What's new

International women gaga over Pakistani men

Status
Not open for further replies.
and throw in zina too. I wonder how many times I could get lashed for this by the Taliban. I'm gonna feel like crap in the morning.

Oh, wait, I forgot that the Taliban are perfectly fine buggering goats and little boys, so you should be A OK ....

Just don't introduce yourself to them looking like your avatar picture ...

I don't know whether international women are gaga over Pakistani men but from this thread it appears Pakistani men are gaga over Pakistani men.:)

I don't no whether international women are gaga over Pakistani but from this thread it appears Pakistani men are gaga over Pakistani men.

Yeah BABY!

We are so hot we swoon and flirt with our reflections .... :D

I think it is obvious now- he researched deeply for the likes of "Elton John"- :rofl:-
Thats the sutra no body wrote :lol:-

You seems to know more about "Elton John" and the likes .Good luck.

Yeah BABY!

494px-Michelangelo_Caravaggio_065.jpg

This thread and its posts are below the forum standard.

Yeah BABY!

Well then you remind me of the the jealous new queen in the Children's Bed time story Snow White & seven dwarfs who used to look at herself in the mirror 24 hrs a day.

I remember this article being posted in Sania-Shoaib marriage thread. How on earth do you manage to bump into such articles op?

Here it is posted twice in the same thread.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/52503-sania-mirza-marry-shoaib-malik-243.html#post786503

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/52503-sania-mirza-marry-shoaib-malik-265.html#post793624

There is one thing common about all these Pakistani men mentioned in this thread, they all are loaded. If you are piss poor no girl is going to look at ya. If you are loaded, you ll score a hot girl(if thats what your goal in life is) no matter how butt ugly you are. So stop bragging fellas, get to work, make some money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom