What's new

Intelligence agencies reject Pak's proposed roaming plan in India

Ok, but then Hafiz Saeed and SAS Gilani and Co would be busy whispering sweet nothings to each other, seeing the undying love they have between them!!
:smitten:

Now that's gonna choke up the complete spectrum. All we'll then get is a busy tone!! Sheeesh! :hitwall:

same for your RAW operatives as Pakistan has proposed same facility to Indians visiting Pakistan.

Someone should kicks the nuts of this Ganja PM and ask him to screw these illegitimate children aman & asha and put total ban over Indian products including any transit to/from Afghanistan to India - they should go via Iran.
total ban :lol:
chacha aap toh gussa ho gaye :partay:

The question itself was tongue in cheek.

If indians and Pakistanis hate each other so much, like they do in this forum, then just don't travel to each other countries Am I right?

sometimes I think the Jingoists from this forum has infiltrated certain governmental positions.

hate does not mean they will not visit relatives neither it means they will NOT do business

The question itself was tongue in cheek.

If indians and Pakistanis hate each other so much, like they do in this forum, then just don't travel to each other countries Am I right?

sometimes I think the Jingoists from this forum has infiltrated certain governmental positions.

@Spring Onion while Pakistanis can enjoy a bit of bonhomie with your Punjabi brthren across the border, My part of the world never had an interest in Pakistan.

The cultures are too disparate, and I have seen the contempt Pakistanis have for us 'darkie southies'
onion likes darkies... especially tamils.. mallus are a few shades darker ...
btw nairs cant be darkie coz you came from central asia... (my own theory)

total ban :lol:
chacha aap toh gussa ho gaye :partay:

I don't want any relations with India - And it will be good that both countries should close down their embassies and implement total visa ban including people with foreign passport.

onion likes darkies... especially tamils.. mallus are a few shades darker ...
btw nairs cant be darkie coz you came from central asia... (my own theory)

Unlikely, since the Nairs had a Matrilineal, Matriarchal system. Don't know of too much groups in central asia with that system.

And there are plenty of darkie Nairs :mamba:

plus you better stay away from gossipping about @Spring Onion :fie:

Last edited:
I don't want any relations with India - And it will be good that both countries should close down their embassies and implement total visa ban including people with foreign passport.

arrey nahi sir,aisa julm na karo......mujhe ek bar Pakistan ghumna hai :agree: :pakistan:
atleast think about those who have relatives across the border :undecided:

arrey nahi sir,aisa julm na karo......mujhe ek bar Pakistan ghumna hai :agree: :pakistan:

Of course you would like to roam around, RAW agent! :D

see. this man has the right idea.

And people called me stupid :disagree:

You can't get visa even now if you don't have blood relative here - so, nothing will change for you.

Relatives get-together should be arranged on neutral venues.

chacha...you really ..don't want good relations with us....damn ..I always wanted to meet chachi...:cray::cray:

jokes apart...whatever the indian and pakistani feel....I think we do need each other ..if there was no security issue ..providing roaming was just child's play....
always remember this ..friends can be changed not neighbor.....
I really want this madness to end..enough of blood shedding and terrorism ...we need peace and growth...:tup:

Back
Top Bottom