What's new

INSECURE: Radical Hindus go INSANE with rage after video of cricket player Mohammad "Rijwan" offering "namaj" during cricket match goes viral

25 crore aggressive muslims population can not be termed as minority .they are taking more than what was their due share . Govt is curbing their aggressive illegal qabza on govt lands and their habit of resorting to get their way by force .
So in India Muslims are treated as a suspects and traitors in India?

25 crore aggressive muslims population can not be termed as minority .they are taking more than what was their due share . Govt is curbing their aggressive illegal qabza on govt lands and their habit of resorting to get their way by force .
Now say that without crying.

Cricketers who do sujood on the pitch after a victory or a century or whatever, I always despised them. Just do your prayer in a prayer room. One of the things that nullifies ibadah is show off, only if these idiots knew.

That is not the same as offering Salah. It is Sujud al Shukr. It is to express gratitude towards Allah.

But yes prayers should not be a show off, as it nulifies it. It definitely should not be done to attact attention and praises.

Allah knows best.

I'm getting sick of Muslims showing off their worship. Whether it's Tiktok videos of them praying or selfies at the Ka'ba, it's dangerously floating near "ri'ya" which is minor shirk.

So in India Muslims are treated as a suspects and traitors in India?
Indian muslims are loyal to Islamic country pakistan only , they do not consider themselves Indian .

Now say that without crying.
We keep eye on traitors .

I'm getting sick of Muslims showing off their worship. Whether it's Tiktok videos of them praying or selfies at the Ka'ba, it's dangerously floating near "ri'ya" which is minor shirk.
Very true , they keep their religion on their forehead .

Last edited:
That is not the same as offering Salah. It is Sujud al Shukr. It is to express gratitude towards Allah.

But yes prayers should not be a show off, as it nulifies it. It definitely should not be done to attact attention and praises.

Allah knows best.

Why sujud al shukr needs to be done on the pitch? Sujud al shukr is also an ibadah.

Why sujud al shukr needs to be done on the pitch? Sujud al shukr is also an ibadah.

Because you are thanking Allah for the blessing you just received.

At the end everything depends on one's intention. If the players are doing it simply for the pleasure of Allah and there is no riya/showing off or desire to get praised, there is nothing wrong with praying out in the open.

Allah knows best.

India is not a muslim land , pakistan is a muslim land all muslims demanded and got it , should have gone to pakistan .
Why that your world biggest shiit democracy are they have personal choice not to leave India because they are living generation after generation

Why that your world biggest shiit democracy are they have personal choice not to leave India because they are living generation after generation
How cunning , get separate land send half family to pakistan and rest stay in India to enjoy Indian property .

I have checked with people in some areas and no one blocks road for 5 times a day. I know what happened in Gurgaon and how openly the rabid people tried to take away the liberty from muslims while extended the same liberty to their own people. You guys cannot masquarade your bigotry like that.
So how many times they offer namaz on roads ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom