What's new

Insight: Unable to copy it, China tries building own jet engine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bragging is what we are learning from you, the way you guys braggg about your russian/western look alike fighter planes with advanced avionics, AESA radar and WS123...13..15 high thrust vector engines.

we dont brag. we work for success!

bragging is one of many indians' international trade marks like the typical example @ post 102!

other examples are:

kaveri engine = best for exhaust fans
arjun tanks that promise to break all indian bridges at unaffordable price
lca project that sucks money and time in like black hole

dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
And you guys never paid licence to us... :devil:

But so what, the only thing that counts is that chinese guys did it, painfully but also successfully.

By the way, when are you going to buy some Rafale from us to compensate? :woot:

:coffee:

that can be considered with ToT and at acceptable price! can you break the sanction?

95 KN trust useless to us thats why your JF-17 plane carries Russian Engines because you aren't able to develop one fro your own aircraft and claiming you made higher trust engine

Correction - I was suppose to say "-95KN".

JF-17 was jointly developed with Pakistan. It was tailor made to fit their budget and defence needs. It is not formerly inducted in China. We have the J-10 and have no need for them. Pakistan will eventually be looking at the J-10b and will most likely cap a limit to the number of JF-17. This is why we are seeing more and more J-10's with our own WS-10A engine.

Wow man one can say , Made has ability to reach pluto but cant reach moon.

Make your own space station and have your men up there before talking about Pluto and the moon.

What a Chinese , Cant make car engines but can make formula one engines .....oh hight of knowledge.

Does India have its own satellite network (like Beidou (北斗), a space station of their own or have the ability to send their men into space?

India makes better car engines afterall :lol:

we have raffle , Euro Fighter, US F-35 and in future F-22 also will be on table.

How many of them have you got in your inventory now? and when will you be getting your F-35 and F-22?

Well read the
Airframe Structural Materials By Weight.

(Current F-22 Weight Distribution)

Titanium 64 (Ti-64) 36%
Thermoset Composites 24%
Aluminum (Al) 16%
Other Materials* 15%
Steel 6%
Titanium 62222 (Ti-62222) 3%
Thermoplastic Composites >1%
F-22 Materials and Processes

File:LCA Composites.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaFile:LCA Composites.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
File:LCA_Composites.jpg

The list of material listed were a skim of the surface to what was actually applied on to the plane. Such thing would be listed as classified secret. Moreover, nowhere does it state that the Tejas and F-22 share the same materials.

When russian tested t-50 you said it wont be stealth because it has round engine and now when you have round engines it become stealth , wow man ,

I have? when and where? Don't be a cheap fraud and post the link.

we dont brag. we work for success!

bragging is one of many indians' international trade marks like the typical example @ post 102!

other examples are:

kaveri engine best for exhaust fans
arjun tanks that promise to break all indian bridges at unaffordable price
lca project that sucks money and time in like black hole

LOL Shuttler, illegal copying russian and wester planes is what you call a success?? Its worst than doing somthing on your own and failing. You will learn something try it once. BTW did you know J10 is still flying with restricted envelope just like LCA. Or may be you can prove me wrong with video of spin recovery tests on J10. You guys are good with videos and pics.

BTW guys, can someone provide me with a link or something to show the J10 spin recovery and wake tests? or it is flying with restricted envelope even after induction? A video would be better.

LOL Shuttler, illegal copying russian and wester planes is what you call a success?? Its worst than doing somthing on your own and failing. You will learn something try it once. BTW did you know J10 is still flying with restricted envelope just like LCA. Or may be you can prove me wrong with video of spin recovery tests on J10. You guys are good with videos and pics.

If your aim is to learn more and to know, then I'll be here to help you.

But if your aim is try to find any element to proof something, sorry please go trolling somewhere else.

For spin recovery, in one of the video I posted in Youtube in June 2011, you can find a dedicated chapter on spin recovery on J-10A, JL-9 and JH-7, starting from 2min30. Spin recovery is one of the MANDATORY flight test programs in CFTE for ALL chinese aircraft.

Now, tell me boy, what else?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wiki says this engine will be used in J 10 in next one two two years

Which means it will be truly operational as it will be mass produced.

BTW Congrats!

We are now waiting for the WS-10B and WS-10G to come through.

If your aim is to learn more and to know, then I'll be here to help you.

But if your aim is try to find any element to proof something, sorry please go trolling somewhere else.

For spin recovery, in one of the video I posted in Youtube in June 2011, you can find a dedicated chapter on spin recovery on J-10A, JL-9 and JH-7, starting from 2min30. Spin recovery is one of the MANDATORY flight test programs in CFTE for ALL chinese aircraft.

How, tell me boy, what else?

In would be great if you could translate this as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

mind your word! sue us if they can!

my above post on the fate of our J-7 and indians' Mig 21 is the best like-kind comparison between PLAAF and iaf!

post-script: we dont want to compare our high flying J-10 and the upgraded J-10B with your miserable project known as LCA Tejas. We are in our own class!

By the time your LCA is inducted it is good for museum displays. By the way, does india have an aviation museum or one that has space for the antique airplane in the making?

Wiki says this engine will be used in J 10 in next one two two years

Which means it will be truly operational as it will be mass produced.

BTW Congrats!
FYi , WS10A had been massively produced
1304044b05020-36303.jpg

J10A with WS-10A
u=1441338547,218515010&fm=23&gp=0.jpg
1eee4d6005cfeaffb9cd9a4bc1854d1c.jpg

mind your word! sue us if they can!

my above post on the fate of our J-7 and indians' Mig 21 is the best like-kind comparison between PLAAF and iaf!

post-script: we dont want to compare our high flying J-10 and the upgraded J-10B with your miserable project known as LCA Tejas. We are in our own class!

By the time your LCA is inducted it is good for museum displays. By the way, does india have an aviation museum or one that has space for the antique airplane in the making?

Lca can'b be compared with j-10 etc due to their roles and specs,its truth.
Firstly try to field those copied flanker variants to any original one :lol: then choose your class.
Our major worry is your large number of aircraft not machine :).Numbers do matter a lot and this is only advantage otherwise you can compare MKI with any of your flanker in your inventory,it will be best.

In would be great if you could translate this as well.

Nothing more than what I said already, the test pilots from airforce test flight center performed spin recovery tests successfully on J-10A, advanced trainer JL-9 and JH-7.

They said in the video that the flight control system of J-10A can avoid the aircraft falls into spin situation, but as spin recovery is mandatory for aircraft type certification, they needed to do it and nothing better than the real flight test to proof the reliability, even if they can do it in simulation tests.

For JL-9, the spin recovery tests have been performed also with engine shut down.

That's all.

Correction - I was suppose to say "-95KN".

JF-17 was jointly developed with Pakistan. It was tailor made to fit their budget and defence needs. It is not formerly inducted in China. We have the J-10 and have no need for them. Pakistan will eventually be looking at the J-10b and will most likely cap a limit to the number of JF-17. This is why we are seeing more and more J-10's with our own WS-10A engine.

So you admit that JF-17 is failure now? Because, not able to develop engine, and hence now PAK also restrict the number.

BTW, you cant sell those J10B till you not get good engine, the reason you engine credibility will expose. thats why not J10 send to PAK.

Make your own space station and have your men up there before talking about Pluto and the moon.

Does India have its own satellite network (like Beidou (北斗), a space station of their own or have the ability to send their men into space?

India is good in remote sensing, that why they able to find water particles in moon despite China also send the probe on moon.

india also have Gagan , which cover whole china,almost all Africa , middle east where India at present think it can operate and therefore provide its services.

India makes better car engines afterall :lol:
Thats why no Chinese engine able to enter india because of strict pollution norms.

How many of them have you got in your inventory now? and when will you be getting your F-35 and F-22?

india not interested in f-35 or F22 , India will tailor made its requirement on t-50 and developing own stealth plane. already making hypersonic reusable missile (will work just like plane) ;)

The list of material listed were a skim of the surface to what was actually applied on to the plane. Such thing would be listed as classified secret. Moreover, nowhere does it state that the Tejas and F-22 share the same materials.

Material will always remain same, what make the difference is their manufacturing process, ask metallurgist they will tell the difference between various type of irons and how manufacturing alter properties.

India used Carbon based composite , while use Titanium in Su-30 and t-50 , seen the difference.

So you admit that JF-17 is failure now?

Wrong. It was jointly developed and tailor made for Pakistan. If it was a failure they wouldn't be inducted.

Tejas on the other hand is what the word "failure" can be associated with. Hence it cannot be inducted and is waiting for its engine.

Because, not able to develop engine, and hence now PAK also restrict the number.

Pakistan is also looking at the J-10b which is a medium weight multi-role. It is also more advanced than the JF-17. We are not having the same problem as India. India is having problems developing an engine for a light weight multi-role fighter. Hence their need to buy engines to meet IAF's criteria for induction.

BTW, you cant sell those J10B till you not get good engine, the reason you engine credibility will expose. thats why not J10 send to PAK.

Only happens in India. India needs to learn how to fix, maintain their engines and their pilots needs more time on flying planes. Let alone build a plane that is good enough for export such as the J-7 and JF-17. Both are better than India's Tejas.

India is good in remote sensing, that why they able to find water particles in moon despite China also send the probe on moon.

But not good enough to have a space station, satellite network and send their men into space.

india also have Gagan , which cover whole china,almost all Africa , middle east where India at present think it can operate and therefore provide its services.

Not fully operable until 2013-2014. Delay and failure doesn't come shy to India. So remind us when it actually works.

Thats why no Chinese engine able to enter india because of strict pollution norms.

There is no need for us to until they purify their slums. We don't want to pollute our engines. :lol:

india not interested in f-35 or F22

Wrong. They simply won't be on the table for India.

India will tailor made its requirement on t-50 and developing own stealth plane. already making hypersonic reusable missile (will work just like plane) ;)

Credit goes to the Russians. India does not have the experience to successfully create a worthy third gen light weight fighter let alone a 5th Gen stealth. It is a moon and a Pluto apart.

Material will always remain same, what make the difference is their manufacturing process, ask metallurgist they will tell the difference between various type of irons and how manufacturing alter properties.

Really now? That explains why some planes are heavier and some are lighter doesnt it? :lol:

India used Carbon based composite , while use Titanium in Su-30 and t-50 , seen the difference.

Meaning different materials are involved. You need to learn how not to contradict yourself.

By the way, please provide a link or two where I have said the Russian T-50 is a non stealthy design. Stop being a cheap fraud and learn to backup your claims with facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom