What's new

Interceptor missile mission a ‘failure’

Any port in a storm ideally describes some Indian members here. Allow me to put a sock in it.
The video uploaded by whoever was posted by an Indian member claiming that it was released by DRDO.
So when it suits you guys, it's fine.
Sir Ji DRDO Never Release any video Even for Agni Missiles test.Its Not it Department
Its work of News Agency You Never or PR Department of Dordarshan News

Last edited:
For PAK posters Like , INS Delhi is failed ship. it failed to take off from sea. poor India & DRDO.......lol , PAK and their trolls.....

Considering the opening argument has been based on false information

I wonder if the OP in order to save face will start claiming, given there is no test video released, the test never happened.

Right what's your problem Guru Bahi....aap sey kia hazam nai ho raha.
jaan ki amaan paoon to ghulaam ek sawaal poochnne ki jurratt ker raha hai

i have given links and can give it again no AAD or PAD or any other anty missile system in india can go beyong 100Km altitude as none has been designed or cincived yet the how come a missile system which is made till 100Km altitude failed at 120 Km altitude ?

jaan ki amaan paoon to ghulaam ek sawaal poochnne ki jurratt ker raha hai

i have given links and can give it again no AAD or PAD or any other anty missile system in india can go beyong 100Km altitude as none has been designed or cincived yet the how come a missile system which is made till 100Km altitude failed at 120 Km altitude ?
And since you like to repeat yourself, make an effort and point out where did i say that.
Barey barey font type karney sey aap ki post ziada credible nai banti....aub MERI woh post dikha du jahan mainey khud 100 Km ya 120 Km type kia ho.....zara mein b dikhoun aap ka kitna zor hey.....lets have it NOW.

And since you like to repeat yourself, make an effort and point out where did i say that.
Barey barey font type karney sey aap ki post ziada credible nai banti....aub MERI woh post dikha du jahan mainey khud 100 Km ya 120 Km type kia ho.....zara mein b dikhoun aap ka kitna zor hey.....lets have it NOW.
aap samjhe nahee yaa fir jaan bhooj ke samjhnaa nahee chahtee .... jnaab mai aapkee bahut izzat kerta hoon yakeen janiye

do baten to things

1. either DRDO or Goi or MOD dint release any videos or pictures of the test

2.Hindu media house loves to hate Modi and BJP/RSS more and any of there acomplishments than they love truth or say india

3. it is a manfactured news as the OP is trying to fool people that ashvin test failed at 120Km altitude while ashvin was never designed to go beyond 100 Km altutude .... baat samjh me aayee ke nahi :azn:

again i repeat MOD , GOI or DRDO have till date not released any data or vidoes about the ashvin tests but even then your militarry establishment and even foriegn monster is feeling jitterry after the test

baaki aap khud samjhdaar ho .... koi shakk ;)

aap samjhe nahee yaa fir jaan bhooj ke samjhnaa nahee chahtee .... jnaab mai aapkee bahut izzat kerta hoon yakeen janiye

do baten to things

1. either DRDO or Goi or MOD dint release any videos or pictures of the test

2.Hindu media house loves to hate Modi and BJP/RSS more and any of there acomplishments than they love truth or say india

3. it is a manfactured news as the OP is trying to fool people that ashvin test failed at 120Km altitude while ashvin was never designed to go beyond 100 Km altutude .... baat samjh me aayee ke nahi :azn:

again i repeat MOD , GOI or DRDO have till date not released any data or vidoes about the ashvin tests but even then your militarry establishment and even foriegn monster is feeling jitterry after the test

baaki aap khud samjhdaar ho .... koi shakk ;)
I think you are mixing your Apples and Oranges, for the latest test, there's no mention of the height or distance, the figures you keep repeating are for the 2015 test. !!!

The interceptor never took off to intercept incoming “enemy” missile, say sources
The interceptor missile mission, which took place on May 15, was a failure despite claims of the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) to the contrary. The interceptor never took off to intercept the incoming “enemy” missile which merely fell into the Bay of Bengal, informed sources said.

An agency report on May 16 said a modified Prithvi missile was launched on May 15 from a naval ship in the Bay of Bengal and it mimicked the trajectory of a missile coming from an enemy country.

‘Never took off’
Informed sources, however, said the interceptor missile never took off from the island; so no interception took place at all. “Post-flight analysis is going on. We do not know whether there was problem in detecting the missile, whether radars tracked it and communicated it to the interceptor,” said the sources.

The DRDO developed both the Prithvi missile and the interceptor.

2015 mission failed too

In April 2015, a similar mission failed after the interceptor dived into the Bay of Bengal a few seconds after lift off. In that mission, the DRDO planned to conduct the test against an electronic target missile. In April 2014, the warhead in the interceptor failed to explode, although the interception of the incoming “enemy” missile took place at an altitude of 120 km.

I think you are mixing your Apples and Oranges, for the latest test, there's no mention of the height or distance, the figures you keep repeating are for the 2015 test. !!!

The interceptor never took off to intercept incoming “enemy” missile, say sources
The interceptor missile mission, which took place on May 15, was a failure despite claims of the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) to the contrary. The interceptor never took off to intercept the incoming “enemy” missile which merely fell into the Bay of Bengal, informed sources said.

An agency report on May 16 said a modified Prithvi missile was launched on May 15 from a naval ship in the Bay of Bengal and it mimicked the trajectory of a missile coming from an enemy country.

‘Never took off’
Informed sources, however, said the interceptor missile never took off from the island; so no interception took place at all. “Post-flight analysis is going on. We do not know whether there was problem in detecting the missile, whether radars tracked it and communicated it to the interceptor,” said the sources.

2015 mission failed too

In April 2015, a similar mission failed after the interceptor dived into the Bay of Bengal a few seconds after lift off. In that mission, the DRDO planned to conduct the test against an electronic target missile. In April 2014, the warhead in the interceptor failed to explode, although the interception of the incoming “enemy” missile took place at an altitude of 120 km.
well Jaame bhiyya ji in short

1. Ashvin test was very successful on parameters it was tested for

2. its a doctored and false article

3.you should let the obsession to keep openning threads about it as even if as per you it was a faliure it still a defensive weapon not a offensive one you should be worried about

baki lagge roho aur keep speculating and whipping up the **** nothing exept foul smell gonna come out of it :tup:

‘Never took off’

2015 mission failed too

‘Never took off’

2015 mission failed too

Why Not Call Spade or Spade You Guys Have Double Standards when it comes to Swallow facts

There May instances You Guys Take World of ISPR over Dawn & Geo which reputed News Media house of your nation Even call them traitors When it Goes Against Army Line or there Lies

You guys Telling us that We should Take of Single News Paper Article as Gospel truth Which is Quoting Wrong Facts With No credible Source Over India's Premier Govt Agency DRDO is Amazing

Look at you trolling to hide your earlier BS claim, let me fix your memory, it was you who posted the video claiming to be of the recent test.....there's also a source indicating that more than 6000 Indian soldiers died in Kargil...would that put a lid on it.

Bull Crap
I Stop After Reading This Line " was a failure despite claims of the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) to the contrary"(So he think he Qualified than Most Intelligent Brains in Country

"Informed sources" Wonder Who are they Some Lutyens Journos

This a 15th test of this Interceptor Missile

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom