What's new

Integration of Sikkim into India

Texas and California have around 17% of the total population of the United States North-eastern states have less than 4% of the total population of India. So big difference there

US is a rich-developed state where all the states benefit from being part of the Union but this does not seem to apply for the North-Eastern states of India.

One of their biggest sources of income would come from hydro-electricity. Just sales of this never-ending resource to BD could net them billions of dollars now and this will naturally rise as demand in BD grows over time. They could even sell to India if they can get their independence as the capacity would always be there.

Port connectivity to the outside world would be very easy via BD ports due to the geography. Indian ports are further away.

BD would benefit as the North-Eastern states could supply energy, raw materials and in return would receive certain industrial goods from BD producers direct and import others via BD ports.

North-Eastern states would experience much higher levels of GDP growth as the revenues from sales to BD would only need to be shared out between 40 million people and not 1,200 million Indians.

It is a win-win situation for the North-Eastern states and also BD.

Indian military protection from whom?

No-one threatens the North Eastern states.

BD only wants to trade with them on a fair basis without Indian interference.

Jeez, I didn't know you were actually serious with that idea. I'm sorry, but I don't think I can waste my time discussing phantasmagoria. Bangladesh convincing Indian states to secceede? All right, good luck.

Just some smilies!!That's the best you could come up with kiddo??What happened....cat got your tongue Mr brain dead bangal??
By the way,your puny BD is not worth shit to us.And one more thing,
Dekish bangal bata,Indiar supply line bondho korte giye toder sala life line e na bondho hoye jay.

Seven states are free to partner with BD and get to keep all the money from selling their energy and other natural resources to BD.

:rofl: :rofl:

It is turning out to be one JOKE of a thread.............

One of the POOREST NATION on Earth is talking about MONEY!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Please tell us more.....:lol:

Just some smilies!!That's the best you could come up with kiddo??What happened....cat got your tongue Mr brain dead bangal??
By the way,your puny BD is not worth shit to us.And one more thing,
Dekish bangal bata,Indiar supply line bondho korte giye toder sala life line e na bondho hoye jay.
Good joke Kobifu*k,you do that.And in response we will make sure there is no pathetic scoundrels left in your country to enjoy such wet dreams you pathetic subhuman race of traitors.
@DRAY @scorpionx Ebar bujla mama keno tamago amra oi jaiga theika bair hoia aite koichi!
@IamBengali Jao mama ebar tomar dadar sathe gia ghor shongshar koro...bhalobasha ter paiteso??

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl:

It is turning out to be one JOKE of a thread.............

One of the POOREST NATION on Earth is talking about MONEY!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Please tell us more.....:lol:

Let me introduce you to simple economics.:lol:

Say North-Eastern states sell 5GW of electricity to BD now, then BD can afford to pay them 5 billion for this. 5 billion dollars between 40 million people is a huge amount of money.

In 10 years time, the demand from BD would go to around 10-12 GW and the North-Eastern states will earn 10-12 billion from BD.

Let us not mention the billions that the North-Eastern states can earn from selling other natural resources that they have in abundance.

Considering the Chiken's neck.

Bangladesh does has the big opportunity to cut off the land from India and merge it with BD for land expansion,Later they can grab their land back from Myanmmar aswell to have its border with thailand
I have noticed Pakistanis are always looking to instigate others - they think they can - like BD/Sikhs/Christians etc. to shaft India. For an outside observer looking in it smacks of a deep hatred

I have noticed Pakistanis are always looking to instigate others - they think they can - like BD/Sikhs/Christians etc. to shaft India. For an outside observer looking in it smacks of a deep hatred

Yet we find indian trolls everwhere... from fake baluch ids to fake islamists? what do we call tht? genetic OCDH and PIV+ syndrome?

BD's long-term strategy should be to engage the seven states economically and convince them that independence is much better than having to share their vast resources with more than 1 billion other Indians.
Seven states are free to partner with BD and get to keep all the money from selling their energy and other natural resources to BD.
Seven states get easy access to the outside world by using BD's ports for trade..
Let me introduce you to simple economics.:lol:
Say North-Eastern states sell 5GW of electricity to BD now, then BD can afford to pay them 5 billion for this. 5 billion dollars between 40 million people is a huge amount of money.
In 10 years time, the demand from BD would go to around 10-12 GW and the North-Eastern states will earn 10-12 billion from BD.
Let us not mention the billions that the North-Eastern states can earn from selling other natural resources that they have in abundance.

Oh dear! Please don't give our NE states such ideas; they might decide to occupy Bangladesh. :-)

And you couldn't resist trolling....huh Mr Pakistani Nationalist??

we will never invade india,

Oh thank you, have mercy on us! :rofl:

but we will do whatever it takes to block indian supply to North East India in case of chinese invasion... @-}--

Unfortunately you don't have whatever it takes. :D

Considering the Chiken's neck.

Bangladesh does has the big opportunity to cut off the land from India and merge it with BD for land expansion,Later they can grab their land back from Myanmmar aswell to have its border with thailand

Yeah! Big opportunity, but little chance! :sarcastic:

@DRAY @scorpionx Ebar bujla mama keno tamago amra oi jaiga theika bair hoia aite koichi!
@IamBengali Jao mama ebar tomar dadar sathe gia ghor shongshar koro...bhalobasha ter paiteso??

@IamBengali is a good guy, don't spoil him. :-)

Last edited:
And you couldn't resist trolling....huh Mr Pakistani Nationalist??

Did i lie? even now i can post screen shots of indian fakers!

One even had the balls to call me a traitor? what are you guys hooked on?

You underestimate the NE people....we the Assamese, the Manipuri, the Naga, the Khasi, the Mizo...the war won't last more than a week...furthermore you won't even find any corpse...all that will be left would be some bones. The Bangladeshis knows it...hence will never ever mess...and also pray that the Naga regiment is kept away from the LOC...
Damn ... I wish I could thank this post a thousand times !!!
Respect.

Back
Top Bottom