What's new

Interview of Desperate Female Controller Guiding WC Abhinandan

Kaiser Tufail and PAF told us months ago that it was a female traffic controller desperately trying to communicate with Abhinandan to save him from getting humiliated

Times now you are late :lol:

Not only that, Pakistan military told on the day of confrontation that Mi-17 was shot down by indian missile in friendly fire....

It took indians months to come up with conclusive investigation and tell the same story.

We knew what was happening on their side better than even they knew.

Imagine the superiority PAF established over Kashmir on that glorious day. We were listening to them, we were watching them, we were tracking them, and we were shooting them down almost at will

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

According to AM Shahid Latif When Abhinandan was in our custody he said that he has lost communication with ground radar and command center and was trying to do combat on his own without support from ground that is reason he was not aware that he has entered in our airspace and was considering that he had not crossed Loc.

Indians are so fucking stupid that they are floating yet another false story knowing well that PAF has the complete recording of all their communication that if released will be another embarrassment for Indian Air Force and another blow to their credibility.

LOL what credibility? Joke is on you since IAF never had any credibility from the beginning

Just sent a brutal reply in the Comments section on YouTube.

By dawn, I should have over 500 hate replies on my YouTube account.

...can't wait.

Pajeets incoming

Where is Nandu, why is he not coming for an interview?

He is doing practice

To say with straight face the lie that he shot down a F16

Interviewer: Tell me about that moment how did it feel??

Controller: My initial response was Take them...shoot them...destroy them. But then I peed my pants and ordered our own Mi17 to be shot down.

Interviewer: How did it feel when you ordered r73 missile to be fired at PAF F16

Controller: I was excited and my gangu blood was raging with fear of PAF, my little nandu's missile almost shot down PAF F16 and then my mom woke me up from sleep. And I saw my little nandu captured and I realized I fuked up real bad.

the high flying PAF fighters had no line of sight issues, and could clearly see him on their radars.

I m not familiar with air force or tactics in air warfare. So could some expert please tell if its technological edge or only because PAF jets were at higher altitude that they could see further.

O joy, another Vir Chakra to give away to this brave lady.

What 'bout the moron who shot down the Mi-17? Which medal is he going to be bestowed upon him.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Did you watch the video?

I have watched... She think thrice on the question of anchor and immedately stated "Move on" lol.. never seen such worst and staged interview in my life related to defence industry hahhahahha seriously these Indians are joker... In the west, I met many defence experts including those who served in US and Canadian Airforce, they literally laugh on Indians. In Canada, Indian making fun of themself. They bashed Modi like hell they feel the heat of humilation in the western countries. Indian particular are popular as gulible nation who believe every shit oftheir govt and forces. Their media is well known as "Fake broadcaster" in the west :D

Where is Nandu, why is he not coming for an interview?
He noted down the recipe of fantastic tea and probably busy making it.

She laughed hard when the downing of a SU30 to topic came up but maintained a serious face when she was lying about downing of F-16 without any proof.
"We have carried out a successful mission in balakot" :lol:
What a ugly woman from outside and inside as well

According to AM Shahid Latif When Abhinandan was in our custody he said that he has lost communication with ground radar and command center and was trying to do combat on his own without support from ground that is reason he was not aware that he has entered in our airspace and was considering that he had not crossed Loc.

Because his radar and comm gear was jammed. He was flying deaf and blind all along. The modern battlefield is a dangerous place to be - you never know what comes your way and when.

when radar is jammed and communication is lost then there starts real test of pilot capabilities,I remember Paf pilot interview who has shot down israeli jets in Syria by using Syrian airforce russian made Migs fighterjet .He said that his radar was also jammed by israeli jet but he managed to down israeli jets with superior capability
Because his radar and comm gear was jammed. He was flying deaf and blind all along. The modern battlefield is a dangerous place to be - you never know what comes your way and when.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom