What's new

International women gaga over Pakistani men

Status
Not open for further replies.
My uncle said the same. The reason he hates Indians was because he said they were the first ones to run in a fight, although he said jatts were cool. Anyways he told me he used to go into Indians rooms at the hostel and take their sub woofers/stereo decks and they wouldn't do anything. And he would give them back if they begged him. He ended up fighting Mayor's son and his friend, knocked both of them out and got deported. Then two years later his wife showed up and they got married, and she said she want to live in Pakistan and become muslim.
even my girlfriend said to me she want to go pak ..here girls r very sincere ..n what u said abt indians every word is rite ..even my girl want to move pakistan but i have a problem i cannot marry outside my cast (Rajput) this is a issue n fight is normal here after 10o clock

u people associating "good looking" to certain areas within ur country!!!
Yeah so?, but i never mentioned its because of "white skin" lolz.

someone from south(black), so he is not good looking.
someone from north(white), means good looking!!!
Maybe this is your mentality not mine, so don't consider that others think just like you.

^^^^ See what I'm taking about Indians seemed ashamed of their dark skin :coffee:

another point is why actress need to put double and triple layers of make up in movies and dramas to hide their natural look. I dont see such heavy make up in Hollywood, Chinese or Irani movies.. such media is also responsible for such attitude..

even my girlfriend said to me she want to go pak ..here girls r very sincere ..n what u said abt indians every word is rite ..even my girl want to move pakistan but i have a problem i cannot marry outside my cast (Rajput) this is a issue n fight is normal here after 10o clock

My uncle had actually got wife pregnant before marriage. Then he had to marry her, but it was funny he kept telling her not come. He was like Pakistanis are crazy and they will stone you if you come. He didn't want my grandparents to find out. She knew it what he said was bs, and came anyway. Now he is very happy and grandparents accepted her like daughter. But this was in the 90's a long time ago.

Hey, guys. Post a picture of yourself and lets prove it. For fun times..<---The game should be dun..

Yet the duds beat you in Boxing and wrestling every time. A funny thread. Love the comments on white women smelling. Comming from land of people who cant even afford toilets. Most of you here have dated white women in your dreams or lets say in Playboy magazine while wanking.

I said that comment, and it was my opinion. If I dated, I'm sure I would not have any problems at all with a white American girl because they always show interest in me, not the other way around.

No need to talk to us about hygiene when you in the West cannot even wash your behinds properly.

My uncle had actually got wife pregnant before marriage. Then he had to marry her, but it was funny he kept telling her not come. He was like Pakistanis are crazy and they will stone you if you come. He didn't want my grandparents to find out. She knew it what he said was bs, and came anyway. Now he is very happy and grandparents accepted her like daughter. But this was in the 90's a long time ago.
Thats gud all r happy now..its gud thing .

For a RAJPUT you are an incredible coward. Scared of your parents still at this age.

I said that comment, and it was my opinion. If I dated, I'm sure I would not have any problems at all with a white American girl because they always show interest in me, not the other way around.

No need to talk to us about hygiene when you in the West cannot even wash your behinds properly.

Well if we wish to wash our behinds we atleast have 24 hours hot water. Atleast we have that. Do you?

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

It's not being scared, but respectful towards your parents.

Thats why you have one of the highest rates of honor killing. Respect is the cloak for cowardice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom