What's new

INSECURE: Radical Hindus go INSANE with rage after video of cricket player Mohammad "Rijwan" offering "namaj" during cricket match goes viral

Hindus are the most populated nation in the worlds and I see gazillion indians everywhere in Canada and people in Canada are fed up with them.

And India destroys mosques all the times. Hence you will see lots of Muslims in public places praying. And since they are tax payers, they should take over public places to pray and rightly so. Along with promoting love jihad marrying Hindu women to breed more Muslims to outnumber Hindus, then so be it.

It is not Muslims fault that your Hindu women love Muslims and the way they are packaged Ma Shaa ALLAAH say. 👍
Only pakistanis are jealous of Indians, because Indians are most successful diaspora in canada and US , Muslims of India breed like rabbits but now they are being educated to breed less , hope they will stop breeding like rabits . They are also told to remain in discipline during namaz and do it in private places .

I guess this was better for Rizwan to pray in his room when he could and you can't pray everywhere unless you have no place to pray. You can't knock at door of random house and tell the occupants to let me in as I need to pray.
Sometimes you need photo for instagram .

1696822163237.png

Only pakistanis are jealous of Indians, because Indians are most successful diaspora in canada and US , Muslims of India breed like rabbits but now they are being educated to breed less , hope they will stop breeding like rabits . They are also told to remain in discipline during namaz and do it in private places .
And Hindus are not breeding like rabbit. And I have lot pictures of extremist HINDUs blocking the road for their religious festivals why do you blame HINDUs of India lol

Sometimes you need photo for instagram .

View attachment 959638
Judging by Indian media and Indian men, it is other way around especially since indian women prefer Muslim men / Pakistani men.

Pakistanis are most successful in Canada compared to Indian gazillion truck drivers.

It's a show-off when I see individuals do these acts. You might've seen New York street praying videos on TikTok, but none impressed. Prayer should be a private matter between the lord and the individual.
prayers for muslims are ordered to be offered in congregation. its not a private matter. stop borrowing stupid stuff from the west and applying on your own religion.

is rizwan obstructing anyone? no. is he disturbing anyone? no.

and to mastan khan: the entire land belongs to Allah. he would rather that people miss their prayers (a big sin) than offer them on time.

Pakistan is full of such cases , bigger than Rizwan

View attachment 958837
lol. wth is this? there is no such practice in Islam.

Indeed, why does he not command in the middle of the National Day Parade on 23 March or any similarly important day ?
you do realize that Salah has to be offered 5 times a day? the parade falls in between those timings, genius. and even if it is falling on a prayer time and people are missing it just for a parade, then they are sinning. simple as that.

Judging by Indian media and Indian men, it is other way around especially since indian women prefer Muslim men / Pakistani men.

Pakistanis are most successful in Canada compared to Indian gazillion truck drivers.

Can you give the list of those successful pakistani plumbers, electricians , security guards , taxi drivers , gardeners , butcher shop worker , food stall waiters ?

And take care of HINDUs rabbit shit than blame on Muslims of India
Muslims are now fully taken care by hindu govt of India .Now traitor congressi are out of power .

1 - Put a legal ban on number of Children for EVERYONE
2 - NO ONE should be allowed to block roads for their religious and cultural activities (I can share 1000 pictures of other Indians blocking roads for their religious & Cultural activities)
Those use roads for religious procession take permission from administration , we can not allow muslims to block road five times every day .

Well. whoever Indian is lamblasting Rizawan, those Indian posters are crazy. Pakistan players in the past and most of thier ecosystems takes Islam to the field in previous occasions too. So why to single out Rizwan?

Indians and twiterrati should understand that basic manner is of utmost important when we are hosting a global event. if our crazy Indian trolls in twitter do not understand it, then better do not host any cricket event that involves Muslim countries.

One should adhere by ethics of the english game of cricket , world cup ground is not religious congregation or pray ground . Those who are not praying on cricket pitch are not muslim ?

Can you give the list of those successful pakistani plumbers, electricians , security guards , taxi drivers , gardeners , butcher shop worker , food stall waiters ?

I can't because Indians are doing those jobs in Canada-desh especially bramaladesh. That is whole point. Pakistanis are doing high end jobs compared to gazillion truck drivers that are Indians. Nothing wrong with truck drivers but trying to add perspective in your shallow mindset.

Muslims are now fully taken care by hindu govt of India .Now traitor congressi are out of power .

But you can't stop Indian women going after Muslims/Pakistanis men Alhamdulillah so that means more Muslims on board Alhamdulillah say.

Enemies plan and so does ALLAAH. And ALLAAH is best planner of all, Alhamdulillah.

I can't because Indians are doing those jobs in Canada-desh especially bramaladesh. That is whole point. Pakistanis are doing high end jobs compared to gazillion truck drivers that are Indians. Nothing wrong with truck drivers but trying to add perspective in your shallow mindset.

can you name top five pakistani on high end jobs as per your high end pakistani standards .

Cricketers who do sujood on the pitch after a victory or a century or whatever, I always despised them. Just do your prayer in a prayer room. One of the things that nullifies ibadah is show off, only if these idiots knew.

can you name top five pakistani on high end jobs as per your high end pakistani standards .
I don't have to. We don't believe in false marketing of success. Besides it doesn't matter because success is not defined by status, money or position. That is your shallow mindset which I am trying to correct because most Pakistanis are in high end jobs doesn't mean they are successful and most truck drivers are indian doesn't mean they are unsuccessful.

I have posted the article before in the group of indians scammed Canadians in the name of covid funding and looted millions. It was none other than indians. They were millionaires by wrongdoings. You call looted million dollars successful?

Brampton , city of Canada, is rife with corruption and that is being done by indians in majority. If most of millionaires who are Indians, most likely it is through the corruption. I don't call that successful. If anything, it is third world nation's disease just like corrupt India.

Cricketers who do sujood on the pitch after a victory or a century or whatever, I always despised them. Just do your prayer in a prayer room. One of the things that nullifies ibadah is show off, only if these idiots knew.
In hereafter, people who make mockery of people worshiping to ALLAAH will be regretting their words. Only if they knew.

As for intention, only ALLAAH knows - not people.

So minorities rights especially of Muslim goes in gutter in modi govt we has been seen this in everyday life in India where HINDU mobs treat Muslims of India like an animals this is your shining fcuk India where minorities rights goes in gutter

So minorities rights especially of Muslim goes in gutter in modi govt we has been seen this in everyday life in India where HINDU mobs treat Muslims of India like an animals this is your shining fcuk India where minorities rights goes in gutter
25 crore aggressive muslims population can not be termed as minority .they are taking more than what was their due share . Govt is curbing their aggressive illegal qabza on govt lands and their habit of resorting to get their way by force .

Those use roads for religious procession take permission from administration , we can not allow muslims to block road five times every day .
I have checked with people in some areas and no one blocks road for 5 times a day. I know what happened in Gurgaon and how openly the rabid people tried to take away the liberty from muslims while extended the same liberty to their own people. You guys cannot masquarade your bigotry like that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom