What's new

Interior Minister Ahsan Iqbal Injured In An Attempt To Kill

I think the conspiracy's root lies in UK , as these politicians are making hell lot of visists to England

Folks in UK have never reponded with Pakistans request to track illegal money belonging to the state of Pakistan being stashed away by Politicians who maintain extensive property overseas

I think time have come to kill Khadim Rizvi if his supporter is behind this.

Perhaps the only educated politician I admire, my guess army trying to send a message to PML-N.

Army does not sends message they Announce Marshal Law and then Politicians get the boot
however this is just a mere attempt by politician to appear to be hit by bullet and make a mysterious recovery to leave for UK for retirement

This Ahsan guy already is facing court charges for contempt of court
and 99% disqualified for holding foreign ties , with out declaring it on official channel
as it is needed prior to holding Government of Pakistan office.

This is merely a attempt for Ahsan to make a exit

8-) No comment, Mr Rizvi is I am sure shocked at this Drama as well

Rizvi supporters have crossed the line here. Its all good when you throw shoes or do dharna in Islamabad. From now on Rizvi should be treated like a terrorist and they deserve bullet in the head.

8-) Hum to kisi bechare Islamic scholar ke khilaf nahi keh sakte
Allah ne aqal di hai , ache bura main faraq janne ke liye

Chor Nawaz Sharif
Chor Ishaq dar
Chor Chudry Asif
Chor Ahshan
Chor Nawaz ki Beti aur Ghar Jawai
Chor Shabaz Shrif
Chor Lohe ke Chane

What is that has to do with bechara Rizwi :o:

• Pakistani Fauj Zindabad
  • Pakstan ki pehchan our faith Islam
  • PTI zindabad
  • Pakistan ke Qabaiyi Pakistan ki Shan
  • Punjab /Sindh/kpk+fata/Baluchiatsn /Kashmir = Pakistan

Supreme court asked Ahsan to Show up to Court tomorrow morining make sure you attend the Summon !!! Use a wheel chair if you need to

Don't forget that appointment Ahsan!

Last edited:
Army does not sends message they Announce Marshal Law and then Politicians get the boot
however this is just a mere attempt by politician to appear to be hit by bullet and make a mysterious recovery to leave for UK for retirement

This Ahsan guy already is facing court charges for contempt of court
and 99% disqualified for holding foreign ties , with out declaring it on official channel
as it is needed prior to holding Government of Pakistan office.

This is merely a attempt for Ahsan to make a exit

You are just a hired troll, and whatever logic I spew into you would not account for much.

What a joke we have become as a nation..

Interior minister is injured in an attack.. and we think Pakistan's image will get better around the world..

Just one bullet has done the same damage what a couple of bomb blasts couldn't do in Quetta..

These religious fanatics are playing in the hands of very clever handlers.. Must be dealt with iron fists..

It's not about PMLN or PTI.. this is about an interior minister.. whether he is an Iqama holder or not, the fact remains that he is an interior minister and he getting injured means Pakistan is not safe for ordinary citizens and visitors..

WTH

Not my interior minister I don't recognize him or Nawaz sharif as my leader

• Nawaz sharif for money Laundering + Anti Pakistan Tirade on TV
  • Ahsan for Lieing to election comition on his ties for Third country + Contempt of court

Who the heck in their right mind would respect such low level people ?

koi-sharam-hoti-hai.jpg

This cultural none sense of giving rich people lot of benefits of doubt is not my principle

I feel disgraced such low lifes are occupying the post of Ministers in Pakistan

We need honest people and people with Good character to be in Government not people making 10 trips to UK or UAE making secret meetings with unknown entities

You earn respect by delivering something to State of Pakistan
NOT buy having Money Laundering charges and contempt of court charges against you

Last edited:
Let me add a tiny bit about bullets. There is no guarantee of accuracy by a non professional shooter.
Unless fired specifically at close range, bullets may easily miss their mark and hit where they were not intended. A smart person will not try to get shot in the arm/leg unless he is open to dying.

Not my interior minister I don't recognize him or Nawaz sharif as free people they should be in prison

Nawaz sharif for money Laundering + Anti Pakistan Tirade on TV
Ahshan for Lieing to election comition on his ties for Third country + Contempt of court

Who the heck in their right mind would respect such low level people ?

koi-sharam-hoti-hai.jpg

This cultural none sense of giving rich people lot of benefits of doubt is not my principle

I feel disgraced such low lifes are occupying the post of Ministers in Pakistan
Abey yaar, I also hate him.. but it doesn't change the reality that he represents Pakistan's interior ministry.. People outside Pakistan will not understand what me or you think about him. They will see Pakistan as a state where an interior minister is not safe from religious fanatics..

And these kind of attacks will really help PMLN, while damaging the reputation of Pakistan..

Sorry I just can't force myself to accept these folks ~ want these whole tubber out

Pakistan on One + Side/Army
--------------------------------------------------Servants of Pakistan = Politician other side (Tubber)

What a joke we have become as a nation..

Interior minister is injured in an attack.. and we think Pakistan's image will get better around the world..

Just one bullet has done the same damage what a couple of bomb blasts couldn't do in Quetta..

These religious fanatics are playing in the hands of very clever handlers.. Must be dealt with iron fists..

It's not about PMLN or PTI.. this is about an interior minister.. whether he is an Iqama holder or not, the fact remains that he is an interior minister and he getting injured means Pakistan is not safe for ordinary citizens and visitors..

WTH

People with little bit foresight was warning that don't fan the issue and give mullahs playing ground when govt. reverted the mistake it did (knowingly or unknowingly). But many find it perfect opportunity to punch political opponents.

Those who are doing political scoring on this incident should be ashamed of themselves

Assailant Abid Hussain, 21, shot at the interior minister from a distance of 15 yards as the latter entered his vehicle to leave the rally ground in Narowal's tehsil Kanjrur on Sunday, May 6, 2018.

0_3_100025_album.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom