What's new

Interview of Desperate Female Controller Guiding WC Abhinandan

So Abinanand shot down F16 while his instruments were jammed

He deserves medal of honor victoria cross and sitara jurat too

How did he shot down F16 with R73 WVR, while his Mig was shot by AMMRAM which was fired from far ( correct me if i am wrong). Indian logic doesn't add up

How did he shot down F16 with R73 WVR, while his Mig was shot by AMMRAM which was fired from far ( correct me if i am wrong). Indian logic doesn't add up
Acctually it is possible. Our F 16 in front Mig 21 on its tail gets lock and shoots. Soon after another f 16 at larger distance on mig 21s tail locks and shoots mig 21 down. However this never happened. Im just saying there was a way to do it and it was not impossible.

Wow, Abhi All Done, that was great.
We cannot fathom what you could have done, if your communication and other instruments were not jammed. If you could shoot down a F 16 with jammed equipment.
shuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhh, PAF was saved on 27th Feb from the hands of Abhi All Done. Thanks for those jamming pods.

I think the banner for this thread should be as follows (Applogies in advance for longer title!)

"Abhinandan’s jet downed because, Indians don't know how to fight, they know how to make slutty videoz though!"

tenor.gif

All be here all week!

Nach - ghana is all they are good for its their life Bollywood is their master pathetic nation.

can be true this boy was hanging around
main-qimg-2748a516026334d3f4ffa2036041d2fa

They can use this stealth plane next time ...
21280_1098163510200597_6771154075554066074_n.jpg

we need a curry bottle drink ... and big gas outlet behind his' back side that feeds into mig's engine as turbo boost. Mig was now having ramjet capabilities

we need a curry bottle drink ... and big gas outlet behind his' back side that feeds into mig's engine as turbo boost. Mig was now having ramjet capabilities
There media is excellent in hiding there failures. But rest of the world is not blind.

Tu kiya kertey ,should we put bollywood item numbers for him ,What a rona dhona ,I forget what happened to that super duper Flanker anti jammer pods

Well revenge driven moderators closed my previous thread so here it is again.

Air Marshall Bhagauriya praising the fine achievements of his staff.
Screenshot_20191004-143625_Chrome.jpg

Which reminds me:

I wonder what will happen to this squadron leader now. God I hate Indian Accent.

---------------- closed my previous thread so here it is again.

Never take the help of victimization card by faking the claims without any proof. Your thread was taken down for the inappropriate & racist language. Time to review your behaviour in this regard that such kind of approach is not tolerated irrespective of any nationality or Race. Instead of serving you with a fraction point, thread was deleted with a message to understand & cooperate that Forum repute matters as well.

Beside that, the topic of that air controller already exists and you can try to add it to the same instead of creating a whole new thread based upon same video & a screen-grab of tweet.

We return their fake coin in indias begging bawl.. is their any sane indian left who actually accept this loud slap on their airforce which humiliate whole indian nation. We cud have 2 monkies one was ground and ine was air so called commander.
:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom