What's new

Interior Minister Ahsan Iqbal Injured In An Attempt To Kill

Sorry I just can't force myself to accept these folks ~ want these whole tubber out
See.. I am also not accepting him as our interior minister.. but unfortunately he is.. Do you think that foreign tourists understand our emotions? No..

They only understand that AN INTERIOR MINISTER is not safe in Pakistan.. INTERIOR MINISTER.. whether this minister is an ar$ehole...

So it is not good for Pakistan.. to be honest..

This suspect can't get away with khatim nabuwat card, there is bigger conspiracy being played here.
You are so right.
There is a bigger conspiracy i.e. he was to appear in court tomorrow. See AZADPAKISTAN2009's post below.
Attacker looks nothing like a Khatam-e-Nabowat type... he looks 100% like a PML-N's die hard supporter willing to sacrifice his life for his gods, Nawaz & Co.

Typical PML-N supporter - Rana Sanaulah ka damaad:
Ahsan Iqbal3.jpg

What is date today May 6th

My 7th sense says , tomorrow is 7th as well he was suppose to show up with his Pelvic bullet to court

View attachment 472443

How is my spidey sense working now?
The guy is just a sidekick for Nawaz Sharif drama

View attachment 472444

Hoga Minister apne Mula Nawaz Shrif ka , Awam ke samne to Mujrim Ka Sathi hai

This isn't time for politics. He is Khadim Rizvi supporter who are backed by Sheikh Rahseed/PTI. Time have come to kill them. I have nothing against them, they can protest over khatim nabuwat all they want but here they have crossed red line by attacking Pakistan interior minister.

Time have come to kill corrupt mafia aka PML-N etc.

Last edited:
:cheers: Don't need interior Minister our country runs adhoc remember

One extra salary saved give it to Orphans

PML is just doing one drama after other drama trying to save their Senior group from being Disqualified from running in elections

politicians take notace

AWAM NE NOTACE LE LIYA

Last edited:
Sorry I just can't force myself to accept these folks ~ want these whole tubber out

Pakistan on One + Side/Army
--------------------------------------------------Servants of Pakistan = Politician other side (Tubber)
stop being idiot . He is interior minister of Pakistan whther you accept it or not and such news are not good for image of Pakistan and give rest to your foolish conspiracy theories

Very unfortunate and may he recover from this attempt. I wish the person who fired upon him is hanged to death.

People with little bit foresight was warning that don't fan the issue and give mullahs playing ground when govt. reverted the mistake it did (knowingly or unknowingly). But many find it perfect opportunity to punch political opponents.
Fighting a case in the parliament was the only way to go.. and after resolving it, which political party did politics on it? Come on man!

Pen di siri was allowed by Punjab government to go all the way and reach ISL.. They thought pen di siri guys were perfect tools to tackle aliens.. which are now proving to be fatal for themselves..

Aaho...elections kay nazdeek apnay aap ko hero bana nay ka acha bahana hay. Apnay aap ko hi goli parrva do!

Let me add a tiny bit about bullets. There is no guarantee of accuracy by a non professional shooter.
Unless fired specifically at close range, bullets may easily miss their mark and hit where they were not intended. A smart person will not try to get shot in the arm/leg unless he is open to dying.

You know Pakistanis and their conspiracy theories... They will defy logic and physics to justify their crazy theories.

Fighting a case in the parliament was the only way to go.. and after resolving it, which political party did politics on it? Come on man!

Pen di siri was allowed by Punjab government to go all the way and reach ISL.. They thought pen di siri guys were perfect tools to tackle aliens.. which are now proving to be fatal for themselves..

Threads are there on PDF.

Time has come that these guys are hanged publicly..

I love my Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihay Wasallam) more than anything in this world or hereafter.. but I see this attack against the teachings of Islam.. such people, who don't even pray properly think that they are the saviors of religion.. 5 hangings will control the situation across Pakistan..

Pathetic people..

ahsan-iqbal2-jpg.472459

This looks like his buttocks

Now I am not a professional xray interpreter but it is buttock

49fb8cac21b4573ca3342090e7c98496.jpg

News is saying hit in stomach but xray looks like his buttocks

Are they not using the term Buttocks due to GREAT SHAME

Last edited:
You are so right.
There is a bigger conspiracy i.e. he was to appear in court tomorrow. See AZADPAKISTAN2009's post below.
Attacker looks nothing like a Khatam-e-Nabowat type... he looks 100% like a PML-N's die hard supporter willing to sacrifice his life for his gods, Nawaz & Co.

This isn't time for politics. He is Khadim Rizvi supporter who are backed by Sheikh Rahseed/PTI. Time have come to kill them. I have nothing against them, they can protest over khatim nabuwat all they want but here they have crossed red line by attacking Pakistan interior minister.

Threads are there on PDF.
Do you think the guy who did this read PDF?

O bhai, government is not able to control religious fanatics at Masjid level.

Have you seen Khutbaas of these fanatics asking their followers to take matters in their hands?

Not everything is politically motivated.. Government has to come forward and control the unqualified imams appointed by unauthorized religious boards across Pakistan..

A committee comprising representation from all sects should be formed, which should appoint imams and write Khutbas of Jumma and Eid..

Aaj kal koi achi baat nahi seekhta Jumma khutbay se... People keep on stealing even after attending Jumma because the imam teaches sectarianism only.. What do you expect?

This isn't time for politics. He is Khadim Rizvi supporter who are backed by Sheikh Rahseed/PTI.

A sensible post cannot be expected from you.. ever..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom