What's new

Insurgent & Secessionist movements in India

I guess the people are missing the whole point of the thread, & not seeing how many attacks have been perpetrated by the Maoists all over the India in June 2011 only, indicated by the map in the first post.

I guess the people are missing the whole point of the thread, & not seeing how many attacks have been perpetrated by the Maoists all over the India in June 2011 only, indicated by the map in the first post.

Ok we have seen the point of the thread.

And I am registering my anguish and shock over it .

:eek: <------ Here it is.

Do Maoists want to take over India, and implement Mao Zedong's Economic policies?

If so, good luck...

Do Maoists want to take over India, and implement Mao Zedong's Economic policies?

If so, good luck...

Suppression under dictatorship like in china. not possible in million years.

how many people mao killed? 4 to 6 million people.

These two are different maps, it's not that hard to see:

2007:

530px-India_Naxal_affected_districts_map.svg.png

2010:

0421_p146-india-map_398x505.jpg
Bilal we all agree on naxalism exists in India but this map is just an over exaggregation of facts...its not possible for you to know more about south-India cos our national medias are too busy in highlighting mistakes in Northern part and hence forgetting the achievements in south...let me tel tell what I know about southern states...
Andra pradesh-largest exporter of agri prods like chillies,IT
Karnataka-IT,Scientific research
Kerala-Tourist's dream and peaceful land
Tamil Nadu-Automobile,IT,cultural place
Goa-completely retro

Long Live Mao and let him be confined to his homeland which has already rejeced him and his policies except to cosmetically keep afloat!

A communist nation totally capitalistic and not to lose face fudging the reality!!

These two are different maps, it's not that hard to see:

2007:

530px-India_Naxal_affected_districts_map.svg.png

2010:

0421_p146-india-map_398x505.jpg

actually the insurgance menace is not so huge as shown in the forum,it is limited to states like chattisgarh,bihar,orrisa.That to very remote villages which are out of reach of civil government.In north east, the civil unrest has stooped in manipur,assam,tripura.nagaland has there fight in between tribes which is nothing related to insuregency.anuranchal is also very peaceful after 2005.So stop making khayali pulao and come to real world.

Suppression under dictatorship like in china. not possible in million years.

how many people mao killed? 4 to 6 million people.

I guess you don't get sarcasm. :lol:

And his economic policies led to one of the greatest famines in our history.

Modern China has left Maoism behind a long time ago, but it seems to be living on in the Indian "Maoists".

actually the insurgance menace is not so huge as shown in the forum,it is limited to states like chattisgarh,bihar,orrisa.That to very remote villages which are out of reach of civil government.In north east, the civil unrest has stooped in manipur,assam,tripura.nagaland has there fight in between tribes which is nothing related to insuregency.anuranchal is also very peaceful after 2005.So stop making khayali pulao and come to real world.

I have already posted the number of insurgency incidents all over India in June 2011, just go through the list. The seven sister states are not as peaceful as you think they are either.

Long Live Mao and let him be confined to his homeland which has already rejeced him and his policies except to cosmetically keep afloat!

A communist nation totally capitalistic and not to lose face fudging the reality!!

Mao destroyed china but his brutal ideas remained. Modern china rejected his ideas.

I have already posted the number of insurgency incidents all over India in June 2011, just go through the list. The seven sister states are not as peaceful as you think they are either.

All of those combined is less than just number of people killed in Karachi or NWFP. But you never bother about that. :lol:

Members here are so kind to Indians, they have not included 7 sister states, Kashmir. :)

The whole of India is in turmoil, yet they don't figure in "Top failed state index". :what:

I understand its western propaganda. Please don't lose heart guys. Common keep posting such news and expose the truth to the world. Don't relent until India figures in "Top failed state index" :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom