What's new

International women gaga over Pakistani men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oye besharma!

Cover it up!

Your arms are exposed till your elbows!

Astaghfurullah!

Dekho. Main hindustan main aya hun. Idar mujay dohlat, sharaut or kuch aur bhi bakwas mila hain. Main jo kuch kar ra hun upni career ke liyeh kar ra hun!! :angry:

The kid in the shades is my 3 year old cousin "jatt".

This is problem , you guys hold on to every loose straw to gain a semblance of importance without going deeper and finding the real cause.

Huh??? :what:

Here we are being as superficial as we can, talking about how Pakistanis are charming handsome HUNKS, and you want us to 'go deeper and find the real cause' .... :woot:

If we really wanted to 'go deeper and find the real cause', we wouldn't be bragging about our good looks now would we! :lol:

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 AM ----------

Dekho. Main hindustan main aya hun. Idar mujay dohlat, sharaut or kuch aur bhi bakwas mila hain. Main jo kuch kar ra hun upni career ke liyeh kar ra hun!! :angry:

I'm lost - was that code or something ... :D

Bhai log ye kya tha... mene 4 pretty women ki photos post ki to sif ek bande ne reply kiya...aur ek bande ne apni photo post ki to sbne uspe comment ker diya...kya majra hein bhai lol :rofl:

Huh??? :what:

Here we are being as superficial as we can, talking about how Pakistanis are charming handsome HUNKS, and you want us to 'go deeper and find the real cause' .... :woot:

If we really wanted to 'go deeper and find the real cause', we wouldn't be bragging about our good looks now would we! :lol:

You miss the pun , Pakistanis can't go deeper. You know its a problem .:rofl:

You are right they are only superficial .

Bhai lol ye kya tha... mene 4 pretty women ki photos post ki to sif ek bande ne reply kiya...aur ek bande ne apni photo post ki to sbne uspe comment ker diya...kya majra hein bhai lol :rofl:

Shat ap yooooo!

The thread is about the handsomeness of the handsomest of all creatures, the Pakistani male -we have no time for your shenanigans.

Tell your women to take a number and get in line, instead of trying to 'entice us' by posting their pictures here .... :D

Man and Here I was ready to get heckled by Indians and nobody gives a ****. Well I've had my fun, I guess I will be removing in 5 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom