What's new

International women gaga over Pakistani men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

She likes bollywood and some indian artists? So? What is that supposed to prove?

2-three marriages!!!
what else??

what OP want to prove!!!

I heard Somewhere pakistani girls are most beautiful and Indian girls are considered very low in beauty , then
Why this kolaveri :lol:

Indian women aren't ugly or "low in beauty", i think they are ranked as one of the most beautiful women by country.

---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

2-three marriages!!!
what else??

what OP want to prove!!!

I don't know, i'm just replying to posts.

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 AM ----------

you know he was in the paparazzi right?

for the 'objective' he had --he was actually pretty smart. He was able to 'bust a nut' and get free weed (and a Benz) while getting paid for it too. He was an azzhole and a jerk, but a smart one.

Yeah, people like these are the reasons why Pakistan can't get anywhere, Zardari and co are smart jerks as well considering how they used people's votes for their own gains.

When the people are corrupt then it is no surprise the leadership is also corrupt.

Indian women aren't ugly or "low in beauty", i think they are ranked as one of the most beautiful women by country.

---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

I don't know, i'm just replying to posts.

since OP has nothing for chest thumping!!!

so he wants to prove

indians are :
obama-racist-latest.jpg

and pakistanis are:

853l.jpg

If we want to get technical about it, then i think out of Pakistanis the Pashtuns, Balochis, Kashmiris, and Northern Punjabis have really good looks.

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

since OP has nothing for chest thumping!!!

so he wants to prove

indians are :
obama-racist-latest.jpg
^^^ I think that picture has more to do with American politics.

If we want to get technical about it, then i think out of Pakistanis the Pashtuns, Balochis, Kashmiris, and Northern Punjabis have really good looks.

OH NOOOO! I'm from south Punjab!! That means I DONT LOOK GOOD!!!!!! MY LIFE IS OVER!!!!!!!!! :cry:

OH NOOOO! I'm from south Punjab!! That means I DONT LOOK GOOD!!!!!! MY LIFE IS OVER!!!!!!!!! :cry:
Nahh, not at all, but this is the majority perception. Go to Rawalpindi or Chitral, Swat Valley, Peshawar and see for yourself.

The only insecurity one witnesses is amongst the members from across the border....since the article was written by other than a Pakistani national, more over it doesn't exactly represent the psyche or survey of the entire nation and certainly doesn't associate only the white females as the subject. It has however exposed the mentality of a certain nationals.

People other than Pakistani nationals are also corrupt and they will write anything that wants to be read by certain populace.
One can witness how certain members from across the border are still unable to snap out of this ironic fantasy.

I don't understand you're saying kavish?

why u people giving so much importance to white skin???!!!

I haven't mentioned the word once, neither did the article by TOI-let news.

what beauty implies for u people when ur contrymen posting britney spears pics!!!

I haven't mentioned the word once, neither did the article by TOI-let news.

Whoever mentioned white skin???:what:

then what these lines implies????

Nahh, not at all, but this is the majority perception. Go to Rawalpindi or Chitral, Swat Valley, Peshawar and see for yourself.

I seen good looking people in every city in Pakistan.

u people associating "good looking" to certain areas within ur country!!!

someone from south(black), so he is not good looking.
someone from north(white), means good looking!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom