What's new

Insight: Unable to copy it, China tries building own jet engine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Till now China was happy copying the engines.. now they are making serious efforts.. hope they come up with something new in next 10 years !!

Hope positive result of Indian engine in the coming years as well

Till now China was happy copying the engines.. now they are making serious efforts.. hope they come up with something new in next 10 years !!

Oh wow, china copy make Indian mad. When itself cannot even make a bullet, until it can make a bullet Indian cheer with joys and claim it Indian design. Stupid Indian others already live in mars or other planet. Indian still on earth learning how to make a bullet. We copy but we success, you Indian copy but failure. Your master USA copy and success and other western master of your copies and success. Now this make you more look like a donkey.

Oh wow, china copy make Indian mad. When itself cannot even make a bullet, until it can make a bullet Indian cheer with joys and claim it Indian design. Stupid Indian others already live in mars or other planet. Indian still on earth learning how to make a bullet. We copy but we success, you Indian copy but failure. Your master USA copy and success and other western master of your copies and success. Now this make you more look like a donkey.

I second that to your point. Our SAF imported some of their ammo for trials way back in the 90s.As per what you have mentioned, these bullets jamed many of our firers' M16 assault rifles during our live firing range.

Their stuffs are basically substandards, they simply can't manufacture anything good by themselves including even the most basic items.

It is a sign of great incompetency and yet most of them have the cheek to badmouth others!

LOLOL...

I second that to your point. Our SAF imported some of their ammo for trials way back in the 90s.As per what you have mentioned, these bullets jamed many of our firers' M16 assault rifles during our live firing range.

Their stuffs are basically substandards, they simply can't manufacture anything good by themselves including even the most basic items.

It is a sign of great incompetency and yet most of them have the cheek to badmouth others!

LOLOL...

It's not a secret that incapable indians cant make basic ammos. probably your placement of the order was before this leak:

Russia to deliver ammunition worth $1 billion to India | Russia & India Report

there is a reason why import of AL-31FH has surpassed 1000... this import itself is worth atleast 5bn $$... Funny chinese comparing ammunition import of us which is a pesky 1bn $$

who cares.. russian after all !!

Official reference cares, precision cares, serious or not cares.

Trolling always starts with unclear, unexact et unprecis information. I'm sure that everyone here can do better. Right?

:coffee:

Material will always remain same, what make the difference is their manufacturing process, ask metallurgist they will tell the difference between various type of irons and how manufacturing alter properties.

India used Carbon based composite , while use Titanium in Su-30 and t-50 , seen the difference.

my, who told you that?

Different materials are one of the key elements in the process.

India made some carbon composite wings? :rofl:

FYI India just learned (purchased tech from Russia) how to make the most basic Carbon Fibers a year or 2 ago which China has mastered for ages. The 1st stage shell of Agni V is such a example, while the 2nd and 3rd stage shells are entirely using imported Russian carbon materials.

While you're bragging India's ( carbon) composite bronze-age technologies and know-how, why don't you show me a functional made-in-India carbon fiber amateur fishing rod or a decent composite toothbrush first ?

yeah right, India's carbon technology can't even make those simple things with ease, and you make airplane wings on your own, as your MoD and DrDO third rated propanganda machine spokemen told you? :rofl:

my, who told you that?

FYI India just learned (purchased tech from Russia) how to make the most basic Carbon Fibers a year or 2 ago which China has mastered for ages. The 1st stage shell of Agni V is such a example, while the 2nd and 3rd stage shells are entirely using imported Russian carbon materials.

While you're bragging India's ( carbon) composite bronze-age technologies and know-how, why don't you show me a functional made-in-India carbon fiber amateur fishing rod or a decent composite toothbrush first ?

yeah right, India's carbon technology can't even make those simple things with ease, and you make airplane wings on your own, as your MoD and DrDO third rated propanganda machine spokemen told you? :rofl:

Thats what i called the stupid thing, Chinese don't know the difference between carbon finer vs carbon based composite materials, thats why they don't know anything about carbon composite materials

Carbon based led pencilled were based on ages , oh man ....poor Chinese don't know anything in engg/ sic & technology.
Go and Study . know what is composite material and what is canon fibre.

f

my, who told you that?

:rofl:<--- Is this your normal state?? That is why you talk garbage all the time. read this and open your mind if you have one:

about India: Reliance looks to NAL to make carbon fibre - Livemint

about china: Chinese man charged in NYC carbon fiber sting - SFGate

Thats what i called the stupid thing, Chinese don't know the difference between carbon finer vs carbon based composite materials, thats why they don't know anything about carbon composite materials

Carbon based led pencilled were based on ages , oh man ....poor Chinese don't know anything in engg/ sic & technology.
Go and Study . know what is composite material and what is canon fibre.

f

As far as I know, Chinese guys are not as advanced as some countries in carbon fiber manufacturing. If I'm not wrong, they can industrialize T700 class, but T800 and T900 classes are still in laboratory. But this new is from 2009, things might have changed since then?

Otherwise, in other composite area, this picture might explain something in some areas... I think it is a kind of ceramic matrix composite C/SiC used for their TAV, successfully flied in September 2011 (or 2010, I don't remember...). I captured this in a local television channel.

fX2WP.jpg

:coffee:

Wrong. It was jointly developed and tailor made for Pakistan. If it was a failure they wouldn't be inducted.

you inducted with Russian engine , it success, it fly only few then its success..wow , for you 1+1 =2 and for other 1+1= lol nice maths.

I dont kno that you develop plane with basic technology and also wont able to get engine to fly, Use outdate metallic frame with rivets , man world now moving towards composite.

Russian engine can be stopped anytime, then why your JF-17 will do? like US stopped supply of spare parts then their entire f16 stop flying , like thins can happen with JF-17

Tejas on the other hand is what the word "failure" can be associated with. Hence it cannot be inducted and is waiting for its engine.

For tejas higher trust engine is decided, not unlike yours where you don't have any option , then go for poor engine and then claim it success because its fly. Tejas is flying and will be inducted by Airforce.

IAF specifications are far higher then what Chinese can think off,

Let alone build a plane that is good enough for export such as the J-7 and JF-17. Both are better than India's Tejas.

Oh MAn which county buy your JF-17 other then PAK? can you name few?
J-7 poor plane which russia stopped manufacturing from 60's only Bangladesh lol man....

But not good enough to have a space station, satellite network and send their men into space.

sending man is not priority, achieving is, your moon probe done nothing , our prove find water on moon, your technology is for showoff and no actual use.
anything to say on this??

Not fully operable until 2013-2014. Delay and failure doesn't come shy to India. So remind us when it actually works.

our requirement are far ahead then yours, if you ask JF-17 to IAF even for free they will reject it, like F-16

Someone think 80% is good someone think 99% is good and 80% is bad, and your 80 is good for you but for india 80% means failure.

There is no need for us to until they purify their slums. We don't want to pollute our engines. :lol:
lol your engines are not capable enough. that why you people shy to talk about it.

Wrong. They simply won't be on the table for India.

Credit goes to the Russians. India does not have the experience to successfully create a worthy third gen light weight fighter let alone a 5th Gen stealth. It is a moon and a Pluto apart.

yes, your MIG-21 Stole become j7, Su-30 Stole become one more plane. we are not china, don't stole design or copy , made by ourself and don't lie.

By the way, please provide a link or two where I have said the Russian T-50 is a non stealthy design. Stop being a cheap fraud and learn to backup your claims with facts.

Iam talking about china not you per say, you find all Chinese claiming non stealthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom