What's new

INS Vishal : 2nd meeting of Indo US officials held in New Delhi

Dude that's defiantly not steel.. and where the hell is weapon bay behind them???

You clearly have never stood on the deck of a ship before. That is steel, the rounded square watermark is the clear tell tale sign.

I meant the weapons loading bay. Look at the dark thick line/patch at th extreme right behind that last guy.

In the pics below you see them covered by sheets on the Deck.

other-details.jpg

But we can build the reactor by ourselves.Reportedly after the 83 Mw reactor, Barc is working on a 180Mw reactor.
Well building a reactor is one thing and integration with the ship an another. So it is not quiet that simple after all. Hence the assistance is being sort from outside. Whether we get or not and from whom at what cost is again a problem.

This is good. India-US cooperation benefits both parties, despite recent US stupidity re Pakistan.

Guys in the know - how difficult is it for a country like India to build its own nuclear propulsion from scratch for large naval vessels? Just asking because I am a bit confused about news of India going to the US for N.P technology (nuclear proplusion tech). I thought we already had Arihant on N.P?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom