What's new

International women gaga over Pakistani men

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how many are here with green/blue eyes and blond hair? Wasn't there a thread to post member's gorgeous self? I'd request Admins to open the thread. Let us also see why international women go gaga over Pakistani men. :coffee:

Dude,

basically in the sub continent anything exotic is liked.If someone is from the mountains with green/blue eyes and fair skin,it becomes exotic,anyway that is all teenage stuff.

It has to do with borders too. It's not like you don't have Indian dudes here that salivate at the thought of being with a Pakistani girl. It's like the forbidden fruit you could say.

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

So how many are here with green/blue eyes and blond hair? Wasn't there a thread to post member's gorgeous self? I'd request Admins to open the thread. Let us also see why international women go gaga over Pakistani men.

But none of us could compare to you sir rendering your challenge useless. :D

Olga%2BKurylenko2.jpg

Ukraine
alexis.jpg

Russian
Saba-Qamar-Pakistani-Actress-and-Model-5.jpg

Pakistani
genelia3.JPG

Indian

:smitten:

^^lol, I think Roy_Gaurav was most good looking among the bunch.

PS: It's just brotherly opinion, I don't find men attractive! :lol:

^^lol, I think Roy_Gaurav was most good looking among the bunch.

He was a cross between dashing James Bond+Nerd. Not a bad speciman.

Alright gentleman. For the sake of Indian ego, I will become a martyr and post my pic for a fews mins. Feel free to bash away!

---------- Post added at 01:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 AM ----------

Let me know when you're ready.

Article written by...Madhumati Singh...Mahesh Sinha,.....if that's how you see your own.....who are we to argue. !! :rofl: :rofl:

This is problem , you guys hold on to every loose straw to gain a semblance of importance without going deeper and finding the real cause.

The truth is Madhumati Singh ,Mahesh Sinha or any xyz hindu can afford to write such article and voice their individual opinions without the fear of being " Qadri-fied ".

India is a much liberal and open society than Pakistan.

So indian women can afford to have affairs with a Pakistani man or just be a fan of Pakistani cricket without raising one's eyebrow about it.

But on the other hand for Pakistani women is never easy to show affection for an indian celebrity and not create big hoopla about it.

E,g take the instance of Vina Mallilk and her behavior with Asmit patel in the Bigg Boss reality show made her a hate figure for many Pakistanis and an issue of hot debate on national televisions with Fatwas of Maulavis thrown in the midst .

So the moral of the story is, if some indian woman falls for a Pakistani its because she can do it without risking her life , while opposite scenario is clearly fraught with death threat from the conservative society of Pakistan.Then there is also issue of religion involved where only few daring women like Vina Mallik are willing to take.

OH hoya mere gobhi ke jhad kya lgta hein tu .. looking cool and dashing ( bhai log galat met samjhna)

Main samaj ra tah lokh mera masaq aran gey. You like my tattoo on my hand? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom