What's new

Insurgent & Secessionist movements in India

LOL Kerala has 2 marginally affected areas. Thank you Forbes for pointing out as I along with 3 crore Keralites missed it.

Kerala land of the Temple Treasure.....no wonder the Arabs and Europeans wanted to come to INdia so bad......damn just imagine how much treasure there must have been.....

Why do we even bother to refudiate? Let 'bilalhaider' think what he wants. In a country of a over a billion people these are minor things. International media doesn't report them because India has better stories to tell. India is growing at a break neck speed even with all these difficulties, which can't be said about Pakistan. I wouldn't worry about answering him for simple reason that we aren't worried about India.

By the way, Andhra Pradesh is on the list because they killed one Maoist and caught another and that would implicate it to be listed according to Mr.bilalhaider.

Kerala land of the Temple Treasure.....no wonder the Arabs and Europeans wanted to come to INdia so bad......damn just imagine how much treasure there must have been.....

You may be refering to the treasure found in Sree Padmanabha Swamy Temple valued upto yesterday at 90,000 crore rupees. This does not include the historical value of these artifacts. This temple was in existence from 5th century and never been ransacked by invading armies. So there is little surprise that this the temple holds this much treasure. If the temple of a small country like Travancore (Present day Kerala) has this much wealth, imagine how much wealth the temples of bigger countries like those of Rajputs held.

mapofindia-3.gif

eeek an "X' in kerala. Moaist affected in here :lol:... would like police to capture if any ..

And instead of jail the person should be kept in a museum cause its as rare as a dinosaur fossil.

mapofindia-1.gif

oops two sets of maps???

Who put the "X'????

It seems somebody has a lots of freetime ..

Also put an X in Goa, i hate Goa.

I should have known who opened this thread..LOL. There is already a sticky on this issue, but we should excuse the OP, since he wanted to highlight India's plight and educate us that Maoists exists.

This will we repeated again and again which we Indians call Beating the dead horse to life. There is no cure for this.

I should have known who opened this thread..LOL. There is already a sticky on this issue, but we should excuse the OP, since he wanted to highlight India's plight and educate us that Maoists exists.

This will we repeated again and again which we Indians call Beating the dead horse to life. There is no cure for this.

The situation has changed i guess.

Latest map shows no "x"s.:tup::tup:

mapofindia.gif

mapofindia-3.gif

eeek an "X' in kerala. Moaist affected in here :lol:... would like police to capture if any ..

And instead of jail the person should be kept in a museum cause its as rare as a dinosaur fossil.

mapofindia-1.gif

oops two sets of maps???

Who put the "X'????

It seems somebody has a lots of freetime ..

Also put an X in Goa, i hate Goa.

I put an "X" in Kerala before because one person was killed by CPI-Maoist for being a police informer there. But then I realized it took place in March. There was also an incident in Madhya Pradesh that I originally forgot to add to the first post of the thread, but then I added it, & to Madhya Pradesh on the map as well. That is why you see the changes on the maps. All the incidents in the first post match with the map on the first post. I hope I've made your queries cleared.

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

The situation has changed i guess.

Latest map shows no "x"s.:tup::tup:

mapofindia.gif

I added the "X"s.

There was one incident where a person was killed on June 25 in Kerala by CPI-Maoist. There is also an "x" in Madhya Pradesh, huge explosives were implanted there by Maoists.

ha ha ha, buddy in Kerala CPI(M) is not CPI-Maoist, it is CPI(Marxist) a main stream left wing political party in Kerala as well as in India popular in Kerala, W.Bengal & Tripura.

Get the facts right..

And there is no chance we Keralaites miss such a story involving Maoist killing in our place as there are more than 20 T.V channels in our language which includes 5 full time news channels...all are fighting for good TRPs.

ha ha ha, buddy in Kerala CPI(M) is not CPI-Maoist, it is CPI(Marxist) a main stream left wing political party in Kerala as well as in India popular in Kerala, W.Bengal & Tripura.

Get the facts right..

And there is no chance we Keralaites miss such a story involving Maoist killing in our place as there are more than 20 T.V channels in our language which includes 5 full time news channels...all are fighting for good TRPs.

He knows Squat about kerala, but has time for putting X on all the states...pray for him LOL

Back
Top Bottom