What's new

Insurgent & Secessionist movements in India

Pakistan not only has had more fatalities in absolute but also as population is 1/7 the population of India the percentage of people killed in conflicts is 10 times higher.

Our contry is not perfect.. we do have many issues and we are on the right direction to resolve these...... , but you are not in switerland either....

You're right, there is no Maoism in India:

0421_p146-india-map_398x505.jpg

wat's u hav posted is highly outdated wrong map

naxalaffectedareasindia.gif

Pakistan not only has had more fatalities in absolute but also as population is 1/7 the population of India the percentage of people killed in conflicts is 10 times higher.

Now even you know that isn't true:

Deaths in India from 1994-2005:

Untitled-2.jpg

Deaths in Pakistan from 2003-2011:

Untitled2-2.jpg

Damn guys, we're in deep sh*t! India's about to disintegrate anytime now. Let's look at what problems our neighbours have... try make ourselves feel better.

Your map is pretty old, the map I posted from the Forbes is only a few months old.

No the map you have shown is from 2007. The map you have shown of naxal problems, is one of the only 2 maps available in the internet..its 4 years old. So now started your journey to flame land with a 4 year old map?

Yes there is a problem but it is not an insurmountable problem. Whilst the issues in Pakistan have arisen from a number of economic and social issues it has also risen from radicalisation and doctrinal issues. Now historically these doctrinal issues are the most dangerous and hardest to root out. However in India the Moaists are not really Moaists at all they are disgruntled citizens who feel they are being left behind by modern India. And whilst this is true- there is a significant gap between the rich and poor, this is the case in any fast-developing country. As an amateur economist, I know you will find this gap prevalent in the histories of any developed country. It is just a question of time an efficiency as to when the wealth "trickles" down to the poorest. And with robust and impressive economic growth and with one of the world's top economists PM of the country, not to mention people like Montek Singh Ahluwalia as head of the planning commission I, like the majority of the world, have little doubt that the future is bright for all India's citizens.

I put an "X" in Kerala before because one person was killed by CPI-Maoist for being a police informer there. But then I realized it took place in March. There was also an incident in Madhya Pradesh that I originally forgot to add to the first post of the thread, but then I added it, & to Madhya Pradesh on the map as well. That is why you see the changes on the maps. All the incidents in the first post match with the map on the first post. I hope I've made your queries cleared.

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

I added the "X"s.

1 person died and you put an X against my state.:angry: ( hundreds die from mosquito related issues, so who is more of a menace?)

That 1 died was a case of miss-communication.

The person who was dying was asked by the police "who killed him" and he replied Meow Meow and police blamed it on Maoists.

Naxalism in Tamil nadu????:rofl::rofl:d:rofl:...wet dream for who ever created this stuff...

Oh really.:what:

You seems to forget the great Quick Gun Murugan , who was a big Naxal leader.

His famous speeches were an inspiration for a lot of naxals.

Like:

If they don’t agree, I will make all Indian Mummies as Egyptian Mummies

If u are all lightening, im 250 volt current I say….

You need more proof?:angry:

1 person died and you put an X against my state.:angry: ( hundreds die from mosquito related issues, so who is more of a menace?)

That 1 died was a case of miss-communication.

The person who was dying was asked by the police "who killed him" and he replied Meow Meow and police blamed it on Maoists.

LOL i couldnt control my self from laughing...I agree maoism exists in northern and eastern parts of India...In AP it was there but after the reign of YSR we havnt heard anything from AP...coming to TN,kerala i really doubt whether people here can spell MAOISM correctly because there is almost no problems visualised here due to maoism...if people arent getting affected by a problem its never called a problem...

Oh really.:what:

You seems to forget the great Quick Gun Murugan , who was a big Naxal leader.

His famous speeches were an inspiration for a lot of naxals.

Like:

If they don’t agree, I will make all Indian Mummies as Egyptian Mummies

If u are all lightening, im 250 volt current I say….

You need more proof?:angry:

Oh yeah...may be people here after watching these kinda films in STAR MOVIES may think that something violent may have existed.... but not that it is existing...

Back
Top Bottom