What's new

Inside of Uygur Children Terrorist Training Camp

scherz

Reaction score
Country
China
Terrorist camp of East Turkestan Islamic Movement
They are recruiting innocent childrens for their fanatic, terroristic fatal movements against infidels.
Quite sad. Feel sorry for thoses brainwashed kids. I dont expect a long life expectation for them.

Islam teaches all Muslims living in territories where they are in the Minority to be loyal to countries they live in. Chinese Muslims should be loyal to China just as Indian Muslims must be Loyal to India, etc...

Even though India is our Enemy, we Pakistanis always advise Indian Muslims to be loyal to their own Country ( India ).

Uyghur Muslim separatist are misguided. They should follow the example of Hui Chinese Muslims who remain loyal to China.

Last edited:
That's disgusting. Come down on them hard. Not Uyghurs, but the ETIM. Push Central Asian governments to crack down hard on them too. This is nothing more than ISIS.

Where is the video shot?

Islam teaches all Muslims living in territories where they are in the Minority to be loyal to countries they live in. Chinese Muslims should be loyal to China just as Indian Muslims must be Loyal to India, etc...

Uygar Muslim separatist are misguided. They should follow the example of Hui Chinese Muslims who remain loyal to China.

Ever since the fall of imperial Qing china the uyghur separatists have fought with hui chinese far more than with han majority, as their own brothers and sisters in faith.

Islam teaches all Muslims living in territories where they are in the Minority to be loyal to countries they live in.

but within reason, because the concept of nation is modern.

I
Uyghur Muslim separatist are misguided.

they do not realize that their are just pawns in the wider game of the westerns governments.

unfortunately china government radicalized to our uyghur bros (assimilation,press ,occupation,persecution.etc, but uyghurs of %95 are peecfull and civilized persons but also they are also good warriors
the guilty is china government

Last edited:
The difference is that the Uighur are native to East-Turkestan and China is oppressing them in their own land. How would Pakistani feel if India oppressed Pakistani's in their own land?

Bro, I have to admit , I have not been to Sinkiang and do not have first hand knowledge of the issues, but don't you think that Uighurs are more prosperous and economically better off by being part of China ?

Last edited:
Bro, I have to admit , I have not been to Sinkiang and do not have first hand knowledge of the issues, but don't you think that Uighurs are more prosperous and economically better off by being part of China ?
the problem is not economy and prosperous .uyghurs dont want to lose their spirits
their identity,lands, and faith is under danger .chinese want to assimilate them inside hans

Last edited:

Both Turkey and China are our friends. We can only hope and advice both sides to please resolve the issues at hand and at all times keep the Uighur's interests foremost in our minds.

After all Kashgar is only 100 miles from our border. This means we must do everything to extend peace in this region. This issue is extremely emotive so please tread with caution.

I am not going to answer that absurd question you posed but if I were my riposte would be "don't you think that Palestinian's are more prosperous and economically better off by being part of Isreal?"

Okay the answer I gave above was political and for public consumption. I don't do this often but I am going to break my own rule and give my personal thoughts on this subject. Read them because after this I will go back to my public role.

"Everytime I see the Uighurs I hurt inside. It reminds me how weak we are. Right next door to us is a fellow people who share very similar culture with, people I could sit and relax and find commonality with. However we cannot do anything to help them. I am sure the Turks feel the just like Pakistan but both of us are not going to do anything. Might indeed is right in this world. Let that be a lesson for us.I have brain as well as heart and I know when wrong is being done and right is being done. I however chose not to judge anybody but I know I feel terribly bad for all victims".

Now back to my public thoughts. I think China will do it's best and we have faith in CPC doing the right thing. China has the support of Pakistan. I hope the best for Uighurs future in a prosperous and strong China.

Both Turkey and China are our friends. We can only hope and advice both sides to please resolve the issues at hand and at all times keep the Uighur's interests foremost in our minds.

After all Kashgar is only 100 miles from our border. This means we must do everything to extend peace in this region. This issue is extremely emotive so please tread with caution.

I am not going to answer that absurd question you posed but if I were my riposte would be "don't you think that Palestinian's are more prosperous and economically better off by being part of Isreal?"

I think we Pakistanis should worry about our own Country.

I have yet to meet a Palestinian who ever wasted a second of his life worrying about Pakistan.

That's a given:D China has invested hundreds of billions of dollars in Xinjiang. Who the hell else could? Best infrastructure, schooling, industry etc etc. The Chinese government has in mind that Xinjiant will be the spring board for the Silk Road. Those people don't know how good they have it. I really think this is all overblown. The vast, vast majority of Uyghurs are fine, and they wouldn't want to NOT be part of China. So called independence and then what? Abject poverty?

That's a given:D China has invested hundreds of billions of dollars in Xinjiang. Who the hell else could? Best infrastructure, schooling, industry etc etc. The Chinese government has in mind that Xinjiant will be the spring board for the Silk Road. Those people don't know how good they have it. I really think this is all overblown. The vast, vast majority of Uyghurs are fine, and they wouldn't want to NOT be part of China. So called independence and then what? Abject poverty?
nobody want to china divide just respect uyghurs lands and cultural,religous rights and give up assimilation policies

nobody want to china divide just respect uyghurs lands and cultural,religous rights and give up assimilation policies

I don't know what 'respecting land' means my dear friend. How does a country respect, or disrespect his own land? It's not like China's government is putting in pig farms in all of Urumqi, or building churches there. How do you respect/disrespect land?

Assimilation? I see no proof. The Uyghurs speak worse Mandarin than Uyghur. Meaning it's their mother language, and they learn it in school. So what's the point exactly? I think you're buying too much in the anti-China propaganda. Sure there is discrimination, but they're not being genocided or anything.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom