What's new

International women gaga over Pakistani men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not going to happen and nor do I need my family permission for that unlike the kids here.

lol-why-so-mad-tho.jpg

This roughly translates to: If you are not a dog of your own house, then you are a dog that has no home anywhere else either.

nice- suits him well-

This roughly translates to: If you are not a dog of your own house, then you are a dog that has no home anywhere else either.
dude seriousely ur english is ******* well ..sara mahawarai ki maa behan aik ker di..

dude seriousely ur english is ******* well ..sara mahawarai ki maa behan aik ker di..

every muhawara when translated into foreign language loses it weight- but in this case- it didn't :lol:-

Some things from our language can never be translated to english without losing it's meaning.

Bana dita na uno loosy *****.

i hate these kind of threadsw, these least make sense and shows the posters,s maturity

i hate these kind of threadsw, these least make sense and shows the posters,s maturity

Why you ugly like me bro? :lol:

The funniest part was entering this thread knowing that Indian posts of a particular kind would outnumber Pakistani comments .... and being proved correct! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom