What's new

Intelligence agencies reject Pak's proposed roaming plan in India

So you agree with the ego bit...That is all I wrote about Cant be bothered to read about the rest of nonsense you dragged in!

There was always ego involved on both sides still is, tell us something we don't know.
As for the nonsense bit, come on dude whether you like it or not that is 'fact', and I'm not trying to condescend.
You can't ask to be 'not stuck' if you think that the very thing that will help is nonsense.

Last edited:
No need to go to that far.After all we can live without Pakistan.Even If there is zero relation with Pakistan it is not problem for India.We dont need Pakistan for our growth.

There was always ego involved on both sides still is, tell us something we don't know.
As for the nonsense bit, come on dude whether you like it or that is 'fact', and I'm not trying to condescend.
You can't ask to be 'not stuck' if you think that the very thing that will help is nonsense.
So by writing on a forum about the ill conducts of a government is "helping"? Exactly whom is it helping? And exactly how is it helping?

By calling something a fact doesnt make it a fact...

The very fact that the govt fought with USA on WOT makes what seems like a fact to Indians look like a lie!

Heck few days to week back some Indian was accusing us of "invading" Afghanistan against the terrorist!

No need to go to that far.After all we can live without Pakistan.Even If there is zero relation with Pakistan it is not problem for India.We dont need Pakistan for our growth.
Good now go pass this to your govt and ask them to grow up and stop living in the past! Same goes with the rest of your countrymen too....

If we propose something we get posters like the above talking we dont need Pakistan....

If we dont propose anything, same posters show us the other side of the same coin by saying we never want peace or any form of ties!

Lovely how double face works!

Make up your minds if you want peace of any form talks or just want to live in ignorance? Whichever you choose, kindly stick to it and stop changing your views based on what your govt says or comes published!

Because I clearly remember how Indians were crying a second ganga for Boston attacks and also supporting drones on Pakistan....the same Indians turned around and bit America's name when it pointed a finger at their diplomat! Interesting to see bipolar attitude at a large scale!

Question: Does Pakistan provide a similar roaming plan for the Indians visiting Pakistan?
Answer: :no:

Pakistan has proposed to offer in return roaming services to Indians using their domestic numbers on visits to the country.

Lovely how double face works!

Make up your minds if you want peace of any form talks or just want to live in ignorance? Whichever you choose, kindly stick to it and stop changing your views based on what your govt says or comes published!

Because I clearly remember how Indians were crying a second ganga for Boston attacks and also supporting drones on Pakistan....the same Indians turned around and bit America's name when it pointed a finger at their diplomat! Interesting to see bipolar attitude at a large scale!

Being a hypocrite is part of Human nature because every one does it. Pakistanis do it. Indians do it, Americans, Israelis do it.

We accuse others of being a hypocrite to our own convenience. When it serves our own cause. While we effectively mask our own hypocrisy.

It doesn't matter what nationality, religion or race I have observed the same trait.

People a;ways cry victim for their community, while indulge in a bit of schadenfreude at their rivals expense.

It's how the world works.

It is not about India needing Pakistan, why should a Pakistani travel to India though. There is literally nothing to see here. Or do.

You guys are better off in other countries.

on another note,we should allow it.....it will allow us to track them easily

Pakistan has proposed to offer in return roaming services to Indians using their domestic numbers on visits to the country.

as mentioned to another poster, what do Pakistanis intend to do in India? There is nothing of significance in India, nothing to look at, nothing of significance, so why the hassle?

Got to other countries where the visa regimen is less ludricous.

So by writing on a forum about the ill conducts of a government is "helping"? Exactly whom is it helping? And exactly how is it helping?

By calling something a fact doesnt make it a fact...

The very fact that the govt fought with USA on WOT makes what seems like a fact to Indians look like a lie!

Heck few days to week back some Indian was accusing us of "invading" Afghanistan against the terrorist!

Why are you bringing in stuff that has no relation to our argument? You are doing exactly what you just blamed us of doing 'pointing fingers'.

And YES it'll help, we are talking about Indo-Pak relations and terrorism is the bloody frontrunner in peace talks and addressing the issue is directly helping, but for some odd reason you people take it personally whenever we mention terrorism.

Can you wholeheartedly say Pakistan has nothing to do with terrorism? If not then YES it's a fuckin fact.

Its not about our growth, its about our own interest. This opportunity could have made tasks a bit easier for our agencies.... just my 2 cents, ofcourse ultimately it never is as simple as it sounds with pakistan

as mentioned to another poster, what do Pakistanis intend to do in India? There is nothing of significance in India, nothing to look at, nothing of significance, so why the hassle?

Got to other countries where the visa regimen is less ludricous.

ideally yes they should go to countries where the visas regimen is less ludicrous but practically the issue is that many poor Pakistanis as well as many poor Indians have relatives on both sides of the border.

secondly people do visit for international conference/workshops/health-care, trade.

i wonder how stupid of you when you posed such a silly question

Ok, but then Hafiz Saeed and SAS Gilani and Co would be busy whispering sweet nothings to each other, seeing the undying love they have between them!!
:smitten:

Now that's gonna choke up the complete spectrum. All we'll then get is a busy tone!! Sheeesh! :hitwall:

Why are you bringing in stuff that has no relation to our argument? You are doing exactly what you just blamed us of doing 'pointing fingers'.
Examples are not included? Always when I dont include examples I am asked for them!
And YES it'll help, we are talking about Indo-Pak relations and terrorism is the bloody frontrunner in peace talks
What peace talks?
and addressing the issue is directly helping, but for some odd reason you people take it personally whenever we mention terrorism.
Whom have you addressed to? Mind you there is a whole thread running with Indians complaining about rape threads...and also about being banned on an internet forum! So please dont derail! You brought this up of saying that it is helping then explain who is it helping and how?
Can you wholeheartedly say Pakistan has nothing to do with terrorism? If not then YES it's a fuckin fact.
Pakistan as a country has nothing to do with terrorism...Neither does its citizens! It is as if blaming whole of India for rape when only a portion are doing the crime!

Some just stop reading the posts when they see India or Pakistan in the same paragraph! :tsk:

ideally yes they should go to countries where the visas regimen is less ludicrous but practically the issue is that many poor Pakistanis as well as many poor Indians have relatives on both sides of the border.

secondly people do visit for international conference/workshops/health-care, trade.

i wonder how stupid of you when you posed such a silly question

The question itself was tongue in cheek.

If indians and Pakistanis hate each other so much, like they do in this forum, then just don't travel to each other countries Am I right?

sometimes I think the Jingoists from this forum has infiltrated certain governmental positions.

@Spring Onion while Pakistanis can enjoy a bit of bonhomie with your Punjabi brthren across the border, My part of the world never had an interest in Pakistan.

The cultures are too disparate, and I have seen the contempt Pakistanis have for us 'darkie southies'

Last edited:
So we are stuck on this are we? Keep pointing fingers...he doesnt do it so why should I...Ego involved? Def!
Relax ma'am! That was just a joke!

Damn! My sense of humor seems to have hit a new low!! :fie: :lol:

Someone should kicks the nuts of this Ganja PM and ask him to screw these illegitimate children aman & asha and put total ban over Indian products including any transit to/from Afghanistan to India - they should go via Iran.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom