What's new

Interesting

Can men get pregnant? No right...

Do men cry over broken nails? No right...

So how can men and women be similar when by default they are different?

Well you are most welcome to do what you like...

Look we are not talking about normal people we are talking about people who took an oath when they enter Islam....NO GOD BUT ALLAH....when you reject everything else and put ALLAH above all why are you not obeying his rules? - Just saying...its like when you enter a country you have rules...visa being first if you dont obey the rules then dont question why you are in jail!
To answer ur first question ...yes

World's first pregnant man Thomas Beatie unveils muscular body after 3 babies | Daily Mail Online

And to answer ur second part....rules r made for us humans...we were not made to follow this rules.....
If ur religion is preaching something u feel is not correct then you should move on....
u never know whether there is actually an Allah or not.....
so we should try to live in present and shouldn't think about future....

Answer me a question.....
u r a guys person and u have done a lot of gud things but unfortunately never followed d rules of Islam.....then after ur death....what do u think will Allah do to you
Give me a straightforward answer

Yet we have soo many poems on zulfain and songs about it :azn:
True, and personally I like women with long hairs (ironically my wife sports short hairs) but it does not mean that I'll run after girls with long hairs. I do appreciate beauty but it does not mean I'll get indulged into immoral practices. It is all about you, your upbringing, your surroundings etc. Religion, as I have found it from experience, transforms good people into best, and bad into worst. I know many will not agree with it but that is exactly what I have discovered through my study of history, and observing people around me. You got to be a good person to start with otherwise religion wont do any good. There is after all a reason why all the prophets were gentlemen to begin with.

They can not be Muslim girls... as these things are now used every where in the whole world... hope so they are from other different regions...

You cannot tell what religion they follow. Moreover even if those girls call themselves Muslims, you cannot do anything.

Yes but if it is tightly wrapped around you or if you had to hold your breathe to get in...i dont think the only problem is it is immodest but it is damn uncomfortable!
and if its not tight?

No harm done...I advice you to listen to more than 5 people and then compare and choose and think yourself which you feel is stating the best....mix and match if you please coz each will have backed his statements based on quran and hadith ...try to even read those verses to make sure no one is cheating you....It is a little homework you should do....
ok

Why so confrontational tone? In my opinion (anyone has all the right to disagree with it), covering head is enough and there is no need to cover the face. Look, I am a normal male (have two kids as a further proof) and once I was young too with lots of testosterone running in my blood. I don't remember I ever found girls/women more attractive than the ones who used to cover their heads or faces. As long as one has covered herself modestly as per cultural norms it is just fine. I tell you one more thing my friend, no amount of covering is going to save one if Iblees has gone up into someones head. Covering or no covering becomes totally irrelevant at that point of time. There are people who get involved in zoophilia isn't it?
i agree with you bro, apart from something, you and Khala jee are saying logical thing, so i will just mash them up together in my head and remember them

Eh, we all do. Just like every pre-Islamic history is not Islam. Regardless of where. Your comment was just strange and not correct historically. All people committed great sins all over the world before Islam. It just happened that Prophet Muhammad (saws) was revealed to the people of Makkah and Hijaz. Had he been revealed in Pakistan he would have addressed the same ills.
So a hijab, abaya and a niqab have now turned into "extremes". What's next?
actaully, Niqab and Hijab are considered extremes because, they are not specifically mentioned in the Quran, it is only said that you should cover yorself modestly, it can be done with a Niqab, or it can be done with a woman wearing along skirt and a "Dupatta" warped on her head

Last edited:
Nope....

My point was clear...

Muslim women should be seen more than a Burqa....esp Arab women

Muslim women are not oppressed as many imply

Muslim women have a will to do and be something too...

If people are narrow sighted and cant see past that...then with or without a hijab a woman will always be thrown a fatwa.....its habit of men not of Islam!

Well honestly speaking if you witness a skating event after watching all the 50% naked women you wont find this one sexy at all!
khalla jee one question.. if allah want women to be modest.. then why allah sent them to this world totally nude at birth and why there is male female sexuality in the first place.

Yet we have soo many poems on zulfain and songs about it :azn:
khala ji he is lieing.. no one one is ever attracted to scarf women.. it serv e its purpose well to repulse men.. even muslim men usually are attracted to non muslim women as can be seen in daily life.

Quotation-Andy-Rooney-atheism-religion-thought-people-Meetville-Quotes-192576.jpg

khala ji he is lieing.. no one one is ever attracted to scarf women.. it serv e its purpose well to repulse men.. even muslim men usually are attracted to non muslim women as can be seen in daily life.
lolllzzzzz, it all depends on the heart bro, Tharkis will also go after women wearing Hijab or Niqab

lolllzzzzz, it all depends on the heart bro, Tharkis will also go after women wearing Hijab or Niqab
put a chader on a twig tharkis can wank over it too.. muslim men seems to a bit too much tharkis cause of way too much conservatism..in countries like Afghanistan they are resorting to bacha bazi.. its natural for opposite sexes to be attracted to each other that's they way allah made the humans..

put a chader on a twig tharkis can wank over it too.. muslim men seems to a bit too much tharkis cause of way too much conservatism..in countries like Afghanistan they are resorting to bacha bazi.. its natural for opposite sexes to be attracted to each other that's they way allah made the humans..
thats why i say, if you take a thing to an extreme, the other extreme will be produced itself, every action has an equal but opposite reaction.
so in short, everyone should be covered modestly, but dont put to much limits

thats why i say, if you take a thing to an extreme, the other extreme will be produced itself, every action has an equal but opposite reaction.
so in short, everyone should be covered modestly, but dont put to much limits
seconded,, in many muslim countries if a women wear a sleeveless shirt it is considerd immodest.. lol lol lol lol imagine men there getting horny just by seeing arms of women.. hahahahahahahahah in many western nations women are half naked at beaches and no one even give a second look unless she is something

seconded,, in many muslim countries if a women wear a sleeveless shirt it is considerd immodest.. lol lol lol lol imagine men there getting horny just by seeing arms of women.. hahahahahahahahah in many western nations women are half naked at beaches and no one even give a second look unless she is something
uh, sleeveless is a still a bit much............
sleeveless looks repulsive (at least to me) on both men and women

uh, sleeveless is a still a bit much............
sleeveless looks repulsive (at least to me) on both men and women
in bagladesh forum they were calling women whores for wearing sleeveless blouses.. many buddies of mine wear sleeveless shirts to show of the tattoes they got on their well toned arms

in bagladesh forum they were calling women whores for wearing sleeveless blouses.. many buddies of mine wear sleeveless shirts to show of the tattoes they got on their well toned arms
wearing sleeveless and thinking you look cool is a misconception, believe me, you look like s**t in sleeveless

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom