What's new

Innapropriate advertisements on website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. All I get on my pop up ads are supermarket specials in Harare. My wife has to stop using my pc !

:P yeh been a chucky fan .

walking dead is becoming boring day by day.

yeh getting the same along with 5 top football girls
chucky is for kid's
in horror flicks nothing comes even close to
"let the right one in"
& Dario Argento's “Three Mothers” Trilogy (Suspiria)

& in Dark classic's Coppola's "Bram Stoker's Dracula" (1992) & Neil Jordan's "Interview with the Vampire"

you can also try "Byzantium" its good

And I get this: "Certificate in Terrorism Studies" from the University of St. Andrews.

Untitled.png

Muhahahahahaha............

What am I doing wrong? :hitwall:View attachment 11424
In order for you to get accompanying adult related adds, you need to surf **** site a lot.. Than when you surf PDF you start seeing adult related adds not **** but dating site and such... So the OP probably did a lot of **** surfing and when he surf PDF the add related to the history of his internet surfing follow him.. So much for his claim Islamic value :laughcry:

Ads sponsor the site, and ads show what you like to see... or wherever that dynamic IP has seen previously. ;)

Wrong!!!
I am being shown something very inappropriate and I am the last person to search for such things.

Unfortunately it doesnt show name of any site.Just a few girls holding a magazine called jolie.
I hope that ad is removed from this site.

Wrong!!!
I am being shown something very inappropriate and I am the last person to search for such things.

Unfortunately it doesnt show name of any site.Just a few girls holding a magazine called jolie.
I hope that ad is removed from this site.

You use dynamic IP. Let me know the site address.

LOL...this thread is so funny that it should be shifted to the BD Defence Forum!:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom