What's new

INS Chennai, the 3rd Project 15A DDGs, will be commissioned in Mumbai on November 21.

Hiding from reality is bad for Indians mental. Maybe that is the only consolation you can get for losing to Chinese 99% of the time? :lol:

By the way, this is the downgrade version for export. For PLA, it's called YJ-12.

Your frigate is sitting duck against air attack aircraft. :enjoy:

Crappy SAM that will not have any effect on our stand off missile fired from J-15 or JH-7A.
Oh Ur frigates are invisible to Mig29 s? Don't be childish buddy. Answer my question how will you hit Indian frigates with 180 km missile while our frigates have 300+ km envelope?

If u can answer then answer or shut up buddy

I listen to a video of Type 52 and kolkatta comparison. It said that when india would induct Brahmos Block 2, chinese navy shall not have any option but to surrender. They , in no case counter Brahmos Block 2. not even with laser.
Bramos Mini is smaller and with 600km, range full size of as of now will be huge

Oh Ur frigates are invisible to Mig29 s? Don't be childish buddy. Answer my question how will you hit Indian frigates with 180 km missile while our frigates have 300+ km envelope?

If u can answer then answer or shut up buddy
It is well known that Beast likes to play imaginative war games. I didn't know you like it, too. :)

The sisters....
ac5w7o.jpg

9zu91i.jpg

2uz45k5.jpg

And IIRC, this was the first ever picture of the D63 INS Kolkata on trial, Published by a Newspaper(?)
ncmsk.jpg

Keel laid in Feb. 2006, commissioned Nov. 21 2016?

Nearly 11 years to build and commisssion a DDG?

And that with foreign assistances(engines, radars, guns, missiles etc etc etc all imported)?

What is wrong with you guys?

chinese idea is produce fast and produce rubbish! P-15A DDGs are much ahead of anything china has.

thrash? haha learn english.

slow production is better than producing junks. Indian navy will never accept the warships, PLAN is inducting.
India can only dream of PLAN warship. Our VLS universal launcher that can accept many types of missile and makes mission planning flexible just like MK41 system while India VLS still stuck in the 80s which one VLS can only fires one type of missile. Looks like your self delusion is high. No wonder India is backward everything compares to China. :lol:

Don't wanna get into the India vs. China pissing match, but a missile's effectiveness is typically limited by its ability to detect and track a target rather than its range or payload. For example, the biggest criticism for the DF-21 AShBM is not whether it can hit a 100,000 ton hulking piece of steel, however maneuverable it may be, but whether it can detect and track a CBG out in the open ocean.

India can only dream of PLAN warship. Our VLS universal launcher that can accept many types of missile and makes mission planning flexible just like MK41 system while India VLS still stuck in the 80s which one VLS can only fires one type of missile. Looks like your self delusion is high. No wonder India is backward everything compares to China. :lol:
lol , in which school you study this? India frigates are equals to your most destroyers....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

our single missile can take multi missile missions

Last edited:
Keel laid in Feb. 2006, commissioned Nov. 21 2016?

Nearly 11 years to build and commisssion a DDG?

And that with foreign assistances(engines, radars, guns, missiles etc etc etc all imported)?

What is wrong with you guys?
There were production issues (supply side) but these will not be encountered in the future, the follow on class (P-15B) will be larger, more complex but built in 40-50% of the time. India marches on.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom