What's new

INSECURE: Radical Hindus go INSANE with rage after video of cricket player Mohammad "Rijwan" offering "namaj" during cricket match goes viral

If a guy is not obstructing someone's way or literally stopped a match to Pray.
Than I dont see any problem in it.
Yes you can pray on road divider.you will not obstruct anybody

1696655341887.png

Last edited:
Hi,

To any one watching--->

Pakistanis have no respect for prayer when offering prayers---.

The dignity of prayer has been lambasted by the pakistanis worldwide.

It's a show-off when I see individuals do these acts. You might've seen New York street praying videos on TikTok, but none impressed. Prayer should be a private matter between the lord and the individual.

These are few retard Islam don't preached that to do pray anywhere to stop normal routine of the day unlike your Hinduism which illogical and lack of common sense Idol and pagans worshipping are illogical
Yes but we should not glorify retards .

It's a show-off when I see individuals do these acts. You might've seen New York street praying videos on TikTok, but none impressed. Prayer should be a private matter between the lord and the individual.
Do u pray?
I just did my fajar not long ago and Alhumdulillah Allah allowed me to pray.

Yes it's personal so who are we to judge? Some people when they are late for prayers become agitated and need to pray whereever they are. No harm done

Muslims blocking road in India for namaz .

View attachment 958865

View attachment 958864
Now these things are stupid and lacking Islamic principles
A Muslims must never disturb others. Basic manners.

Muslims blocking road in India for namaz .

View attachment 958865

View attachment 958864
This Chindoo is posting:

1) Photo of literal children praying on a road and seething. Imagine being a middle-aged overweight Poojari male sitting in your slum and seething over children briefly praying on a road.

2) A photo not even from your hellhole Bharat. Once again, imagine being a overweight Tanatani male sitting in raw sewage and using pics from Malaysia to cry about Mujlimj in Bharat. Tanatani rat.

I don't know how this Chindoo even thinks he has the right to seethe when Chindoos will get drunk, do drugs, attack places, and molest people on their relizious festivals.
👇👇👇

Hi,

Rizwan is a SHOW OFF---. The place for prayer is in the dressing room---and not the playing field---.
a big show off , PCB must act harsh against this duffer , once he was caught praying on a USA Footpath

a big show off , PCB must act harsh against this duffer , once he was caught praying on a USA Footpath
Pcb has acted against a player for images of imran khan.
Now PCB will issue whiskey to make everyone happy

Rizwan pissed off pajeet sanghis

Mission accomplished 💪
In the lions den
Rizwan has agitated the Hindus.

Is anyone stopping Hindus bringing their favourite idol to the game?

I have noticed a lot of Pakistanis agitated here along with Hindus. Funny how Allah exposes the little minnows

This Chindoo is posting:

1) Photo of literal children praying on a road and seething. Imagine being a middle-aged overweight Poojari male sitting in your slum and seething over children briefly praying on a road.

2) A photo not even from your hellhole Bharat. Once again, imagine being a overweight Tanatani male sitting in raw sewage and using pics from Malaysia to cry about Mujlimj in Bharat. Tanatani rat.

I don't know how this Chindoo even thinks he has the right to seethe when Chindoos will get drunk, do drugs, attack places, and molest people on their relizious festivals.
👇👇👇

Retards should not be glorified , whether hindu or musalman .

1696666791122.png

1696666604019.png

Back
Top Bottom