What's new

Interceptor missile mission a ‘failure’

ET?
this news was on "The Hindhu" the last time i read it. Also i guess it was on Diplomat. The Hindu us confirmed anyway.
Reported by The Hindu and quoted by others as far as I know. But I'm still unable to get some reference about those unnamed sources. :lol:

Reported by The Hindu and quoted by others as far as I know.

Yea i came across three four different papers reporting the same. It is not just the hindu

by what? "informed source",
Come on, why is everyone acting so aggressively as if this is the end of the world?
Plus, nowhere did i said that i believed this source. All i am saying is lets stop being hypocrite here.

How can we ridicule one news being reported by the same papers (the story that it was a success) and take the other news (The story that it was a failure) by the same paper as some universal truth? This is what ALL the members are doing. Some are taking the first news as the word of God and the second as a troll, others vice versa. Now no matter how many stories one comes up with, the fact remains that the source which made the tests public reported it as successful on one day and unsuccessful the other and being a neutral, i wont give any one more weight then the other. That is it,

Relax!

Yea i came across three four different papers reporting the same. It is not just the hindu
So, three papers quoted Hindu, braincell person. :D
One paper quoted another and chain reaction went on.:P So, that changed the heat of issue? No.
Come on, why is everyone acting so aggressively as if this is the end of the world?
Plus, nowhere did i said that i believed this source. All i am saying is lets stop being hypocrite here.

How can we ridicule one news being reported by the same papers (the story that it was a success) and take the other news (The story that it was a failure) by the same paper as some universal truth? This is what ALL the members are doing. Some are taking the first news as the word of God and the second as a troll, others vice versa. Now no matter how many stories one comes up with, the fact remains that the source which made the tests public reported it as successful on one day and unsuccessful the other and being a neutral, i wont give any one more weight then the other. That is it,
Relax!
Nice, provide us some details about that unnamed source, we will stop arguing.
:lol:
Here's, something from me.
For media, they do anything for spice. :D
This time, they propagated to each other that even diplomat quoted them.
Though, nobody even bothered to research about those unnamed sources.

So, three papers quoted Hindu, braincell person. :D
One paper quoted another and chain reaction went on.:P So, that changed the heat of issue? No.

Nice, provide us some details about that unnamed source, we will stop arguing.
:lol:
Here's, something from me.
For media, they do anything for spice. :D
This time, they propagated to each other that even diplomat quoted them.
Though, nobody even bothered to research about those unnamed sources.
well it was not me quoting those "unnamed sources" if you may have noticed, it was the SAME papers that reported the report of successful tests. If anything, these papers are to be questioned dear. This is a very simple point but for obvious reasons, many find it hard to understand.

As for religious intolerance or any other kind of intolerance, you only make a laughing stock of yourself when you say things like that, in the teeth of what Muslim Indians can tell you, and Christian Indians, and the Dalit, and African students who have stupidly chosen to trust us and come to study in our country.
Pathetic Hindus, everyone has problem with them.

@Joe Shearer Your description para was made up obviously :D. I have nothing against you personaly but the way you project every Hindu or a BJP voter are communal and generalize them is the reason you deserve that. And its hard to believe you have no political agenda.

well it was not me quoting those "unnamed sources" if you may have noticed, it was the SAME papers that reported the report of successful tests. If anything, these papers are to be questioned dear. This is a very simple point but for obvious reasons, many find it hard to understand.
Now,
Successful test was reported by PBI(Press Information Bureau of Defense Ministry), not The Hindu. They quoted PBI. Then, they came up with something baseless which some other spice lovers quoted. ;)

The government is a permanent institution only to the extent of its permanent structure. Its policies change when the elected representation changes, or didn't you know that?

Nothing is permanent. Neither the constitution nor the governments.

The 'government' that brought the word 'secular' into the constitution was not the 'government' that is now in power, and the 'government' now in power has been voted in precisely because the Indian electorate felt that secularism was not maintained. Now the position is that the present 'government' has been voted into power among other reasons to project true secularism, and they have gone in the opposite direction. That means that the electorate has to tell them again what they want, and they have to be stopped from pretending that their approach to secularism is the one that was wanted. It is the lack of determination and clouded thinking of people like you that gives them the license to abuse the constitution.

Indira is the one who added the word secular to the constitution to confront the right wing parties that were being supported and propped up by the west.

Do you think right wing politics did not exist in Congress?

What about people like Morarji Desai who opposed Indira? What about pre-Independence leaders like Bal Gandar Tilak & Mohammed Ali Jinnah?

The rise of BJP is directly attributed to the flawed appeasement policies of Rajiv. Appeasement never works. Why cry over spilt milk now?

Proves nothing of the sort. Your attempts at logical argument are really laughable.

The Pope does not make saints of non-Christians, because the Pope is not a public authority appointed by the people to rule the people. He is appointed by peers within the Roman Catholic Church to uphold the tenets of the Church and to lead them. He has no role to play in being secular in his religious life, only in his public life, the part which is not religious.

If he was a public elected figure, or if he was appointed to public office, your thoughts might be taken seriously. He was appointed to a religious office, and asking him to bring secularism to his religious role must seem funny to anybody but the author of this ridiculous idea.

I am not delusional and I do not expect Pope to be secular. It was you who brought him up into this debate by projecting Pope as a secular messiah.

Do you at all understand the distinction between private and public? Private means pertaining to the person and to all personal aspects, such as diet. Public means applying to the common political and social structure, and means for a Muslim to allow others to eat pork, and for Hindus to allow others to eat beef, not to either eat pork themselves or to eat beef themselves.

And who decides what is considered Private or Public?

Until few ago smoking was allowed in public places but gradually laws have been passed and being enforced to ban it in public places. Note that it is the non smokers deciding what smokers can do in public places (the definition of public places itself could be a subject of debate).

So, can I extrapolate and say since I am a vegetarian, hence eating meat in public places should be banned? If not, Why not?

This is the first instance of the dumb leading the blind.

Or a blind passing judgements on who in this world is blind.

Last edited:
Sun Tzu

When you are weak pretend to be strong
When you are strong pretend to be weak

Hmmmm....:coffee:

As for religious intolerance or any other kind of intolerance, you only make a laughing stock of yourself when you say things like that, in the teeth of what Muslim Indians can tell you, and Christian Indians, and the Dalit, and African students who have stupidly chosen to trust us and come to study in our country.

Show me a Muslim minority country which has allowed Muslims to follow their own Islamic personal law?

People like you have the gumption to taunt the deficiencies of the majority but does not have the courage to call out the acts of minority like the below

You are like that father who keeps sermonizing the kids on the virtues and righteousness but does not have the courage to protect them from the neighborhood bully.

You are like that mother who keeps asking the older son to do more for his younger brother while turning a blind eye to acts of omission & commission of the younger child. There comes a tipping point when the older child would start wondering why he keeps receiving the step motherly treatment from his mother.

Don't blame the child for the results of bad parenting. If the parents cannot lead by example and ensure equality & fairness, they loose the right to question and blame the child.

Incidentally you failed to acknowledge the stupid error in saying that only Hindu temples are under the Endowment Act, whereas Muslims have nothing similar. Muslim trust properties are guarded by the state, and their value is arguably as much, if not more, than property under protection of the Endowments Act. On the contrary, Hindu trusts are not under government supervision. The boot is on the other foot. As usual, you have your facts wrong. Nothing needs to be said about your conclusions.

I was highlighting how government of India is making a mockery of the constitution of India. India is a secular country hence there should be no place for Endowments Ministry & Minority Affairs Ministry.

Relax!

I completely agree with you @Arsalan , let peace prevail guys.

There were two sources, one is what our pakistani friend quoted and started this useless thread and one is what my Indian friends are referring to.

Let's agree that when our cities are actually threatened with live missile, then only we will know whether the test is successful or not. Till then everyone is free to assume whatever they want.

Lets close this useless and troll infested thread and put our energy into some other thread.

I have placed on record time and time again my opposition to the Congress for over forty years
Do you support left front? Its been almost 40 years it came into existence, just a guess though. But looking at your anti BJP stance and propaganda, it might be true.

Guys please compare these videos of Indian interceptor missile tests. First one is from 2012 and the second one is claimed to be from the test conducted earlier this month. Is it me or the videos are of the same test.
@Horus @Oscar @The Deterrent @DESERT FIGHTER @Tipu7 @Irfan Baloch @Indus Falcon @Khafee @HRK

They are infact ANIMATED and FAKE. Chill Jammer Mia, India can never have these ABMs. These Evil Yindoo Baniyaas can only Fail and never come up with any thing thats comparable to Shaheens and Gauris !!

Om Shanti Shanti Shanti !!!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom