What's new

International women gaga over Pakistani men

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL.. This is still going on.. And AM trolling :lol:.. Now I have seen everything.. I always thought he was like a 70 year old philosopher trapped in a 27 year old body ;)

Do people realize the pic in my avatar is my baby cousin. Thus the shades that are normal size look oversized on his face! :cool:

Do people realize the pic in my avatar is my baby cousin. Thus the shades that are normal size look oversized on his face! :cool:
I thought you had some sort of weird disease that made you look like three year old, and awful sense of style, going for those oversize shades ... but I didn't want to hurt your feelings so I didn't say anything :P

---------- Post added at 02:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

No,i'm reading instruction manual I wrote after Deep Research.

errr..... if you had to write an instruction manual, and then actually have to refer to it (i.e read it) ... then I'm afraid there might be no hope for you ...

errr..... if you had to write an instruction manual, and then actually have to refer to it (i.e read it) ... then I'm afraid there might be no hope for you ...

It's like looking for oil, just drill and pray. :yahoo:

Janhit mein jaari . Refering to it for public interest only.:angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom