What's new

Interior Minister Ahsan Iqbal Injured In An Attempt To Kill

Will this Ahsan Guy GO TO COURT TOMORROW he had a , hearing to go report to Court about his corruption case ? He was Summoned to court tomorrow ?

SummonsToAppear.jpg

Oh wait yes he was ... injured so he is excused for good

Last edited:
Talk shit, get hit.

You are the one who blamed PTI out of the blue. Heck if tomorrow there is an earthquake in Japan folks like you would blame PTI for it.

I blamed PTI dosn't mean you get personal.
You have all the right to curse PMLN... i will always support you in it but never try to step on my toes, unless i have stepped on yours.

Will this Ahsan Guy GO TO COURT TOMORROW he had a , hearing to go report to Court about his corruption case ? He was Summoned to court tomorrow ?

SummonsToAppear.jpg
i dont think courts summons are of any worry for our great politicians they know courts are full of greedy sell off bastards and if not.courts then they have generals to protect you!

• Projectile lodged in pelvic region on the victim.....shows xray

I didn't get good marks in biology but I still do believe that arms aren't attached to pelvic region ???

Who needs RAW to disrupt Pakistani politics when we have an ignoramus Molvi Gali.
Usually, spy agencies use their proxies with tact, instead of targeting the obvious...

Sympathy wave had changed the outcome of 2007 elections. Not that India was or was not involved at that time but sympathy wave did make its decisive impact.

Our enemies like RAW and NDS are smart enough to not let any opportunity pass without contemplating its out come, pros and cons.

It is all about opportunities and this is indeed a critical and pivotal election for a better Pakistan or more of the same.

:pop: Drama 2-3 days later he will be walking around in London , with his buddy Nawaz Sharif
All these group of 40-50 , have their Think Base in UK

Safe heaven = Offshore PANAMA , UK , UAE , Saudia helping them move their money around

Whenever Pakistan requests excess to the illegal funds or access to corrupt people UK always denies access

What is date today May 6th

My 7th sense says , tomorrow is 7th as well he was suppose to show up with his Pelvic bullet to court

gandoahsan.png

How is my spidey sense working now?
The guy is just a sidekick for Nawaz Sharif drama

SUMMON.png

Hoga Minister apne Mula Nawaz Shrif ka , Awam ke samne to Mujrim Ka Sathi hai

Last edited:
What is date today May 7th

My 7th sense says , tomorrow is 7th as well he was suppose to show up with his Pelvic bullet to court

View attachment 472443

The guy is just a hunchmen for Nawaz Sharif drama
Hunchman...really ? Is he
What is date today May 7th

View attachment 472443

The guy is just a sidekick for Nawaz Sharif drama

View attachment 472444

Hoga Minister apne Mula Nawaz Shrif ka , Awam ke samne to Mujrim Ka Sathi hai

Jaano. You should ask that question to attempted murderer Abid Hussain that why you tried to shoot Ahsan Iqbal day before his presence was required in the court. :cheesy::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

The people we have running the government are not depandable if it was any other normal person they would be dragged around and put in prison

This suspect can't get away with khatim nabuwat card, there is bigger conspiracy being played here.

I think the conspiracy's root lies in UK , as these politicians are making hell lot of visists to England

Folks in UK have never reponded with Pakistans request to track illegal money belonging to the state of Pakistan being stashed away by Politicians who maintain extensive property overseas

Problem really lies in Fact Pakistan does not have a leash on these political figures who are on government office buy they are always running around to UK or UAE to have their gathering sessions.

Look at Nawaz sharif his sons are all settled all over UK who knows what % of money they have stashed away

Khatim nabuwat card = Showsha ........

The rule was reverted and it was over, if the ruling was revered and issue was finished

this new "story" is just laughbale and would you really believe what Punjab Police will say

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom