulwama-from-bluster-to-whimper.html

I like Abhinandan, may be not, but I respect him. He kept his words. Overall, it made my belief more grave that people of South are the best guys in India.

Really, when US itself said that there are no F-16 missing from PAF inventory then why India keeps on harping on a fake kill!!! IAF should keep quite on this if it is a professional force.

I am really amazed at the audacity of the folks talking on this misadventure in India and giving it a positive spin!!

Delusion as a medical condition explained for a student of medicine in this whole episode.

I have seldom commented on any Indian on this forum or any news emanating from there but after exposed to five months of lies....i had to make a comment.

Last edited:
Wow, A Video is a Proof .. which yet again claims "F16 Dissapearing from Screen".
Its all a Lie. No F16 was Lost.

Infact, the lady missed that 8 Aircrafts were lost by India, while Pakistan lost none.

Really, when US itself said that there are no F-16 missing from PAF inventory then why India keeps on harping on a fake kill!!! IAF should keep quite on this if it is a professional force.

I am really amazed at the audacity of the folks talking on this misadventure in India and giving it a positive spin!!

Disillusion as a medical condition explained for a student of medicine in this whole episode.

I have seldom commented on any Indian on this forum or any news emanating from there but after exposed to five months of lies....i had to make a comment.

Exactly. Please tell this OP who posted the Video.

"However, Abhinandan remained oblivious of the fact that unlike ground based radars, the high flying PAF fighters had no line of sight issues, and could clearly see him on their radars."

And that supposedly is their best?

“Excessive rewards are a sign of desperation. Excessive punishments are a sign of exhaustion.”

― Sun Tzu

Infact, the lady missed that 8 Aircrafts were lost by India, while Pakistan lost none.
where is the lie in it?
Do you still believe an f16 was lost?

Wow, A Video is a Proof .. which yet again claims "F16 Dissapearing from Screen".

Exactly. Please tell this OP who posted the Video.
mig 21 also shot down a raptor that day....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom