What's new

Interceptor missile mission a ‘failure’

Listen hot shot what are you saying or trying to prove.
All is there before you, the videos , the newspaper report.....i didn't make any of this.
And i have a purposeful life, try to make yours worthwhile. This is a defence forum, meant to discuss defence related matters, i guess not the right place for you.....don't like the heat, get out of the kitchen.
pranaam jammer bhiyye je :D

thing is weather ashvin was successful or a faliure how does it matters to pakistan it is a defnsive weapon not an offensive weapon

secondly the so called "Un Named" Source by The Hindu said it failed to get its target at "120 Km altitude" but the fact is both AAD or PAD cant go above "100 Km altitude"

and its not a "chase" weapon /anty ballistic missile missile

1250991947631.jpg

but an interceptor missile more like

come_into_my_arms_by_hoschie.jpg

hope you got my point @Windjammer bhaiyye ji :D

Listen hot shot what are you saying or trying to prove.
All is there before you, the videos , the newspaper report.....i didn't make any of this.
And i have a purposeful life, try to make yours worthwhile. This is a defence forum, meant to discuss defence related matters, i guess not the right place for you.....don't like the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Sweetie, This Forum is For Defence Related Matters, Not Defence Related Lies and Troll Fest.
@WebMaster @Oscar , Kindly close this Thread which has been solelely created for Troll and Rants.

Mujey pata hey tujey bahut jal rahye hey....that's why you have to drag all of your nonsense in unrelated threads.
If you have nothing to contribute then take a hike, do some soul searching you may find your answers.

Stop Diverging.
Answer One Fact, Whe did DRDO Release the Video ? Else, **ck Off with ur BS Lies.

Is Ashwin Missile equivalent of THAAD of US?? THAAD looks good.

Ashwin is a bigger missile but it's also a lot slower so I think THAAD has a larger performance envelope

Ashwin is probably more in the S-300VM ABM performance range.

Alas, you replied. I always wondered where you hide after posting useless threads like this.
And i'm saying that you say the last word, do you want to say the test is failed?? We all agree that the test is failed, you dont have to prove it man.
We are trying to figure out what you want in life? just to prove the test is failed and till we agree you will continue to put more and more threads spare us from this torture

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jan/09/pakistani-boy-suicide-bomber-hero

I live in a country where everyone's life has a meaning, not like 15 year old kids has to die to save his school friends from jihadis. I salute this boy.

Grow up and do not post a signature like that, it is not arrogant but foolish.
You been here a month and you are judging others, learn to walk before aiming to run.
Sorry i wasn't aware that you are some agony aunt, figuring out on others lives.
I don't believe that i invited you on this thread so i don't understand your dilemma, I'm sure there are threads on social issues that you might find more interesting.
And you live in a country where people get killed for even eating Beef and drinking water from a well because it belonged to some upper caste Indian.

don't know what their govt feeds to the gen pubic daily through media
Just like Nehru told its people and Generals that China won't fight back his forward policy, and finally he got his Arse busted. All lies and ignorance, arrogance and exaggeration. The problem of India is not cheating others, they just cheat its own people. I call it self- deception.

Sweetie, This Forum is For Defence Related Matters, Not Defence Related Lies and Troll Fest.
@WebMaster @Oscar , Kindly close this Thread which has been solelely created for Troll and Rants.
Listen snow white, the only one who trolls and drags unrelated topics is YOU.

Stop Diverging.
Answer One Fact, Whe did DRDO Release the Video ? Else, **ck Off with ur BS Lies.
It was your country fellows who put up the video as a proof of the successful test...so
Why don't you crawl back under the stone where you belong creep.

Last edited:
Ashwin is a bigger missile but it's also a lot slower so I think THAAD has a larger performance envelope

Ashwin is probably more in the S-300VM ABM performance range.
I remember reading some DRDO personal comparing it to PAC

You been here a month and you are judging others, learn to walk before aiming to run.
Sorry i wasn't aware that you are some agony aunt, figuring out on others lives.
I don't believe that i invited you on this thread so i don't understand your dilemma, I'm sure there are threads on social issues that you might find more interesting.
And you live in a country where people get killed for even eating Beef and drinking water from a well because it belonged to some upper caste Indian.

See its that easy to judge you. And you are replying fast for your standards. And it does not matter if i'm some agony aunt or whatever. I can spot an idiot from a crowd and i got you.
the correct phrase is "Learn to walk before you run", use it next time.

Do you send invites to all your threads to rest of members here? Beef ban has nothing to do with the thread you are running, as always i say you pakistani has nothing to offer to rest of the world. Only idiotac rants, play victim and beg for money.
And i'm active on many threads on PDF, just look around.

Again, you should be sorry for your signature as well. Sorry not to me, but to yourself, its idiotic man. PAF has no match and record against IAF to distribute its spares. Grow up you idiot and close this thread with your one last comment.

Earlier this month, India carried out a test launch of their Ashwin interceptor missile claiming it to be successful .
They even released a video to back up this claim, however a few days later The Hindu newspaper carried a report that the test was in fact a failure as the missile even failed to take off. Keen eye observes have now noticed that the purported footage released by the DRDO claiming to be of the recent test bares a great resemblance to the footage from the 2012 test. The male voice on the count down, the female voice in the back ground, the camera angle, tree line, the launch point, trajectory and flightpath of the missile all look the same.

Feburary 2012 test.

May 2016 test.

As reported by The Hindu.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/interceptor-missile-mission-a-failure/article8634085.ece

Wtf are you even on about? I even mentioned this very same thing to members posting that video.

This was posted by someone else in a blog, or youtube not even knowing this was a older test, and members repeatedly posted this without even knowing the facts either..

I even posted a gif from the older video back in 2014--

https://defence.pk/threads/indian-military-gifs.348968/page-2#post-6559951

Use some sort of logic, why would DRDO even show a older test to prove it didnt fail? How about this, dont even tell it even happened. Several failed attempts you know because DRDO is transparent about it, you wouldnt know those either if they didnt want you to know. Please, start to be even 10% as transparent as DRDO, you'll know who's been hiding.

Hell, I even posted it in the older thread as a point of reference --

https://defence.pk/threads/anti-bal...fired-successfully.430651/page-5#post-8310852

Making a complete fool out of yourself.

Last edited:
Guys please compare these videos of Indian interceptor missile tests. First one is from 2012 and the second one is claimed to be from the test conducted earlier this month. Is it me or the videos are of the same test.
@Horus @Oscar @The Deterrent @DESERT FIGHTER @Tipu7 @Irfan Baloch @Indus Falcon @Khafee @HRK

Both videos are old.
The second video which is claimed to be video of recent test was sent to me couple of months ago on FB by my Indian friend......

Now either that friend of mine can time travel to future and return back to own timeline or Indian claims are wrong.

For me, 2nd option is more logical ...... :D

Is it me or the videos are of the same test.
Same test different videos.
In first video, camera is not fixed and bit closer to launch site. As the missile gain altitude, camera as well as cameraman also moves to make video at parallel angle.

In second video, camera is fixed on stand and placed at more distance in audience.

Last edited:
Earlier this month, India carried out a test launch of their Ashwin interceptor missile claiming it to be successful .
They even released a video to back up this claim, however a few days later The Hindu newspaper carried a report that the test was in fact a failure as the missile even failed to take off. Keen eye observes have now noticed that the purported footage released by the DRDO claiming to be of the recent test bares a great resemblance to the footage from the 2012 test. The male voice on the count down, the female voice in the back ground, the camera angle, tree line, the launch point, trajectory and flightpath of the missile all look the same.

Feburary 2012 test.

May 2016 test.

As reported by The Hindu.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/interceptor-missile-mission-a-failure/article8634085.ece
Here comes the nut .Did you even checked that video source ...............................:lol::lol: May 16 2016 video was uploaded by some fan Jalwa Urooj . Windy trolling attempt once again busted should be the appropriate thread name. @Oscar @waz

Last edited:
Both videos are old.
The second video which is claimed to be video of recent test was sent to me couple of months ago on FB by my Indian friend......

Now either that friend of mine can time travel to future and return back to own timeline or Indian claims are wrong.

For me, 2nd option is more logical ...... :D

Same test different videos.
In first video, camera is not fixed and bit closer to launch site. As the missile gain altitude, camera as well as cameraman also moves at make video at parallel angle.

In second video, camera is fixed on stand and placed at more distance in audience.

We all understand that..pls explain it to windy..he comes up with troll post even after the news proved fake. Pls infusion some sence in him.thank you.

See its that easy to judge you. And you are replying fast for your standards. And it does not matter if i'm some agony aunt or whatever. I can spot an idiot from a crowd and i got you.
the correct phrase is "Learn to walk before you run", use it next time.

Do you send invites to all your threads to rest of members here? Beef ban has nothing to do with the thread you are running, as always i say you pakistani has nothing to offer to rest of the world. Only idiotac rants, play victim and beg for money.
And i'm active on many threads on PDF, just look around.

Again, you should be sorry for your signature as well. Sorry not to me, but to yourself, its idiotic man. PAF has no match and record against IAF to distribute its spares. Grow up you idiot and close this thread with your one last comment.

Really, a moron like you comes on a Pakistani forum and starts splashing his brains sitting on a high horse,
So beef ban has nothing to do with thread but according to your pathetic mindset, it has to do with the suicide bombing....i guess you don't even need to prove what a low life you are. In fact calling you an idiot would be an insult to the term. And the waste of space that you are, spare us the band width and go read some history to enlighten your single brain cell....PAF gave the IAF a bloody nose in every confronting conflict.

Here comes the nut .Did you even checked that video source ...............................:lol::lol: May 16 2016 video was uploaded by some fan Jalwa Urooj . Windy trolling attempt once again busted should be the appropriate thread name. @Oscar @waz
Any port in a storm ideally describes some Indian members here. Allow me to put a sock in it.
The video uploaded by whoever was posted by an Indian member claiming that it was released by DRDO.
So when it suits you guys, it's fine.

Bull Crap
I Stop After Reading This Line " was a failure despite claims of the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) to the contrary"(So he think he Qualified than Most Intelligent Brains in Country

This a 15th test of this Interceptor Missile

Really, a moron like you comes on a Pakistani forum and starts splashing his brains sitting on a high horse,
So beef ban has nothing to do with thread but according to your pathetic mindset, it has to do with the suicide bombing....i guess you don't even need to prove what a low life you are. In fact calling you an idiot would be an insult to the term. And the waste of space that you are, spare us the band width and go read some history to enlighten your single brain cell....PAF gave the IAF a bloody nose in every confronting conflict.

You are not fighting with me, you are fighting with an idiot that is in you.
Grow up and see how easy to judge you and start useless rants and derail your own thread.
Discuss about the technical aspects of the tests and not starting another thread after your a** is kicked in some other thread.
Are you thinking of starting another thread windy? because i can read above my fellow countrymen have royally thrashed you for all your useless antics.

WHAT YOU WANT MORON?

Change the foolish signature and come back. Its a game, see how you respond.

Any port in a storm ideally describes some Indian members here. Allow me to put a sock in it.
The video uploaded by whoever was posted by an Indian member claiming that it was released by DRDO.
So when it suits you guys, it's fine.

Indian BMD will be a reality soon -- you have to accept it and deal with it

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom