What's new

Intelligence agencies reject Pak's proposed roaming plan in India

Explain yourself.

the mobiles users in India use Indian sim cards such as bsnl,airtel,docomo,idea and many more cards...........Pak must be using its set of sim cards........Indian govt. can track those sim cards bcoz Indian towers will be supplying the signal to them and bcoz the numbers would be quite less.....it would be very easy to develop a group to monitor them

but we allow medical tourists from Pak to India....and Pakistanis do come to watch matches(games),international fares and many more things........

Only if there is Pakistan's match than visa are given, non for others except some visa to children of aman & asha which both countries give.

Only if there is Pakistan's match than visa are given, non for others except some visa to children of aman & asha which both countries give.

there is no need to play match either. Doesn't affect any one. I don't know why our government is interested in talk at all.

the mobiles users in India use Indian sim cards such as bsnl,airtel,docomo,idea and many more cards...........Pak must be using its set of sim cards........Indian govt. can track those sim cards bcoz Indian towers will be supplying the signal to them and bcoz the numbers would be quite less.....it would be very easy to develop a group to monitor them

what if they buy Indian sim cards and use in Pakistan for carrying out terror strikes in kashmir?

Its not about our growth, its about our own interest. This opportunity could have made tasks a bit easier for our agencies.... just my 2 cents, ofcourse ultimately it never is as simple as it sounds with pakistan

It is simple with Pakistan.It is about 67 years still they try to irritate us.What is need of this?.RAW and IB reject it because it simply increase their burden .Some people enter in to the 120 crore people.Then it is quite difficult to find out.
What is need of this relation.?I saw this drama for long time.Let them work like a mature country then we can talk about this.Until then there is no need of it.

there is no need to play match either. Doesn't affect any one. I don't know why our government is interested in talk at all.

Yeah - Every kind of contact should be banned to the level that population of both countries can't believe on existence of other country.

North India,totally bonkers place..what is wrong with those people who travel west of border?

North or South - For us those are Indians.

what if they buy Indian sim cards and use in Pakistan for carrying out terror strikes in kashmir?
didnt got your post.....
if you meant terrorists will buy Indian sim cards and cause bomb blasts in India then they are already doing that.......if they will use Pakistani sim cards then it will help a bit our govt. to track them

the point is we can allow the roaming services to them,it wont be bad rather gud for us

So by writing on a forum about the ill conducts of a government is "helping"? Exactly whom is it helping? And exactly how is it helping?

By calling something a fact doesnt make it a fact...

The very fact that the govt fought with USA on WOT makes what seems like a fact to Indians look like a lie!

Heck few days to week back some Indian was accusing us of "invading" Afghanistan against the terrorist!

Good now go pass this to your govt and ask them to grow up and stop living in the past! Same goes with the rest of your countrymen too....

If we propose something we get posters like the above talking we dont need Pakistan....

If we dont propose anything, same posters show us the other side of the same coin by saying we never want peace or any form of ties!

Lovely how double face works!

Make up your minds if you want peace of any form talks or just want to live in ignorance? Whichever you choose, kindly stick to it and stop changing your views based on what your govt says or comes published!

Because I clearly remember how Indians were crying a second ganga for Boston attacks and also supporting drones on Pakistan....the same Indians turned around and bit America's name when it pointed a finger at their diplomat! Interesting to see bipolar attitude at a large scale!

Whatever the reason .we only support our national interest.
I support GoI ,let them destroy terrorists and work like mature country then we can talk about it.
We also propose peace several times and got back stabbing as return from other side.And we already proved we can move forward like this without Pakistan.So let it go like that way.No offense

North India,totally bonkers place..what is wrong with those people who travel west of border?
Silly comment, who did partition affect most? South or North Indians??? There's a reason Indians (North) got to Pakistan. It's irrelevant anyway.

Infect more Indians come to Pakistan than Pakistanis goes there :pop:
And how many more Indians are there then Pakistanis? 6 times more!

didnt got your post.....
if you meant terrorists will buy Indian sim cards and cause bomb blasts in India then they are already doing that.......if they will use Pakistani sim cards then it will help a bit our govt. to track them

the point is we can allow the roaming services to them,it wont be bad rather gud for us
same I was trying to say.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom