What's new

Interceptor missile mission a ‘failure’

no no bro pakistan needs me more :sick:

Jaisa aap theek samjhe Imran Bhai. Offer still stands.:enjoy:

blend_tea19.jpg

Jab Dilli ana ho to batta dena aur imran bhai ki shan me sirf ek bottle whiskey janaab ek "bar" @Imran Khan bhai dilli aayen to sahee Whiskey kya sab kuch hoga aur itni daaru bahegee ki baar aa jayegee :D

Guru Sahab aapke munh main ghee shakkar. :yay::yay::yay:

But news reports aired a week later said it was a complete failure, in fact, the Hindu reported yesterday; the interceptor did not launch at all.

:hang2::hang2::hang2:

Guru Sahab aapke munh main ghee shakkar. :yay::yay::yay:
well first of all any day i will beleve DRDO and GOI than these Paid media presstitutes :P

but even if its true that these test failed then again we learned something from it and we will keep developing it cause thats the only way we can get better

well first of all any day i will beleve DRDO and GOI than these Paid media presstitutes :P

but even if its true that these test failed then again we learned something from it and we will keep developing it cause thats the only way we can get better

Woh ek hi "informed" source janta ko chu**** banane main laga hua hai. :lol::lol:

Another gem from yet another unnamed "informed" source from the very same publication.

A senior government official said that efforts are on to reduce the price by 20 per cent. Currently the cost per aircraft is above Euro 100 million which translates to about Rs. 800 crore along with the weapons package.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/indiafrance-talks-on-for-rafale-pact/article8141907.ece

We all know how that went.:hang2::hang2::hang2:

In April 2015, a similar mission aborted seconds after the lift-off of the interceptor. In April 2014, the warhead in the interceptor failed to explode, although the interception of the incoming “enemy” missile took place at an altitude of 120 km.
High-lightened Shows How Inaccurate this Article Is

No
Indian BMD System Has Designed To Intercept target Above 100 Km

This is 5th time repeated this Fact

At least this failure will give peaceful sleep to Mr Sartaj azzej ....

That guy delivers poison with the mix of sugar under the barrier of being moraly right and is utterly biased not since 2014 but way before that. He has all sympathy towards Congress and has full trust that they will be back in center soon so he can get his cut :D. He admires Rahul Gandhi and his blood boils very often. For him, anyone old aged, middle aged, teenager follows or votes for BJP is a moron, bigot and communal. There are positives about him as well, like he sees history as it is (i.e. foreign only, not Indian lier sources), he is a pessimist, he is truthful if he kill a person (his boiling blood :D) his inner voice will force him to surrender.

People usually believe whatever they see in news. Religious intolerance may or may not have increased but selective reportings surely did. Even if religous and caste discrimination was on rise, even if common people were more intolerant than they were in 2014, continously repeating it in media or promoting it certainly don't help psycologically. It only creates more divide does not solve it, the thing which Indian media or intellectuals still need to learn. But they are doing it delibrately so they will as it helps opposition. They want to make sure no minority ever votes for BJP. Then create false perception of rising (because its not new in our society) caste dicrimination (holy shit a protest for caste discrimination i am a dalit so i must join it and never vote for BJP). And finaly perception will be created that there is rise in female discrimination as well. One thing to learn in this is that to stir problems in society all you have to do is just break the equilibrium, there will be countless responses out of huge population, put amplifier in front of them and the process will accelerate. Yes there are problems and most of the people acknowledge them too but projecting it as current government's fault or agenda is utterly ridiculous.

Italian slaves (from whom bhakts fear because they think)
Italian, poor peoples politician himself

Vs Indian ( spreading propaganda on the orders of Amit Shah)

Sorry for off topic ^^ @dadeechi It was for you.

1) I do not oppose or support any political party. I support or oppose only issues case by case

2) I support enforcement of the law not vigilantism

3) There is no religious intolerance in India and I consider Indians to be the most tolerant people. Rest is just propaganda and politics.

world should remain confused about actual capabilities of India. Specially our neighbours. :P

It is not me defining it. It is the government of India which inserted the word secular into the constitution. Having done that I expect the government to adhere to the constitution. Either they should get rid of the word secular from the constitution or adhere to the word in both letter & spirit. It is the dubious act of adding something to the constitution and then making a mockery of it, which is the reflection of the sad state of affairs.

That is so wisely said. The government is a permanent institution only to the extent of its permanent structure. Its policies change when the elected representation changes, or didn't you know that? The 'government' that brought the word 'secular' into the constitution was not the 'government' that is now in power, and the 'government' now in power has been voted in precisely because the Indian electorate felt that secularism was not maintained. Now the position is that the present 'government' has been voted into power among other reasons to project true secularism, and they have gone in the opposite direction. That means that the electorate has to tell them again what they want, and they have to be stopped from pretending that their approach to secularism is the one that was wanted. It is the lack of determination and clouded thinking of people like you that gives them the license to abuse the constitution.

Hence proves my point that Popes can never be objective. They are always biased towards their religion. I do not see anything wrong with it though and is on expected lines.

Proves nothing of the sort. Your attempts at logical argument are really laughable.

The Pope does not make saints of non-Christians, because the Pope is not a public authority appointed by the people to rule the people. He is appointed by peers within the Roman Catholic Church to uphold the tenets of the Church and to lead them. He has no role to play in being secular in his religious life, only in his public life, the part which is not religious.

If he was a public elected figure, or if he was appointed to public office, your thoughts might be taken seriously. He was appointed to a religious office, and asking him to bring secularism to his religious role must seem funny to anybody but the author of this ridiculous idea.

Disagree. Why should one have separate private & public lives? Why should a Muslim be prevented from eating beef because rest of the members of the team are of Hindu faith? As along as the person is able to carry the duties objectively with no fear or favor, how does ones private values matter?

Your disagreement is as puerile as your agreement. Who said that a segregation of private and public lives prevent a Muslim from eating beef because the rest of the members of the team are of Hindu faith?

Do you at all understand the distinction between private and public? Private means pertaining to the person and to all personal aspects, such as diet. Public means applying to the common political and social structure, and means for a Muslim to allow others to eat pork, and for Hindus to allow others to eat beef, not to either eat pork themselves or to eat beef themselves.

You seem to believe that by holding on to your arguments doggedly after being shown that they are wrong, you might wear down the opposition to these beliefs and prevail. That might work in certain spheres, but in an asynchronous environment such as this it is a sure way to exposure and to ridicule.

I suggest you go back to work. You clearly need to defend your public life more effectively, if your posts are any indication.

That guy delivers poison with the mix of sugar under the barrier of being moraly right and is utterly biased not since 2014 but way before that.

You should have the guts to name whom you are describing. I have often told you plainly and to your face that your clandestine methods lack courage, to be blunt, and that if you wish to propose a point of view, you need to do it directly. If you really think that you are deceiving anybody, you are mistaken.

He has all sympathy towards Congress and has full trust that they will be back in center soon so he can get his cut :D. He admires Rahul Gandhi and his blood boils very often. For him, anyone old aged, middle aged, teenager follows or votes for BJP is a moron, bigot and communal.

:sleep:

What a bore you are. I have placed on record time and time again my opposition to the Congress for over forty years, and you sing yourself to sleep with these lullabies, which give you some reason to believe that after failing in every argument, there might still be some merit in your position, merely because you are able to imagine flaws in someone else's position.

It doesn't work that way. Only a simpleton would think so.

There are positives about him as well, like he sees history as it is (i.e. foreign only, not Indian lier sources), he is a pessimist, he is truthful if he kill a person (his boiling blood :D) his inner voice will force him to surrender.

My, what perceptive analysis. You deserve a Pulitzer at the least.

People usually believe whatever they see in news. Religious intolerance may or may not have increased but selective reportings surely did. Even if religous and caste discrimination was on rise, even if common people were more intolerant than they were in 2014, continously repeating it in media or promoting it certainly don't help psycologically. It only creates more divide does not solve it, the thing which Indian media or intellectuals still need to learn. But they are doing it delibrately so they will as it helps opposition. They want to make sure no minority ever votes for BJP. Then create false perception of rising (because its not new in our society) caste dicrimination (holy shit a protest for caste discrimination i am a dalit so i must join it and never vote for BJP). And finaly perception will be created that there is rise in female discrimination as well. One thing to learn in this is that to stir problems in society all you have to do is just break the equilibrium, there will be countless responses out of huge population, put amplifier in front of them and the process will accelerate. Yes there are problems and most of the people acknowledge them too but projecting it as current government's fault or agenda is utterly ridiculous.

Sorry for off topic ^^ @dadeechi It was for you.

I have heard references to the one-eyed leading the blind.

This is the first instance of the dumb leading the blind.

It is not me defining it. It is the government of India which inserted the word secular into the constitution. Having done that I expect the government to adhere to the constitution. Either they should get rid of the word secular from the constitution or adhere to the word in both letter & spirit. It is the dubious act of adding something to the constitution and then making a mockery of it, which is the reflection of the sad state of affairs.

Hence proves my point that Popes can never be objective. They are always biased towards their religion. I do not see anything wrong with it though and is on expected lines.

Disagree. Why should one have separate private & public lives? Why should a Muslim be prevented from eating beef because rest of the members of the team are of Hindu faith? As along as the person is able to carry the duties objectively with no fear or favor, how does ones private values matter?

Incidentally you failed to acknowledge the stupid error in saying that only Hindu temples are under the Endowment Act, whereas Muslims have nothing similar. Muslim trust properties are guarded by the state, and their value is arguably as much, if not more, than property under protection of the Endowments Act. On the contrary, Hindu trusts are not under government supervision. The boot is on the other foot. As usual, you have your facts wrong. Nothing needs to be said about your conclusions.

1) I do not oppose or support any political party. I support or oppose only issues case by case

2) I support enforcement of the law not vigilantism

3) There is no religious intolerance in India and I consider Indians to be the most tolerant people. Rest is just propaganda and politics.

Your support for issues, using your logic, is sometimes the kiss of death. Refrain.
It is good to hear that you support the due process of law, not vigilantism. It is to be hoped that this will show up in your posts.
As for religious intolerance or any other kind of intolerance, you only make a laughing stock of yourself when you say things like that, in the teeth of what Muslim Indians can tell you, and Christian Indians, and the Dalit, and African students who have stupidly chosen to trust us and come to study in our country.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom