What's new

Interesting

hey it depends on person to person yara.. lots of Punjabi dudes now a days are into tattoos and they flaunt it ... andi like sleeveless suit of women sometimes

hey it depends on person to person yara.. lots of Punjabi dudes now a days are into tattoos and they flaunt it ... andi like sleeveless suit of women sometimes
well whatever bro, i prefer not to show everything to everyone, i feel protected with full sleeve shirts

Dude you sure I am not supposed to be calling you uncle?

he is lieing.. no one one is ever attracted to scarf women.. it serv e its purpose well to repulse men.. even muslim men usually are attracted to non muslim women as can be seen in daily life.
Well, then its the guy's fault now isnt it...coz a few yrs down the road when everything starts sagging and looking wrinkled....then he would wish he chooses one based on her character/ morals/ ability to engage in a conversation/ brains/ and not how hot she looked!

Well, then its the guy's fault now isnt it...coz a few yrs down the road when everything starts sagging and looking wrinkled....then he would wish he chooses one based on her character/ morals/ ability to engage in a conversation/ brains/ and not how hot she looked!
madam,,,,he wud marry a :chilli:new wife,,,,no problemo

To answer ur first question ...yes
World's first pregnant man Thomas Beatie unveils muscular body after 3 babies | Daily Mail Online
Did you read the article? That guy isnt a guy...he was a she who went for surgery to become a he...basically...THAT was a she getting pregnant...now back to my question can a "real" he get pregnant?

That "he" was
BornTracy Lehuanani LaGondino

Beatie underwent sex reassignment surgery. The procedure he had, sometimes called "top surgery" or "chest reconstruction" involved a double mastectomy, areolar reshaping and grafting, and contouring of the chest to effectuate a male appearance. Because he wanted to have biological children and sterilization was not a requirement to undergo a valid sex change anywhere in the United States, he kept his internal reproductive organs intact. Prior to marriage, he officially changed his name through Hawaii's Office of the Lieutenant Governor. He then went through the process of changing his name and sex marker from female to male on all of his state and federal documents, including his birth certificate, driver's license, passport, and social security index.

madam,,,,he wud marry a :chilli:new wife,,,,no problemo
He will marry a woman who will be after his money no problem ...his choice what he wants to live with ;)

Quotation-Andy-Rooney-atheism-religion-thought-people-Meetville-Quotes-192576.jpg
Good to know your thinking :tup:

Last edited:
Dude you sure I am not supposed to be calling you uncle?

what age are you by the way...I called you khalla cause you behave like one old auntie type..anyways I was giving you respect which you don't seem to desrve.. does a women in scarf is guaranteed to be better wife ummm I don't think so.. sometimes too much religious women are boring, always grumpy finding a reason to fight and judjing a person on what he/she wears is not a good idea

And to answer ur second part....rules r made for us humans...we were not made to follow this rules.....
Says who? Yet we boast and give examples of Popes, Dalai Lama and Mother Teressa?! :unsure: None who declared to be an atheist?

If ur religion is preaching something u feel is not correct then you should move on....
Why paraphrase what I say and make it sound like a new revelation?

u never know whether there is actually an Allah or not.....
Well, 1 i chose to believe there is like you chose not to...

so we should try to live in present and shouldn't think about future....
Your choice now will effect your future...

Answer me a question.....
u r a guys person and u have done a lot of gud things but unfortunately never followed d rules of Islam.....then after ur death....what do u think will Allah do to you
Give me a straightforward answer
I have answered this already....

Laws of the world are simple:

Do good get good ; do evil get bad

for a Muslim this receiving bit is either on this earth or hereafter....because a believer will ask for best in both he will get in both...

For one who doesnt believe will ask nothing for hereafter so why will he be expecting ALLAH to give him something when he never asked or was too proud to ask or thought it wasnt necessary? He will get all the reward for the good on this planet ....in return for every good he did on this planet as per the law of the world do good get good...

what age are you by the way...I called you khalla cause you behave like one old auntie type..anyways I was giving you respect which you don't seem to desrve..
Thank you for your honesty...

does a women in scarf is guaranteed to be better wife ummm I don't think so.. sometimes too much religious women are boring,
Depends what you call fun

always grumpy finding a reason to fight
Your dramas and also real life shows women who always shop and are materialistic are not angels either....so I dont know why you find a guarantee in them?

and judjing a person on what he/she wears is not a good idea
Which you just did in your above post about "too much religious women"...You judged them as boring and grumpy so how are you different from what you preaching?

you feel protected from women wearing full sleeves.. wah je wah.. where are such tharki women.. I would like to visit the place .. nothing bad in having some right hand possessions :-)
oh so if i am a dude, i cant have modesty? i choose to follow what i want others to follow

end of the day one cant force freedom on muslimas .. if they are happy to be treated the way they are then I think they deserve it .. there is no point in non muslims in trying to change them

I can pick up a million ill taken pix of people from other religions...I can also take millions of ill pictures from atheist....your point?
but we non muslims call spade a spade and don't try to justify it by making excuses all the time.

oh so if i am a dude, i cant have modesty? i choose to follow what i want others to follow
sleeveless duded are immodest.. hahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahhahahh yara chado parah ... twada kuch nahee ho sakda....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom