What's new

International women gaga over Pakistani men

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a RAJPUT you are an incredible coward. Scared of your parents still at this age.
ALways neutral wr r not like u people who dont know actually how many u have father rather than one ..we trust on pure blood

Well if we wish to wash our behinds we atleast have 24 hours hot water. Atleast we have that. Do you?

YEP..... :P

ALways neutral wr r not like u people who dont know actually how many u have father rather than one ..we trust on pure blood

What pure blood, the Hindu one? The Wahabbi one? The arabic one?The Mongol one? Please specify.

Well if we wish to wash our behinds we atleast have 24 hours hot water. Atleast we have that. Do you?

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Thats why you have one of the highest rates of honor killing. Respect is the cloak for cowardice.

What non sense you are talking . Grow up kid..

What pure blood, the Hindu one? The Wahabbi one? The arabic one?The Mongol one? Please specify.

Lmao this guy is trolling hard!! Relax man don't have a heart attack.

To us it does not matter. There is nothing like pure blood. Blood is blood.
than why british kill princess lady diana

Your comments were childish ..:D

---------- Post added at 01:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

see thats what i was talking about :P

You could not hide your true colour longer lol

Your mum forgot to teach you some morals

When dealing with Children who think white women stink etc etc, I need to talk at their level, which is childish. You and some others come in that category. Get back to me when you start an intelligent debate on defense.

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

To us it does not matter. There is nothing like pure blood. Blood is blood.
than why british kill princess lady diana

Well if your believe that than what can I say other than please tell your Mom or who whoever looks after you its time for your medication.

When dealing with Children who think white women stink etc etc, I need to talk at their level, which is childish. You and some others come in that category. Get back to me when you start an intelligent debate on defense.

Ah did that really hurt your feelings? I'm sorry man. I was just giving my opinion, and it was not to offend. I also said that some whites probably think we smell funny too. The fact that you are hurt and acting like a woman, makes me feel very apologetic. If you don't like what I have to say there is the ignore option in your settings.

Who think white women stink? and even if peoples think that some white women stink then its their personal experience or opinion. You are not white so you dont need to feel insecure as they are not talking about you. I did not know its intelligent debate of you to talk about toilets in other countries lol

You cannot even debate without insulting others which prove you are still a kid in growing stage :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom