What's new

International women gaga over Pakistani men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I'm Pakistani and I can tell you that this article is so biased.. :lol:

Nowadays, anyone with money can look good. ;)

something is south(black) so he is not good looking.
something is north(white) means good looking!!!

Karachi is South as it gets and there tons of good looking people and lots of international models as well.

Also DF mentioned Baluchistan as well which is also south.

ya kon se nai bat ha .....in my uni we r 130 ppl belong to pak and more than 40 pakistanis have a girl from india other have gori

I find GAGA ladies character disgusting. few days ago there was a news of her going out wearing only I think underwear:rofl:

ya kon se nai bat ha .....in my uni we r 130 ppl belong to pak and more than 40 pakistanis have a girl from india other have gori

My uncle also went to Ukraine to become doctor. He was toughest guy there, guy is like a jinn. He beat so many Indians, Arabs, and Ukranians up he ended up getting deported. Anyways he brought back with him Ukranian wife Nadia, and they happily live in Pakistan today.

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

I find GAGA ladies character disgusting. few days ago there was a news of her going out wearing only I think underwear

Bro I think your confusing word GAGA, with artist/weirdo Lady GAGA.

I have seen many Indian women going after Pakistani men in the states, However Indians seem to have a inferiority complex of their skin and desire to have lighter skin :eek:

Karachi is South as it gets and there tons of good looking people and lots of international models as well.

Also DF mentioned Baluchistan as well which is also south.

why u people cant understand???
good looking and bad looking in every country!!!
(it is just the matter of skin).

My uncle also went to Ukraine to become doctor. He was toughest guy there, guy is like a jinn. He beat so many Indians, Arabs, and Ukranians up he ended up getting deported. Anyways he brought back with him Ukranian wife Nadia, and they happily live in Pakistan today.
same story only faces r changed i am also going to b a doc this summer INSHALLAHA ..here in ukarine if u r not strong than u cannot survive ..sorry to say but only indian punjabi have some guts here other r living in a hole ....and pakistanis some already had face the gate of jail but we have gud relations with turks n arabs

I have seen many Indian women going after Pakistani men in the states, However Indians seem to have a inferiority complex of their skin and desire to have lighter skin :eek:

I've personally see it the other way around. Depends on the area you're living in then :P

same story only faces r changed i am also going to b a doc this summer INSHALLAHA ..here in ukarine if u r not strong than u cannot survive ..sorry to say but only indian punjabi have some guts here other r living in a hole ....and pakistanis some already had face the gate of jail but we have gud relations with turks n arabs

My uncle said the same. The reason he hates Indians was because he said they were the first ones to run in a fight, although he said jatts were cool. Anyways he told me he used to go into Indians rooms at the hostel and take their sub woofers/stereo decks and they wouldn't do anything. And he would give them back if they begged him. He ended up fighting Mayor's son and his friend, knocked both of them out and got deported. Then two years later his wife showed up and they got married, and she said she want to live in Pakistan and become muslim.

However I really have noticed Indians have a inferiority complex of their skin and desire to have lighter skin, India is one of a top spots for lighting skin cream etc etc I do not Understand this are they ashamed of being browned skinned ??

I've personally see it the other way around. Depends on the area you're living in then

Yeah I haven't seen it yet, and I live near the Big Apple.

My uncle said the same. The reason he hates Indians was because he said they were the first ones to run in a fight, although he said jatts were cool. Anyways he told me he used to go into Indians rooms at the hostel and take their sub woofers/stereo decks and they wouldn't do anything. And he would give them back if they begged him. He ended up fighting Mayor's son and his friend, knocked both of them out and got deported. Then two years later his wife showed up and they got married, and she said she want to live in Pakistan and become muslim.

Quoted for humor. Dude I've seen so much crap like this on this forum.

Remember this moron? http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...s/150242-i-will-burn-my-wife-alive-today.html

What i have seen here is that decent white women only married to those Asian guys who are doing professional job with good salary. Skin colour was never an issue for them. It seem we are more racist as we discriminate others based on their skin colours. For most indo/Pakistani guys white is beauty. Look at these videos to see obbsession with skin colours and such whitening creams and lotion sell both in Pakistan and India. Why peoples(especially girls) are not content with their natural skin colour

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom