What's new

Insurgent & Secessionist movements in India

LOL i couldnt control my self from laughing...I agree maoism exists in northern and eastern parts of India...In AP it was there but after the reign of YSR we havnt heard anything from AP...coming to TN,kerala i really doubt whether people here can spell MAOISM correctly because there is almost no problems visualised here due to maoism...if people arent getting affected by a problem its never called a problem...

Its not Maoism that is in Kerala, its political CHAOISM.

And it cant be shown in a map.

Oh yeah...may be people here after watching these kinda films in STAR MOVIES may think that something violent may have existed.... but not that it is existing...

Let them think.

Who Cares ! :what:

The map I have shown is from May 2010, from a year ago:

India's Dirty War - Forbes.com

lol FORBES might have got confused with mansoon map yar...i agree to that map on NORTHERN PARTS,EASTERN PARTS...but definitely not SOUTH....I invite FORBES owner to show up to JAYALALITHAA and say that your state is affected with naxalism and i guess she might fall down laughing and lose few pounds...love to see that happening...

Naxalism in Kerala and Tamil Nadu. ??

Wrong maaaan. You are very very wrong.

But I understand this is Pakistani Defence and so the propaganda to satisfy one self that Pakistan alone is not suffering.

I doubt really whether Pakistanis know about Vijayakanth,T.Rajendran....have these guys ever thought of why not even a single terrorist attack or naxal attack had taken place in TN???if these guys are caught we will simply run a film or two of them...surely they will hang themself...or a newer tactics like make our CM roll over them....

There are many, but they are like small gangs some without leadership either. And pretty much all of them don't even have the support from the people they are trying to "free". The main issues are the Kashmir insurgency and the Maoist.

There is no Kashmir insurgency maan. There are only small groups of three, four people trying to cross border and getting shot.

That is not insurgency maan. That is foolishness.

I found this map, is this lnked to waves of Maoism?

Indian_monsoon.png

The Maoists will be finished in 3 months if the Indian Army came with their guns blazing. But now only the CRPF handles the issue and if it seen to be useless the Army with its toys will soon come.

Guys what you think of sending our ultimate weapons likeA.RAJA,KALMADI,DIG VIJAYA SING ji,KANIMOZHI to Pakistan.....one thing is sure Pakistan will forget the threat from groups like TTP once these honurable gentlemen start their work there....but i really doubt is there enough money in Pakistan to fill their pockets?

The attacks in Pakistan are mostly limited to the Afghan border areas, i.e. FATA & KPK/NWFP. The problem in India is however much more deeply rooted & widespread than Pakistan. However, very few of these news make it to the international media, whereas each & every incident (every rape, blasphemy law verdict etc) is reported in Pakistan.

Karachi is in afghan border too..

Back
Top Bottom