What's new

INSECURE: Radical Hindus go INSANE with rage after video of cricket player Mohammad "Rijwan" offering "namaj" during cricket match goes viral

Next cricket match India plays we will see this as Rizwan has started a religious war in India. The Hindus will send in the stink bombs
Why would they need to send in stink bombs when they themselves can serve that function by not wearing deodorant to the stadium?

Why would they need to send in stink bombs when they themselves can serve that function by not wearing deodorant to the stadium?
Looooool they have a special killer unit that cover themselves in sh1t.

RSS shittroopers

Well. whoever Indian is lamblasting Rizawan, those Indian posters are crazy. Pakistan players in the past and most of thier ecosystems takes Islam to the field in previous occasions too. So why to single out Rizwan?

Indians and twiterrati should understand that basic manner is of utmost important when we are hosting a global event. if our crazy Indian trolls in twitter do not understand it, then better do not host any cricket event that involves Muslim countries.

E731980B-FE26-4847-9FE4-7CDC2EE1ED75.jpeg

The prostration is known in Arabic as the “sajdah al-shukr” (prostration of thanks). This is performed by Muslims when they feel thankful to God for something that has happened to them – in the case of footballers, scoring a goal.

If you take away their mosques or destroy their Mosques, then public places become their place to pray and rightly so.
Nobody is taking their places of worship , they are breeding like rabbits so they start illegally at any place .

Nobody is taking their places of worship , they are breeding like rabbits so they start illegally at any place .
Is there any legal requirement in India on the number of children a person can have? If not, this isn't illegal.

Is there any legal requirement in India on the number of children a person can have? If not, this isn't illegal.
There are no legal bar on more children but we need to stop those who breed like rabits , china did it .

Keep your children supply to your homes , dont send them to offer namaz on roads .

1696757569574.png

Last edited:
There are no legal bar on more children but we need to stop those who breed like rabits , china did it .

Keep your children supply to your homes , dont send them to offer namaz on roads .

View attachment 959376
1 - Put a legal ban on number of Children for EVERYONE
2 - NO ONE should be allowed to block roads for their religious and cultural activities (I can share 1000 pictures of other Indians blocking roads for their religious & Cultural activities)

Hindus are the most populated nation in the worlds and I see gazillion indians everywhere in Canada and people in Canada are fed up with them.

And India destroys mosques all the times. Hence you will see lots of Muslims in public places praying. And since they are tax payers, they should take over public places to pray and rightly so. Along with promoting love jihad marrying Hindu women to breed more Muslims to outnumber Hindus, then so be it.

It is not Muslims fault that your Hindu women love Muslims and the way they are packaged Ma Shaa ALLAAH say. 👍

I guess this was better for Rizwan to pray in his room when he could and you can't pray everywhere unless you have no place to pray. You can't knock at door of random house and tell the occupants to let me in as I need to pray.

Back
Top Bottom