What's new

International women gaga over Pakistani men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard Somewhere pakistani girls are most beautiful and Indian girls are considered very low in beauty , then
Why this kolaveri :lol:

Indian actress pakistani khiladi ki mardana personality mar mar mitti hai ...... lolllllllllll kaunse zammane ki launguage hai bhai??????

A trend is noticeable here............that most of the "Indian" women who admire Pakistani men are Muslims......MAY BE they feel connected in some way.

A trend is noticeable here.....that most of the "Indian" women who admire Pakistani men are Muslims......MAY BE they feel connected in some way.

Not entirely.

A trend is noticeable here............that most of the "Indian" women who admire Pakistani men are Muslims......MAY BE they feel connected in some way.

Reena Roy....Sushmita Sen.... Sonali Bindrey.... Siahli Baghat.... some odd Muslim names. !!

Reena Roy....Sushmita Sen.... Sonali Bindrey.... Siahli Baghat.... some odd Muslim names. !!

These are certainly not Muslim names......BUT who are/were their PAKISTANI husbands/boyfriends??

So any international women went GA GA over you lot or are you just busking in the glory of what few Pakistani cricketers did?

And I want proof not just stories.

So any international women went GA GA over you lot or are you just busking in the glory of what few Pakistani cricketers did?

And I want proof not just stories.

What dude,... you want members to splash their vital statistics here.....:lol:.. better to ask the Admins. to open a classified section.

What dude,... you want members to splash their vital statistics here.....:lol:.. better to ask the Admins. to open a classified section.

You are talking as if YOU have actually slept with them :what:

I can give you many links elaborately explaining their "vital statistics" and have 1000's of nude images(superimposed).....does that mean I have slept with them. :)

You are talking as if YOU have actually slept with them :blah:

I can give you many links elaborately explaining their "vital statistics" and have 1000's of nude images(superimposed).....does that mean I have slept with them.
Go on take some English lessons before blindly jumping into a debate. :hitwall:

Go on take some English lessons before blindly jumping into a debate. :hitwall:
I know that my English is not perfect.....afterall it's not my mother-tongue.......BUT I think it is enough to make others understand what I am trying to say.

OK OK......got it.....your reply was kind of PERSONAL.......MY BAD.....

I won't edit my previous posts.....to let people know that......actually I messed up......

I replied without even properly reading your post.......VERY SORRY!.

^^^^^^^

It's ok dude.... everything is cool. chill out. :)

Indians better mind their own business.:sick:

The article is missing one thing Britney spears and her ex Pakistani origin Boy friend Adnan Ghalib.:whistle:

arunlizMOS0704_468x474.jpg

:pop::pop:

actually it is my zipper ,burning due to some red hot pakistani lady **** i have seen ,by god musalmaninia hoti gori chiti he ,don't know about muslim heaven with 7 *****,but it would like to enjoy 7 pakistaniies on my bed every night till i die

You're entitled to having dreams.

Lollercoaster.. :rofl:

Looks like matters of defense are hard to come by these days..

Any way, this is a lot better than the poverty and hunger bull $hit a lot of Pakistani members come up with most of the time..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom