What's new

Integration of Sikkim into India

Considering the Chiken's neck.

Bangladesh does has the big opportunity to cut off the land from India and merge it with BD for land expansion,Later they can grab their land back from Myanmmar aswell to have its border with thailand
Are tum pehle kashmir to le lo bhai. :lol:

Yet we find indian trolls everwhere... from fake baluch ids to fake islamists? what do we call tht? genetic OCDH and PIV+ syndrome?
I am glad you proved me right since you directly evaded answering the question which in common parlance means you agree with what I observed. Case closed

Seven states are free to partner with BD and get to keep all the money from selling their energy and other natural resources to BD.

Seven states get easy access to the outside world by using BD's ports for trade..

So you are saying? NE states will prefer your country over India? Funny...

Eh! Onek "Elite" BD member o onek galagali kore.
"Elite" does not depend on post quality...its how long a person has been here....Kintu "Tumi adhom bolia ami uttom hoibo na keno"!

I am glad you proved me right since you directly evaded answering the question which in common parlance means you agree with what I observed. Case closed

how old are you 12? truth = evading questions? come on you can do better... I just stated hard facts.. something u cant deny... nor digest??? .... look at this forum.. swarming with indian trolls.. compare it with degenerate indian forums...!!! what does tht tell you?

You underestimate the NE people....we the Assamese, the Manipuri, the Naga, the Khasi, the Mizo...the war won't last more than a week...furthermore you won't even find any corpse...all that will be left would be some bones. The Bangladeshis knows it...hence will never ever mess...and also pray that the Naga regiment is kept away from the LOC...

Well ^^ this is something awesome i have read after a long time :P :butcher:

I could actually see the graphics in my brain , :P

I have heard some great bone chilling stories of nagas and north east.

"Elite" does not depend on post quality...its how long a person has been here....Kintu "Tumi adhom bolia ami uttom hoibo na keno"!

Sobrokam manush niyei to cholte hoy, subhobuddhisampanna manusher o to abhab nei, ar tai bole IamBengali ke beche beche sudhu kharap udaharan diye magaj dholai korar ei chokranter tibra protibad kori. :D

So the substitute for driving through Chicken neck or Nepal-Bhutan was to send the supply deep south...then sail it through the ocean....then send it to a third country and then drive it back to your country??

How did a thread describing India's annexing Sikkim turn into BD annexing 7 Indian states on the instigation of a Pakistani poster?

India's annexation of sikkim is a country which is size a 100 fold bigger than the other.

BD's merger with the seven states is a country fighting with 10 fold bigger country and trying to annex a region almost the same size as the present country.

Why are BD members here so easily counting on PLAN supporting them against India come what may? If at all they do, they would take the NE region for themselves - why support a third country cannot get them on their own?

How did a thread describing India's annexing Sikkim turn into BD annexing 7 Indian states on the instigation of a Pakistani poster?

India's annexation of sikkim is a country which is size a 100 fold bigger than the other.

BD's merger with the seven states is a country fighting with 10 fold bigger country and trying to annex a region almost the same size as the present country.

Why are BD members here so easily counting on PLAN supporting them against India come what may? If at all they do, they would take the NE region for themselves - why support a third country cannot get them on their own?

They have these sweet delusions, that fatherly china will come give them christmas presents. China will fight India to capture Indian states to gift b'desh. You see, for some people, even in their dreams they cannot fight their own fights. Pakistanis at least dream of taking Indian kashmir with only some help from China. Bangladeshis on the other hand dream that china will do the fighting, while they watch from the sidelines, and then china will gift them the spoils of war. Even in their dreams they can't fight.

Pathetic, isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom