What's new

Interesting

whats so bad in these picz.. are muslims males so tharki that they get a boner watching this...open up then there would be no need of hizab.. more you try to control your senses hornier you become..some of you men are banging enuches and other males.. lol..hadh ho gayee.

There is no problem with sex drive as a natural instinct instilled into humans by Allah himself. The problem is the hypocrisy demonstrated by these misguided right wing Islamic extremists who enforce their outdated belief systems including the hijab on everybody while being confused about its true purpose themselves. Tis the real great pity.

@Jf Thunder this guy is formerly known as vcheng.
he is a complete bigot…. he is complaining about something that is not something you be complaining about…. westerners aren't saying crap about her wearing a hijab but this bigoted man is… he is in his 50s with white hair… perhaps if he had a daughter of his own then he would be more respectful
Ignore. His sole agenda is to find all sorts of deficiencies among Muslims (while shamelessly ignoring his likes for sporting the same or worst kind of deficiencies) and ridicule them right and left. Bigot is a small word to be honest with you.

94e1fbf79299579cbf1ab06421303ec5.jpg

mirchi to ab lagay gi

Be prepared to get a thread or permanent ban, for anything that would show the ugly face of the so-called largest democracy is no longer allowed on pIDF. You are however more than welcome to post anything that will malign and insult Islam/Muslims/Pakistan. With each such contribution, your chances of being promoted to the higher level will also increase tremendously.

Last edited:
@Jf Thunder this guy is formerly known as vcheng.
he is a complete bigot…. he is complaining about something that is not something you be complaining about…. westerners aren't saying crap about her wearing a hijab but this bigoted man is… he is in his 50s with white hair… perhaps if he had a daughter of his own then he would be more respectful
what, who the hell is v cheng?
and i do not have white hair, a few of them but not all
and i would love to have a daughter bro,
all the arguments i have and my views, go against you and also go against Khala jee, so i stand by them

like i said its the woman's choice...but if it is not tight but still attracts the opposite gender...either the opposite gender is a pure perv or she doesnt understand what tight is?
look, the opposite gender is gonna be attracted even if you are wearing a Niqab, now the opposite gender should also control themselves and not leave it up to the woman, to put themselves in a portable tent.

Yes and no....It depends on whose interpretation you want to pick up..like i said same word in the Arabic meaning can imply different things..
i prefer to follow the interpretation which is the most easy on all of us

Dupatta wrapped on the head usually ends up on the floor...and many a times it doesnt cover the bosom which is mentioned to be covered...
how does dupatta end up on the floor, and Khala jee i dont like to discuss every specific part of the body as i do not find it appropriate, but a good dupatta covers everything

Naqab is still extreme and whereas one has the right to dress up the way he/she wishes to, it must be in line with the cultural norms. Naqab maybe perfectly fine in KSA/Yemen/Afghanistan but it is inappropriate in other places and even offensive in the West. There are dozens different ways of wearing dupatta and it is not right that it cant cover the bosom, besides a loose tunic would cover bosom more effectively than dupatta alone. There is a a nice proverb in Urdu that reads like this: Jab ghori hinhinai gi to ghora daant chirai ga. It takes two hands to clap - this is in response to "better safe than sorry". By sinking oneself into bolts of fabric is not the only or most effective measure of protection.
Ok ...

How is covering the face extreme and offensive is beyond me.....I would understand half nakedness being extreme and offensive...esp when the same people who cheer and say ok to it scream at their own daughters if they go out like that...And yes I have a lot of White friends who scream and do not allow their daughters or sisters to wear what they encourage others...Hypocrisy enough?

I have no problem with Niqaab as long as it is not forced on...

As for being fine in Arab countries...well Mind you, it was tradition to wear a veil for modest women even in France back in the medieval time....The level of modesty changed soo much now people loath what back then was considered modest....were the women oppressed back then? Not all coz we have seen queens from that era!

And yes I agree it takes to clap...Hence my other post also shows that the ORDER to lower the gaze for the men came BEFORE the verse to cover up for women...something NO MEN picks up and follows :unsure:

As for "sinking" we are girls we love fabric....for us its not sinking ....

And I never said it as the only or MOST effective...coz there are still rape cases in countries which wear this stuff....

Better safe than sorry was regarding the zulfain ...regarding those people who get turned on by even seeing skin or hair.....and was a reply for hijab not niqaaab....

look, the opposite gender is gonna be attracted even if you are wearing a Niqab, now the opposite gender should also control themselves and not leave it up to the woman, to put themselves in a portable tent.
Do you really have such a short term memory
Yaar I said that the verse ORDERING men to lower their gaze came before that asking women to cover up....Obviously I am pointing why guys dont follow it....And I also pointed out the misogynistic men ...so yes men need to do some work too....

i prefer to follow the interpretation which is the most easy on all of us
Fair enough

how does dupatta end up on the floor, and Khala jee i dont like to discuss every specific part of the body as i do not find it appropriate, but a good dupatta covers everything
Idiot the word bosom was in the Quran and I picked it up...Being a woman I am more uncomfortable talking about it but honestly speaking:

Salwar-Kameez-Dupatta-11.jpg

noorjehan_dupatta.jpg

@syedali73 ^^ This is a dupatta....anything bigger and of opaque nature than this is usually a Chadar...

So no Duppata cant really serve much purpose.....Even a Sikh / Hindu women uses that...and for her she puts it on her head when she enters a temple....

This is chadar:

shareef.jpg

And yes it serves its purpose

Do you really have such a short term memory
Yaar I said that the verse ORDERING men to lower their gaze came before that asking women to cover up....Obviously I am pointing why guys dont follow it....And I also pointed out the misogynistic men ...so yes men need to do some work too....
who says i have short term memory?

Idiot the word bosom was in the Quran and I picked it up...Being a woman I am more uncomfortable talking about it but honestly speaking:
so dont use the word?
as for the pics, aside from the first one, the rest seem ok, every piece of garment can be misused

khala no need to scold me, i get that alot at home already

There is no problem with sex drive as a natural instinct instilled into humans by Allah himself. The problem is the hypocrisy demonstrated by these misguided right wing Islamic extremists who enforce their outdated belief systems including the hijab on everybody while being confused about its true purpose themselves. Tis the real great pity.
1) How sure are you that you are not of the misguided ones?
2) Hijab is a word you can find in the Quran as Hajaba...So if Hajaba is outdated...why call yourself a Muslim (one who practices outdated stuff?) Coz Muslim is one who submits to ALLAH's will as written in the Quran...
3) As for being confused...It is not the girl's fault if you missed her msg...

who says i have short term memory?

so dont use the word?
as for the pics, aside from the first one, the rest seem ok, every piece of garment can be misused
the 2nd one is actually going against the very criteria for Hijab its transparency was what you were pointing out as criteria few posts back...

the 2nd one is actually going against the very criteria for Hijab its transparency was what you were pointing out as criteria few posts back...
OMG, so we are here to hide EVERY STRAND OF HAIR we find?, well those even peek out of the Hijab you know.
i want a verse from the Quran from the point two you rasied please

How is covering the face extreme and offensive is beyond me.....I would understand half nakedness being extreme and offensive...esp when the same people who cheer and say ok to it scream at their own daughters if they go out like that...And yes I have a lot of White friends who scream and do not allow their daughters or sisters to wear what they encourage others...Hypocrisy enough? I have no problem with Niqaab as long as it is not forced on...
Everything becomes offensive when it is done outside the cultural norms. That is why I said, covering face is perfectly fine in certain Arab countries (or Afghanistan) because it falls withing their cultural norms but not in the countries where it does not fall within the cultural norms. I have lived good 5 years in States, and have been to Canada, Korea and many other places. I have not seen half naked women on the streets or in the parks or the shopping malls so clearly this kind of attire is not as common as many of us wish to believe. In fact I remember American families complaining about girls coming to public swimming pool in two piece bikini.

As for being fine in Arab countries...well Mind you, it was tradition to wear a veil for modest women even in France back in the medieval time....The level of modesty changed soo much now people loath what back then was considered modest....were the women oppressed back then? Not all coz we have seen queens from that era!
It was in medieval times but today we are not living in that time. Things change with time and smart and relevant are those who adapt. This does not mean I am advocating one go naked on the roads by the way.

And yes I agree it takes to clap...Hence my other post also shows that the ORDER to lower the gaze for the men came BEFORE the verse to cover up for women...something NO MEN picks up and follows :unsure:
You are generalizing too much. It is probably true for lots of South Asian men but not for every man. According to my own wife, she never noticed Americans or Malaysians gazing her and she, by the way, is a beautiful lady who prefers western attire.

As for "sinking" we are girls we love fabric....for us its not sinking ....
I call it excessiveness i.e. Israaf.

And I never said it as the only or MOST effective...coz there are still rape cases in countries which wear this stuff....
You bet, there are morons who don't spare household pets.

Better safe than sorry was regarding the zulfain ...regarding those people who get turned on by even seeing skin or hair.....and was a reply for hijab not niqaaab....
Nobody gets turned on just by looking at some skin even lots of skin for that matter or you'll see everybody walking with .... on the sides of the pools and beaches. We are living in cities and not in jungles.

what, who the hell is v cheng?
and i do not have white hair, a few of them but not all
and i would love to have a daughter bro,
all the arguments i have and my views, go against you and also go against Khala jee, so i stand by them
lol…. that reply was for Syed ali haider not you lol….

Everything becomes offensive when it is done outside the cultural norms. That is why I said, covering face is perfectly fine in certain Arab countries (or Afghanistan) because it falls withing their cultural norms but not in the countries where it does not fall within the cultural norms. I have lived good 5 years in States, and have been to Canada, Korea and many other places. I have not seen half naked women on the streets or in the parks or the shopping malls so clearly this kind of attire is not as common as many of us wish to believe. In fact I remember American families complaining about girls coming to public swimming pool in two piece bikini.

It was in medieval times but today we are not living in that time. Things change with time and smart and relevant are those who adapt. This does not mean I am advocating one go naked on the roads by the way.

You are generalizing too much. It is probably true for lots of South Asian men but not for every man. According to my own wife, she never noticed Americans or Malaysians gazing her and she, by the way, is a beautiful lady who prefers western attire.

I call it excessiveness i.e. Israaf.

You bet, there are morons who don't spare household pets.

Nobody gets turned on just by looking at some skin even lots of skin for that matter or you'll see everybody walking with .... on the sides of the pools and beaches. We are living in cities and not in jungles.
we should avoid both extremes, i.e being TOO covered or being TOO un covered, we should take the middle path, which btw Islam also commands us to do.

i know i am right as i am being bashed by you and also by Khala jee, people from both extremes are bashing hence i am walkign on the middle path which makes me automatically right :p::partay:

you far from being an authority on islam, no accepts nor do they follow your version of islam… in another 20 yrs you will be dead and then your thinking will also die with you.

Back
Top Bottom