What's new

Interceptor missile mission a ‘failure’

which other thread?
never mind, its already merged... this thread was started at post 182 with title like 'DRDO lied about result' or something like that some other mod probably merged with the older thread

So NS who claims that he wasn't even aware of the operation suddenly has the knowledge on casualty figures.
Better to listen to what your own commanders have to say.

indian army falsified Kargil battle records Brigadier Retd Devinder Singh

Aaah, Jammer Mia, You are Rational to Understand that A PRIME MINISTER , CANNOT be TRUSTED coz he has some lack of Knowledge, but an "Un Named" Source becomes So Credible to Justify an Indian Failure. How Convenient.

I wish There were more of Sir Salam's and Munir Khan's in You country, Its an Irony You Dont need Nukes to get Destroyed, This Mindset is Enough.

Look at you trolling to hide your earlier BS claim, let me fix your memory, it was you who posted the video claiming to be of the recent test.....there's also a source indicating that more than 6000 Indian soldiers died in Kargil...would that put a lid on it.

Lo kar lo baat, Jammer Mia ne Naya Thread Banaya.. n Saari Mehnat Bekaar !!! Ye Kambakh Cerebrus ki to...

Vaise Jammer Mia.. Teri Khud ki Aankh Nahi Thi ?? Akal kya Ghas Charne Gai thi jo dikha nahi to Video ki Date Kya Hai ? Oops.. sorry.. Janab to ELITE Member hai na.... ?

Pathetic Hindus, everyone has problem with them.

@Joe Shearer Your description para was made up obviously :D. I have nothing against you personaly but the way you project every Hindu or a BJP voter are communal and generalize them is the reason you deserve that. And its hard to believe you have no political agenda.

I have nothing against you personally, but your blatant hypocrisy is difficult to take, even in small doses. What I really deprecate is your constant pretence that you mean well, and your phrasing of the most poisonous messages in unctuous language.

No Hindu voter per se has been projected as communal by me. I have projected BJP supporters, not voters, an important distinction, as communal because their agenda is communal. What else should they be called.

As for finding it hard to believe that I have no political agenda, should I seriously pay attention to what you find easy to believe or what you find hard to believe? I can think of better ways of spending my time. :smart:

Nothing is permanent. Neither the constitution nor the governments.

Wrong - as usual. You have an unusual capacity for not knowing even the elementary things.

There is a 'basic structure' of the Constitution that cannot be amended or distorted. Do yourself, and the rest of us, the favour of reading up on the legal history of the Constitution, and court judgements in this regard. Keshavanand Bharati mean anything to you?

Indira is the one who added the word secular to the constitution to confront the right wing parties that were being supported and propped up by the west.

Do you think right wing politics did not exist in Congress?

What about people like Morarji Desai who opposed Indira? What about pre-Independence leaders like Bal Gandar Tilak & Mohammed Ali Jinnah?

The rise of BJP is directly attributed to the flawed appeasement policies of Rajiv. Appeasement never works. Why cry over spilt milk now?

As usual, and boringly so, your answer misses the point, in this case because it has nothing to do with the original issue, which was that governments change, hence their approach to any issue changes, not because the government contradicts itself. Pointing to the element within a particular government that might conceivably have opposed a change has nothing to do with the underlying fact that each government follows a programme with which some members of the government might well be at odds. That means nothing and makes no difference.

I am not delusional and I do not expect Pope to be secular. It was you who brought him up into this debate by projecting Pope as a secular messiah.

Of course I did. And the exact passage, which you seem to have missed understanding (nothing unusual) was

One can be as religious as the Pope (not this one, one of his immediate two predecessors), and yet be secular, by not letting it show up in public behaviour and publicly expressed attitudes. Such a one can be secular by treating all persons alike, by showing no favour to one set over the others, by deciding on merit.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/interceptor-missile-mission-a-‘failure’.431776/page-10#ixzz4A4LF7Xoj

On public matters, naturally; he would not invite a Rabbi in or a Mufti to opine on a matter of doctrine.

But I can understand that you have difficulty getting this.

And who decides what is considered Private or Public?

Until few ago smoking was allowed in public places but gradually laws have been passed and being enforced to ban it in public places. Note that it is the non smokers deciding what smokers can do in public places (the definition of public places itself could be a subject of debate).

So, can I extrapolate and say since I am a vegetarian, hence eating meat in public places should be banned? If not, Why not?

Is that such a difficult distinction? Smokers are still allowed to smoke. They were allowed to smoke on aeroplanes earlier, in my own living memory. Social evolution is not required to move forward always; some societies retreat into primitive behaviour due to a fear of the future. So a state or a district deciding to remove the smoking ban is possible; that is then up to the people to remove such a regressive government.

As for your example, the primitive mentality of the BJP has already taken that step. Because the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh is a vegetarian, he has banned eggs from the menu of mid-day meals to children.

Or a blind passing judgements on who in this world is blind.

I think even you know better. I think.

Show me a Muslim minority country which has allowed Muslims to follow their own Islamic personal law?

People like you have the gumption to taunt the deficiencies of the majority but does not have the courage to call out the acts of minority like the below

You are like that father who keeps sermonizing the kids on the virtues and righteousness but does not have the courage to protect them from the neighborhood bully.

You are like that mother who keeps asking the older son to do more for his younger brother while turning a blind eye to acts of omission & commission of the younger child. There comes a tipping point when the older child would start wondering why he keeps receiving the step motherly treatment from his mother.

Don't blame the child for the results of bad parenting. If the parents cannot lead by example and ensure equality & fairness, they loose the right to question and blame the child.

I didn't realise that you would get so tearfully sentimental so quickly.

Incidentally, you have obviously missed my posts on the regressive left, which favours a particularly vicious kind of religious fundamentalism, and on the license given to the Muslims by Mamata's utterly disastrous government.

I was highlighting how government of India is making a mockery of the constitution of India. India is a secular country hence there should be no place for Endowments Ministry & Minority Affairs Ministry.

And your example is wrong, as usual. I suspect that you were making quite the opposite point, by saying that Hindus were regulated more than Muslims, and implying that that was an unequal treatment of the two communities.

However, taking your statement above at face value, being secular does not mean abdication. The Endowments Ministry was brought into existence because of the rank abuse of the access to temple riches by a narrow segment of people, and the Ministry seeks to supervise and oversee the use of the worshippers' donations. Just as another set of officials supervises Muslim Trusts, which apparently you did not even know.

Do you support left front? Its been almost 40 years it came into existence, just a guess though. But looking at your anti BJP stance and propaganda, it might be true.

No.

I was part of the drive to remove Naxalism from my college. I am opposed to their propensity to shed blood, which they use as a lazy way out of an ideological puzzle that they cannot solve. They have nothing for us, with their basic inability to understand the nature of Indian society.

My opposition to the BJP is due to its clearly fascist leanings.

Wrong - as usual. You have an unusual capacity for not knowing even the elementary things.

There is a 'basic structure' of the Constitution that cannot be amended or distorted. Do yourself, and the rest of us, the favour of reading up on the legal history of the Constitution, and court judgements in this regard. Keshavanand Bharati mean anything to you?

There is only one constant in this world. That is change.

What happened to all the Kingdoms ? What happened colonialism? What happened to Warsaw pact? What about formation of EU? You can always dump the constitution and replace with a new one.

Is that such a difficult distinction? Smokers are still allowed to smoke. They were allowed to smoke on aeroplanes earlier, in my own living memory. Social evolution is not required to move forward always; some societies retreat into primitive behaviour due to a fear of the future. So a state or a district deciding to remove the smoking ban is possible; that is then up to the people to remove such a regressive government.

As for your example, the primitive mentality of the BJP has already taken that step. Because the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh is a vegetarian, he has banned eggs from the menu of mid-day meals to children.

So why is it okay for the government to ban smoking and not ban eggs?

What happened to all the Kingdoms ? What happened colonialism? What happened to Warsaw pact? What about formation of EU? You can always dump the constitution and replace with a new one.

You should really read up on your subject, before you rush to print something that makes you look stupid.

So why is it okay for the government to ban smoking and not ban eggs?

Because medical practitioners and research scientists have proved that smoking is directly linked to cancer. Because eggs are not harmful to the health of young children; on the contrary, they need the protein.

Will you stop asking stupid questions before you have thought about them yourself and tried to answer them?

Right what's your problem Guru Bahi....aap sey kia hazam nai ho raha.

{translates: what are you unable to barber?}
{cogitates: time to go mad, without rushing into it}

aap samjhe nahee yaa fir jaan bhooj ke samjhnaa nahee chahtee .... jnaab mai aapkee bahut izzat kerta hoon yakeen janiye

do baten to things

1. either DRDO or Goi or MOD dint release any videos or pictures of the test

2.Hindu media house loves to hate Modi and BJP/RSS more and any of there acomplishments than they love truth or say india

3. it is a manfactured news as the OP is trying to fool people that ashvin test failed at 120Km altitude while ashvin was never designed to go beyond 100 Km altutude .... baat samjh me aayee ke nahi :azn:

again i repeat MOD , GOI or DRDO have till date not released any data or vidoes about the ashvin tests but even then your militarry establishment and even foriegn monster is feeling jitterry after the test

baaki aap khud samjhdaar ho .... koi shakk ;)

On my knees, a prayer, O great soul.

Cut out the Roman Urdu.

Please.

My opposition to the BJP is due to its clearly fascist leanings.
The fact that you didn't ridicule fascist left party unlike Congress in your previous post tells that you actually support them. But that is not the point whether you support a fascist party yourself and accuse others of it or that you simply spread propaganda against BJP. The main and very serious issue here is people like you are encouraging minorities to revolt against government which is already having hard time resolving the issues like poverty and corruption, black money etc. and diverting the focus of government from these issues. Encouraging Muslims to join ISIS or showing sympathy towards terrorists which happen to be minority, asking for trails for them while not believing your own institutions does not come under secularism and is just totally insane. This is an extreme low for people like you who happen to be privileged enough to get higher education, yet support such extremist activities. And all this for what? Just for few votes and to come into power? Pathetic.

He lacks critical thinking and only works in given set of rules .What can you expect from a person who sees Rahul Gandhi as a future leader of this country? These shameless people will lie to their extreme core till their last breath.

I just gave you a negative rating for lying. Frequently and blatantly. Let's look at them one at a time.

The fact that you didn't ridicule fascist left party unlike Congress in your previous post tells that you actually support them.

1. That is NOT a fact. I have ridiculed them in other threads, and frequently. It is for you to get the facts correct before making a false statement.
  2. Second, the Congress is corrupt and dynastic, but it is not fascist; it is the RSS-BJP that is fascist. You obviously know nothing about political science.
  3. Not criticising them does not amount to supporting them.
There's more.

But that is not the point whether you support a fascist party yourself and accuse others of it or that you simply spread propaganda against BJP.
  1. I do not support a fascist party myself.
  2. I do accuse others, like you, of supporting those, and you are incriminated by your own posts.
  3. I do not spread propaganda against the BJP, but only true, verifiable facts. It is for you to prove otherwise.
It doesn't stop.

The main and very serious issue here is people like you are encouraging minorities to revolt against government which is already having hard time resolving the issues like poverty and corruption, black money etc. and diverting the focus of government from these issues. Encouraging Muslims to join ISIS or showing sympathy towards terrorists which happen to be minority, asking for trails for them while not believing your own institutions does not come under secularism and is just totally insane. This is an extreme low for people like you who happen to be privileged enough to get higher education, yet support such extremist activities. And all this for what? Just for few votes and to come into power? Pathetic.
  1. Please show the forum a single passage where I asked anyone to revolt against the government. That it has a hard time due to its incompetence has nothing to do with the issue.
  2. Please show us where I have encouraged Muslims to join ISIS.
  3. As for my asking for fair trials for accused people, and my asking for this amounting to not believing my own institutions, I hope you realise that you are being read by hundreds of people, and you are making a fool of yourself in front of them all. EVERY Indian citizen, and in fact, every human being in India, whether an Indian citizen or not, is entitled to a fair trial if accused. That is the Constitution. Those who hinder the working of the Constitution are precisely what they themselves accuse others of being, they are anti-national. In opposing fair trial, YOU are an anti-national.
  4. Secularism has nothing to do with all this clap-trap, and it seems that your sly, hypocritical mind still has no idea of what secularism could mean.
  5. Whether it is insane or not is to be judged by the extent to which I adhere to the rule of law and to the Constitution. If you are saying that the rule of law and the Constitution are supported by the insane, that speaks volumes about your own confusion and unfitness for citizenship.
  6. I do not support extremist activities. Please show us a single passage where I have done so. In fact, my opposition to the Communists is largely based on abhorrence of their promoting bloodshed.
  7. Since I do not stand for election, your last peroration is quite irrelevant. To use your own words, it is pathetic.
These thirteen reasons are why you have a negative rating, and you deserve more than one. I may come back to this post.

He lacks critical thinking and only works in given set of rules .What can you expect from a person who sees Rahul Gandhi as a future leader of this country? These shameless people will lie to their extreme core till their last breath.

Another set of lies: I do not see Rahul Gandhi as a future leader of this country. Another negative.

I just gave you a negative rating for lying. Frequently and blatantly. Let's look at them one at a time.
You are living in denial. But anyways its your choice i can't force you to go on right path we are a democracy :D.

You are living in denial. But anyways its your choice i can't force you to go on right path we are a democracy :D.

I'm not exactly living in denial. I'm giving you back your lie in your teeth. Point by point. And whining and sliding about won't change it. Now stay out of my way.

As for my asking for fair trials for accused people, and my asking for this amounting to not believing my own institutions, I hope you realise that you are being read by hundreds of people, and you are making a fool of yourself in front of them all. EVERY Indian citizen, and in fact, every human being in India, whether an Indian citizen or not, is entitled to a fair trial if accused. That is the Constitution. Those who hinder the working of the Constitution are precisely what they themselves accuse others of being, they are anti-national. In opposing fair trial, YOU are an anti-national.
The problem is not the trial no. The problems is even in public people like you don't dare to speak against those who have been proved terrorists, but of course they will be trialed :D.

Can't call them terrorist untill its proved nope they are harmless birds, and after its unofficially proved they are terrorists you want trial.

The problem is not the trial no. The problems is even in public people like you don't dare to speak against those who have been proved terrorists, but of course they will be trialed :D.

Can't call them terrorist untill its proved nope they are harmless birds, and after its unofficially proved they are terrorists you want trial.

There is NOTHING called unofficial proof. That is what creeps like you call a kangaroo court. The sort of shooting down in cold blood of Kausar Bibi, just because she was with her husband and he had to be shot in cold blood. That is what you represent - murder.

You make me sick.

Oh yes you can bend words according to how it suits you.

I know you are having a hard time. Just keep control of your boiling blood :D

Nausea doesn't make my blood boil. As usual, you neither have a legitimate point of view, nor can you articulate your spineless one.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom