What's new

INS Viraat visit attests to strong Oman-India ties

Rats!!!!
Wishing I was in Oman , then I too could have seen the old beast....................:cry:
It wasn't an easy thing.. I stood from 9.30 am to 1.30pm in super hot sun here and was able to see only Talwar and Ganga.. The crowd was so huge.. They have given out coupons but the whole Indian community in Oman turned up to see the ships. So they let in all..

are the larger photos of this visit available?
I have posted pics in my gallery. its taken from my phone. so please dont complain

IMG_0357.jpg

Hai guys,

i have some best quality pictures of viraat's vist of oman. i am new in PDF; pls advice me how to upload the images.

It wasn't an easy thing.. I stood from 9.30 am to 1.30pm in super hot sun here and was able to see only Talwar and Ganga.. The crowd was so huge.. They have given out coupons but the whole Indian community in Oman turned up to see the ships. So they let in all..
Upload them to imgur

Hai guys,

i have some best quality pictures of viraat's vist of oman. i am new in PDF; pls advice me how to upload the images.

First,upload them in any picture sharing websites like tinypic.com,flickr.com etc. Then,on the reply space,there will be an image icon. Paste the image link there! Hurry up,we are waiting!

Can Mig29K be operated from Viraat ??? If yes why aren't we using them ??? I think we already have few in IN inventory.

Can Mig29K be operated from Viraat ??? If yes why aren't we using them ??? I think we already have few in IN inventory.
No they won't . Only Sea harriers will continue to operate on it until Viraat is decommissioned by 20172018. Sea Harriers will also be decommissioned with it.

No they won't . Only Sea harriers will continue to operate on it until Viraat is decommissioned by 20172018. Sea Harriers will also be decommissioned with it.
I know that ^^^
But we are going to use Viraat for 3/5 years anyway. So it would have been good force multiplier. Even 5/6 Mig29ks along with existing Sea Harriers will do. :D
Sea Harriers are vintage infront of Mig29Ks.

^^^ Awesome pics, thanks dude... eWhy this kind of event not in India. afterall it is an Indian ship!!!

^^ thanks again for the wonderful pics...

Guys, please identify the systems that are photographed here... will be appreciated...

INS Viraat is not STOBAR compatible...so the Mig 29ks cannot land on it, if not installed with arrestor wires

Back
Top Bottom