What's new

INS Chennai, the 3rd Project 15A DDGs, will be commissioned in Mumbai on November 21.

No need to get hyper buddy. Chinese wont risk an war with India for the sake of Pakistan. But its India's interest to be ready just like how US was not an threat before they sent an AC to Bay of Bengal.

There are some Chinese who are sane too. INS Chennai ki jai :D
I will tell you one thing INS Chennai gonna rip apart a navy alone on its own. Massive fire power. I spoke to the crew they were amazed with my pin point accuracy of equipments and naming them thanks to Indian defence forum and defense dot PK. They gave me some insight into ins chennai I must tell u this is a beast. INS Kolkata is a midget. Now you do it own calculation about our fire power bloody we will send two of our neighbors to he'll I can assure you that

Troll mode fully open?
images
,ridiculous.
So u don't have answer for first and second question. Lol so post some pic sarcastically? Hope it helped you gain some confidence

I will tell you one thing INS Chennai gonna rip apart a navy alone on its own. Massive fire power. I spoke to the crew they were amazed with my pin point accuracy of equipments and naming them thanks to Indian defence forum and defense dot PK. They gave me some insight into ins chennai I must tell u this is a beast. INS Kolkata is a midget. Now you do it own calculation about our fire power bloody we will send two of our neighbors to he'll I can assure you that

So u don't have answer for first and second question. Lol so post some pic sarcastically? Hope it helped you gain some confidence
What do you expect me to say to answer all your "Destruction,Bloody fire power,Devastate,Bis ship",i am clearly running out of words,and we are definitely doom.

No need to get hyper buddy. Chinese wont risk an war with India for the sake of Pakistan. But its India's interest to be ready just like how US was not an threat before they sent an AC to Bay of Bengal.

There are some Chinese who are sane too. INS Chennai ki jai :D
Hahahahaha I will tell u a simple thing in navy we will give them a bloody nose

Hey chu
What do you expect me to say to answer all your "Destruction,Bloody fire power,Devastate,Bis ship",i am clearly running out of words,and we are definitely doom.
Hey chutya Ab bolo appka navy ko bloody I will show you what we are capable of. U, chinese will learn a good lesson am so confident ya. Bloody just have some pair of Chinese Balls and fire at us. U chipmunk iam sure we will send you to helll

Aree you just disappointed me. Just fire a missile yaar please. U will know what surprises we got for you

Get some jeans and man's underwear and fire at us u bloody chips

It appears that someone has went full retard.

Never go full retard.

Also it appears this particular person does not realize, and I quote from defense expert MULUBJA "without doubt the most potent airdefense system" the barak-8 is not Chinese.

I will tell you one thing INS Chennai gonna rip apart a navy alone on its own. Massive fire power. I spoke to the crew they were amazed with my pin point accuracy of equipments and naming them thanks to Indian defence forum

Do you even know the simplest thing of the ships?

temship-png.353545

Now stop bragging.

temship-png.353545

Now stop bragging.
No only the Chinese will have these ships most potent . Is it possible for Indian navy to have these basic ships? Don't you think it's a lame thing to ask? Chinese are superior it's obvious

Hiding from reality is bad for Indians mental. Maybe that is the only consolation you can get for losing to Chinese 99% of the time? :lol:

By the way, this is the downgrade version for export. For PLA, it's called YJ-12.

Your frigate is sitting duck against air attack aircraft. :enjoy:

Crappy SAM that will not have any effect on our stand off missile fired from J-15 or JH-7A.
Haha please don't talk to me about Ur great guts. We Indians know what you are capable of. Ur fancy flimsy defence bravoda are waste with us. May be food with Pakistanis so u will be able to get more land for free of charge. We dare you to start violation of cease fire. We will show you what we are doing to Pakistan for such a long time

Guys u won't belive what I went through yesterday. I met a crew of INS Chennai in a bar in Mumbai. Nearly 20 of them each showed me pic of INS Chennai. Massive ship. Wow. I asked them to share the pic but they said they won't for security reasons. They said how they were proud to take selfie with it and they asked about me. I told them that am from chennai came to mumbai for job entry. At once they gave me a seat with their gang. I was so uncontrollable I had tears in my eyes as am drunk when I spoke about the sacrifices these guys make.

They told me one thing that we are heavily armed and prepared to save every inch of our interest what come may. One of them showed his father's pictures of 1971 looked like while missiles or guns were fired at Pakistanis.

I told them you guys made my day may be my life as I might never meet some one like you great sons of our Bharat ma. I had been with high profile Bollywood and kollywood actors in a bar or at some concerts. But the privilege I got in interacting with these great souls of India gave goosebumps in such a way I missed my train Mum to chennai. Its worth? I believe. I asked them a small request that I will pay their bills around 6000 rs. But instead they bought a full draft beer worth 700rs .

I will tell you one simple thing our fire power is massive. Chinese will be a fool to engage in war with India. I will say our firepower will is massive and strategies are clean and clear. Two front war Hahah? Bring it on

INS Chennai my best favorite ship of all time.

Best ever built till date. May be more advanced to join. But till date they say this ship has quality to take down even western destroyers. Cree said many improvements were made which are secrets. Which ins Kolkata a midget in performance

If war arise with pakis our navy will give them final blow from which they won't able recover ever.

Looks great buddy? Hey one of the most powerful Destroyer in the world. Of not more equal to the most advanced US destroyers. One ship can devastate entire fleet of enemy's fleet from safe distance. I won't utter a word about the capabilities but I will say one thing. If war breaks today we will take over Pakistan and will give befitting reply to the Chinese

LOL seriously Indian ship skills are massive than u think guys our future plan will make us the number 1 in this field

All meeting with the INS Chennai crew ended up with Bharat Mata Ki Jai slogans for three to four times. Lastly came Modi Ji Zindabad. To finish it all. Mann I can't express my feelings in just texts. , Am from chennai the way these guys took me in and they range patriotic slogans gave me UN forgettable moments. Just think of INS Chennai crew shout loads Jai to my single Bharat Mata Ki.
I agree with your each and every word and only say you are very lucky indeed.

Tell me how can barak 8 will be good without footage. You Chinese are very advanced. How can we compare with you tell me? U are super powers today India is a poor country. Why don't you fire a first bullet and take over arnachal? If u can't then shut Ur mouth. Tell Ur Eleven Jumping that our Modi is fully under control
We are going to deploy 100 brahmos in arunachal Pradesh. As one of our retired general said, we can demolish their 9 military bases and whole military infrastructure within first few hours of break out of war. The will find it difficult to save Tibet. Any mischief in arunachal Pradesh shall be nightmare for them.

No only the Chinese will have these ships most potent . Is it possible for Indian navy to have these basic ships? Don't you think it's a lame thing to ask? Chinese are superior it's obvious

Haha please don't talk to me about Ur great guts. We Indians know what you are capable of. Ur fancy flimsy defence bravoda are waste with us. May be food with Pakistanis so u will be able to get more land for free of charge. We dare you to start violation of cease fire. We will show you what we are doing to Pakistan for such a long time
Great bro. This should be answer to these trolls.

We are going to deploy 100 brahmos in arunachal Pradesh. As one of our retired general said, we can demolish their 9 military bases and whole military infrastructure within first few hours of break out of war. The will find it difficult to save Tibet. Any mischief in arunachal Pradesh shall be nightmare for them.

Great bro. This should be answer to these trolls.
LOL you should be kidding yourself. We Indians can afford only rusted stuff OK we are not the greatest Chinese u must know that. When we have bramos they will have paper best than Bramos or best anti ship missile in the world just like that. See Russians finding it hard to make stuff better than Chinese because they are Chinese u see. Once it's sold to Pakistan on loan it becomes more precious. What the he'll we are doing man. We will never be able to match them anyway u see the point. Once it's war they will just walk into India into Ur house just like that. That's the point ;)

I agree with your each and every word and only say you are very lucky indeed.
Of course my best day of my life. I missed my train due to them but time spent really worth it. Every second. They loud enough voice they shouted to Bharat Mata Ki and Hindustan worth it all. Now I hold Unlimited privilege to be able slogan Hindustan and get reply from the great souls themselves

temship-png.353545

Now stop bragging.
My dear am fucking Marine Engineer. Only that I belong to merchant navy. So don't fucking ask these stupid kido questions. I run a vessel on my own. If you or Ur Chinese has a doubt then ask me I will clarify you fool . U posted it like as if u are so cleaver? U fool am a proud Indian Merchant Navy.

temship-png.353545

Now stop bragging.
The second image it's called HULL and GRT is based on volumetric of a ships hull and over all hull capabilities. First image it's called a ship. And sub divided into hull, super structure hull is always subdivided in to many water tight compartments. Peak and after bulk head are the strongest in any ship.

U stupid ****. Now shut your mouth as even a kido in India will answer Ur great knowledge question like pussy we ****. For u it's like great thing for us it's just a matter of day u fooll

Hahahahaha I will tell u a simple thing in navy we will give them a bloody nose

Hey chu

Hey chutya Ab bolo appka navy ko bloody I will show you what we are capable of. U, chinese will learn a good lesson am so confident ya. Bloody just have some pair of Chinese Balls and fire at us. U chipmunk iam sure we will send you to helll

Aree you just disappointed me. Just fire a missile yaar please. U will know what surprises we got for you

Get some jeans and man's underwear and fire at us u bloody chips

@WebMaster Take a look at this madness.

Is that all you got?Trolling like a crazy retard?Define the "best" for me,how is this ship with the Israeli aesa,sam (90km range:disagree: ),German sonar,French air searching radar,Ukrainian gas turbine,Italian main gun,Russian CIWS become the best warship?

Which German sonar? We use our own HUMSA sonar develped by DRDO. . SAm is not israeli it is indo israeli MR SAM. It has the capability to intercept anything at any range i.e 0.5 KM to 90 Km.

Which German sonar? We use our own HUMSA sonar develped by DRDO. . SAm is not israeli it is indo israeli MR SAM. It has the capability to intercept anything at any range i.e 0.5 KM to 90 Km.
A Sam with the range of 90KM, it sound really the bis to me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom