What's new

Interior Minister Ahsan Iqbal Injured In An Attempt To Kill

what-ct-scan.jpg

Vs shot in buttocks our Interior Minister

I am just confuse what are the searching for in his head ? He already stated he did not think he just relays what Nawaz Sharif used to ask him to say

Candlelight-793x526.jpg

Time to hold candle so the bullet can be found in his buttocks since we don't have electricity as well

Oh y'all thought I would be doing a vigil like thing like they do in west little cute candles
No no no I was just saying , doctors don't have electricity in hospitals so we might need to hold some candles close to his bum

PMLN = DRAMA baz party , and their crook leaders

Is having Electricity available 24 hour part of Job for Interior Minister? I Think so
CT can be done for the whole body, not just head..

A whole flock of birds were killed by one stone by this.

Stakes are getting higher and higher.

Great I hope he makes a speedy recovery and makes his appointment with court in quick time

Khadim Rizvi condemn attack, yeah right. You are responsible for this attack along with Sheikh Rasheed/PTI.
I am sure this guy is not inspired by any of the material you have quoted..

Punjab government allowed pen di siri to reach ISL.. that was the first mistake.. where pen di siri incited violence, and then the federal government sat on the report of Raja Zafrul Haq.. instead of bringing those who made this deliberate change in open..

But still, it is not acceptable.. This guys along with his handlers should be hanged publicly.. tomorrow they may start attacking anyone.. this is how TTP started...

This is what they wanted. Model town and Red mosque 2.0 but didn't get it. But now they have been exposed and should be killed.

along with Sheikh Rasheed/PTI.
Same narrow minded approach of political point scoring over a tragic incident that everyone condemned so much so that Molvi Gali stuck his tail between his legs.

We all know that Molvi Gali is responsible for inciting his followers...This equal distribution of blame to political opponents by ghissi piti PMLN followership is what helps Molvi Gali get away with his hate mongering...Some things never change

Same narrow minded approach of political point scoring over a tragic incident that everyone condemned so much so that Molvi Gali stuck his tail between his legs.

We all know that Molvi Gali is responsible for inciting his followers...This equal distribution of blame to political opponents by ghissi piti PMLN followership is what helps Molvi Gali get away with his hate mongering...Some things never change

There you go another narrow minded minion of disgraced Godfather league pointing fingers at PTI without proof, The firing incident is condemnable but I would wait until the investigations are complete to come to conclusion.

Go to Supreme Court first and then worry about Bullet in Buttocks

Nawaz's Ultimate stratey is to showcase , his ousting as a Injustice against his Innocence and his friends have been wronged due to Panama Leaks investigations and various corruption charges

So we are seeing lot of Trips to UK and UAE and to build some kind of political face save for him and his corruption brokers

Leave country as a Fugitive, You come back and have a Senetor or Member of Parliment Job that is the master plan

A whole flock of birds were killed by one stone by this.

Stakes are getting higher and higher.
Strangely enough, Birds of a specific feather and lead are target by a lot while the same birds of slightly different feather under newer lead are quite baham sheeroshakar with the same.

Strangely enough, Birds of a specific feather and lead are target by a lot while the same birds of slightly different feather under newer lead are quite baham sheeroshakar with the same.

Inteshar phel raha ha

More proof that the deep state has gone fishing till cows come home.

The most Chutia quom by population percentage, I am actually not surprised by people's comments here on PDF since I have spoken to well educated Pakistanis in Pakistan and now I expect anything from Pakistani Quom. If the average IQ goes up to 30 after Imran is elected then I am his biggest supporter. terrorism, Hunger, poverty, nudity or whatever are not as embarrassing as stupidity

Back
Top Bottom