What's new

Interior Minister Ahsan Iqbal Injured In An Attempt To Kill

So called Love for Religion of peace is the root cause for this terrorist attack. No wonder world hates Islamists.

I would love to see similar faces, when PTI blame Chernobyl accident on patwaris of Pakistan.
Ironic that you are the one that is blaming PTI for this out of the blue. Take that Noora dick out of your mouth patwari

So you were sleeping on remarks over Naeem Bukhari attack...!

Have i nominated Imran Khan any where in this case?

However, I do credit Imran Khan on election of Zardari as president of Pakistan, Khurshi Shah as opposition leader and repatriation of Nawaz Sharif.
PTI kis ki party hai? Ajeeb hi loag hain hamare yahan ke.

Ironic that you are the one that is blaming PTI for this out of the blue. Take that Noora dick out of your mouth patwari
You kanjar tribe better shutup and don't try to outgrow your harami skin, just because you are untouchable on at your home ground.

You kanjar tribe better shutup and don't try to outgrow your harami skin, just because you are on defence.pk.
Hahahhaa.... kafi jali hoi wi hai Nooras ki.... abu jee jail jo janay walay hain aur arastoo ko goliyaan lag rahi hain

You kanjar tribe better shutup and don't try to outgrow your harami skin, just because you are untouchable on at your home ground.
Bhai calm down, lazmi nahi ke koi gali de raha hai to aap bhi badle mein gaali hi dein.

Hahahhaa.... kafi jali hoi wi hai Nooras ki.... abu jee jail jo janay walay hain aur arastoo ko goliyaan lag rahi hain
Shut your hahahah mouth ,,,, i have more respect for a pig than Asif Ali Zardari and his allies.

Nice touch get court cases and NAB investigation stopped , and then blame it on some random Khatam-e-Nabuwat thing pathetic PMLN

koi-sharam-hoti-hai.jpg

:smokin:

(KHADIM E ALLA , FERZAND E ALA , DISQUALIFIED PRIME MINISTER)
DISQUALIFIED

Nawaz Sharif = Disqualified , and on Run and hiding
Shabaz Sharif = Pending charges and investigation due to Model Town killings
Daughter Badmash = Pending chrages for hiding property and income overseas denied it all
Daughter's Husband = Accomplice

• 2 Sons Hiding Money Offshore

(Finance Minister DISQUALIFIED) -->MOVED TO SENATE BUSINESS NEW JOB
Ishaq DAR = Fugutive Till he won election while not even being in country

(Defence Minister DISQUALIFIED)
Khawaja Asif = Disqualified for Illegal Iqama in middle east hiding it's existance

(Interior Minister ON WAY TO BE DISQUALIFIED)
Ahshan = Court cases / Corruption charges , false Iqama holder nad liar

07sld1.jpg

• NOT 1 PERSON HAS GONE TO PRISON !!!
  • NOT 1 PERSON

AWAM NE NOTICE LA LIYA

Bhai calm down, lazmi nahi ke koi gali de raha hai to aap bhi badle mein gaali hi dein.

usually, I don't respond to thugs in same manner but since this forum is their home ground, they tend to overboard with their culture.
At times, they must be reciprocated, so that they be reminded of their real self.

Last edited:
usually, I don't respond to thugs in same manner but since this forum is their home ground, they tend to overboard with their culture.
At times, they must be reciprocated, so that they be reminded of their real self.
Talk shit, get hit.

You are the one who blamed PTI out of the blue. Heck if tomorrow there is an earthquake in Japan folks like you would blame PTI for it.

wrong-wrong-not-right.gif

Anyway take care :wave:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom