What's new

International women gaga over Pakistani men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your comments were childish ..:D

---------- Post added at 01:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

see thats what i was talking about :P

You could not hide your true colour longer lol

Your mum forgot to teach you some morals
bechara ki bund bandook ho gee ha bus kero yaroo

Who think white women stink? and even if peoples think that some white women stink then its their personal experience or opinion. You are not white so you dont need to feel insecure as they are not talking about you. I did not know its intelligent debate of you to talk about toilets in other countries lol

You cannot even debate without insulting others which prove you are still a kid in growing stage :D

Says someone who needs permission from his mom to marry? Has she given you permission the change your diapers yet

Ah did that really hurt your feelings? I'm sorry man. I was just giving my opinion, and it was not to offend. I also said that some whites probably think we smell funny too. The fact that you are hurt and acting like a woman, makes me feel very apologetic. If you don't like what I have to say there is the ignore option in your settings.

yes he has not met those white who think asian smell like curry lol

Who think white women stink? and even if peoples think that some white women stink then its their personal experience or opinion. You are not white so you dont need to feel insecure as they are not talking about you. I did not know its intelligent debate of you to talk about toilets in other countries lol

You cannot even debate without insulting others which prove you are still a kid in growing stage :D

Your comments are not debatable as they are offensive. Unlike you I take pride in defending all people whether black, white or blue.

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

yes he has not met those white who think asian smell like curry lol

Well curry is our favorite takeaway here. Most of my mates smell of curry every other day. Whats your point. Join that minority of idiots like BNP?

Your comments are not debatable as they are offensive. Unlike you I take pride in defending all people whether black, white or blue.
Man grow up show ur true color ..even ur not white u look like a indian in a british flage

Lmao @ defender of Justice having a hissy fit.

Flage whatever that means.

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

Lmao @ defender of Justice having a hissy fit.

Thats the best comeback they teach you in school nowdays?

Offensive. Its you who defended one group after insulting others. Read my post 182 before taking pride in defending one race while insulting others..

This guys needs to chill out. It's the Internet man, take everything with a grain of salt. This thread is meant to be fun, that's why it's in the member's section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom