What's new

Insane amount of air activity over Pak

Check out Flightradar, many aircraft will have transponders off but even the few with those on I counted UASF 2 KC-135, 4 C-17s, an Italian C-130 (heading to Islamabad) , Spanish A400 and RAF C-17s
Recently I've seen two USAF C17 taking off from chaklala air base.
Check out Flightradar, many aircraft will have transponders off but even the few with those on I counted UASF 2 KC-135, 4 C-17s, an Italian C-130 (heading to Islamabad) , Spanish A400 and RAF C-17s
Pakistan should send all C130,s in afghanistan ,load them up with namak harams and load them off in the Arabian sea.

Last edited:
C17Hungry.jpg

Hungarian C17 will take NATO troops out.

i can read it, can you share synopsis of this map ?

It's pretty self explanatory go on the Adsb exchange website then on the list to the left press on map tracking then the,First thing you are greeted with are bunch of buttons with letters assigned to them,If you are looking to track military aircraft just press the button with the letter U Pretty much it really. The rest you don't have to worry about.

Jehz laynay walay beghairat, aur ******** hotay hain. Even jokingly how could you trivialize such a heinous crime?

Ary bhai bura kyun maan rahe hai, Saare C-130 aur C-17 Globe master wapis ker diye apke bhai ne...

Dhafra fighter support and other jets are flying over Pakistan which are being used to overfly Taliban. Other air assets which are supporting Panjshir are also flying over Pakistan.

It’s showing as a Cirrus SR22, either it’s a PAF AWACS or just a recreational pilot.

Spark 13 is a old biplane, maybe recreational, never seen it flown in Pak, am I reading this correct?

Spark 13 is a old biplane, maybe recreational, never seen it flown in Pak, am I reading this correct?
FR24 isn’t 100% accurate, if you set the ADS-B transponder wrong or differently from the plane you will get different results.

when the Americans snuck in a 747 to Iraq by spoofing the transponder codes

right now 21/08/21 @15:10 UK I count

A400 Royal Air Force outbound
A400 Royal Air Force inbound
C130 Australia inbound
C17 USAF just taken off from Kabul 5 mins outbound

I counted 6 x C17 Flights out of Kabul in last 24 hours

also they are flying over Pakistan not Iran

they are shadowing the Iran border but not crossing into Iranian Air Space

Scenes from Kabul airport. Has PIA’s captain’s interview as well.

I count 11 x C17 Globemasters over and around Afghanistan right now on Flight Radar24

6 of which are over Pakistan and 4 alone in Bulo

Massive increase in air lift activity
also Turkish A400 is over Kohat right now flying from Kabul to Islamabad

Screen Shot 2021-08-22 at 22.07.45.png

Logistics for a Liberal operation to increase LGBTQ population in the US

Back
Top Bottom