What's new

Insane amount of air activity over Pak

Check out Flightradar, many aircraft will have transponders off but even the few with those on I counted UASF 2 KC-135, 4 C-17s, an Italian C-130 (heading to Islamabad) , Spanish A400 and RAF C-17s
Right to the end Pakistan is saving their butts but the foreign politicians are too proud and dishonest to acknowledge this.

Thanks ! i see multiple turkish airforce planes coming into Afghanistan. A400M is already close to kabul followed by a C130 entering Afghan airspace from Mashad Iran side.

So much commotion a private unmarket 737 from Amman landing at Kabul right now.

Benefits of being the most powerful nation on Earth is the military toys. I have also been following the recent air activity in and around Afghanistan.Americans have a pretty neat strategy if I say so using UAE And Qatar as bases of operations,Basically 9 C17 strategic airlifters and 6 aerial tankers are taking part and are used in an orderly manner for this whole evacuation sequences, First 3 c17 are sent in backed up by 2 aerial tankers,The 3 C17s are loaded to the max with the evacuees then refueled in the air by the aerial tankers as soon they are half way through the Pakistan corridor on their way back to UAE Or Qatar another 3 are sent in backed up by more tankers. Also UK is following the same strategy with American aerial tankers.Just this morning a Spanish A400m also landed in Kabul,Before it French and Italian aircraft were also on their way to kabul.

Now Ukranian, Danish and NATO planes. Again, hope this keeps the bullshitters on here quiet.

God you’re insufferable.

Why is Ukrainian plane an issue? They come by all the time. They probably aren’t even here to go to Afghanistan. Pakistan is a common flyover stop for foreign aircraft.

I already called the dutch plane. Danish one hasn’t been to Afghanistan yet, so hasn’t unloaded anyone in Pakistan. Both governments specifically asked Pakistan for help (as in permission to refuel).

I thought at the age of 44 you’d have some decency but it seems you’re about as a childish as a kindergartner when it comes to maturity and petty fights. You’re just gonna keep calling me out eh? Grow up.

What does “and NATO planes” even mean? They’re all NATO (except Ukraine). That NATO tanker has been here since before this Kabul stuff…
I still don’t see any American, German, British, French, Spanish aircraft on our soil, which are doing 95% of the evacuations.

Come to think of it, what is the issue anyways? They have complete access to our airspace and bases till September 11th as per our own agreement. Pakistanis just like to cry about nothing. As if they can offload any passengers in Pakistan in the first place.

One more about to use the corridor, transponder never turned off. No landings in Pakistan. Kabul-UAE. View attachment 771384View attachment 771386
Just a note if you are into tracking military aircraft use ADSB exchange website,It paints the best picture of military aircraft all over the world,You can track military helicopters too.If am not wrong flightradar relies on ADSB as a source for its tracking,But ADSB Exchange website even offers MLAT source mode too,Meaning more military aircraft to spy on.

Germans too I believe.
Germany is the only country that have not been using their transponders at all, it’s been hard to track their flights, but I don’t think any have been seen in Pakistan yet, they have their IFR tankers present so they don’t need to use the airfields.

Now Ukranian, Danish and NATO planes. Again, hope this keeps the bullshitters on here quiet.

That NATO A310 has been there for a good while.
what software are you folks using?
Well I use Flightradar sometimes but mainly ADSB exchange Website is your best bet.

As we speak one A400m and Airbus A332 on their way back to Europe.Currently over Israeli airspace.
Screenshot_20210820_181703.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom